losing hope

It will NEVER END

 

hey taengo, where have you been yesterday?” Sunny ask her at the very point that she saw her walking at the corridor.

“it’s a secret and mind your own business shorty.”

“Look who’s talking, you’re also a shorty so were just the same. Come on now let’s go to our class.”

“you go ahead I still need to find someone. See you later bye.”

She leave her alone and immediately run so that Sunny can’t catch her up.

“yah where………aish you really run fast so that I can’t catch you up. Tsk never mind I’ll just ask her all the time later.”

Taeyeon was in front of a classroom and hoping to see what she was looking for but the bell rang and still there’s no sign of him.

“maybe this wasn’t his class. I’ll just give it to him when I see him later.” She sighed and she walks towards her room.

Until lunch break she was looking for him. Even at the library where he usually go but he wasn’t there. Now it was dismissal time and yet she haven’t found him yet.

“hey what’s with the long face Ms. Kim Taeyeon? Since morning you’re in a hurry and also during our lunch break. Now it’s time to go home and yet you’re still in a hurry. You also look down today. What’s wrong? Tiffany asks her.

“nothing”

Then all of them notice a paper bag that she was holding and they become curious about it.

“Taeng what’s inside of that paper bag?” Jessica said

“oh it’s an apology gift.”

“for who, unnie?” yoona ask

“it’s a secret. I have to go; I still need to find the person that will receive this gift.”

She immediately leaves and all of them have a questionable face again towards her.

Taeyeon goes to the school garden and she sat at one of the benches. She already loses her hope that she’ll able to find him.

“Aigoo, where is he? I wish I could see him here.” She closes her eyes and took a deep breath. She feels the cold and relaxing breeze and she really likes it.

“when I open my eyes please let me see him. Please.” After a while she opens her eyes and her lips curved into a smile.

 She runs towards him while calling his name. He turns around and while she approach him she slip and almost fall. Thanks to Leeteuk’s reflexes he’s able to catch her before she reaches the ground.

Their eyes meet and they were staring at each other and after a moment leeteuk break the ice.

“taengo are you alright?”

“huh? Ah….yes………..kamsahamnida.” she releases herself from his grip and she bowed shyly to him. The atmosphere became awkward. It was leeteuk again gain the courage to break the ice again.

“so aren’t you going home yet?”

“Maybe later. Anyway where have you been since this morning? I’ve been looking for you all day.”

“oh I’m with my brother the whole time and also with my friends. Why are you looking for me?”

“ah…it’s……..it’s because I …. I want to give this to you.” She handed the paper bag to him and he took it without any 2nd thoughts.

“what is this?””

“it’s a gift to you. Just open it when you arrive home ok? I’ll be going now. Bye Teuki.” She waved a little then leave. Leeteuk was just standing there and he let her out of his sight first before he goes.

He arrived home together with his brother but he hasn’t notice that Leeteuk was carrying a paper bag together with his books.

“Teuki-ah, let’s play video game just this time please.” Yoochun said as he let his body fell on the sofa on the living room form the moment the return home.

“mianhae but I can’t. I still need to study.”

“aish study again? You know you’ll have a higher IQ than the person who is so smart and can beat all of the people because of his brain. I might also lose my inheritance of the company.”

“don’t worry there’s so many company of our family and not all of it we’ll be mine. Of course the eldest must have greater number than I am.”

“aish that’s not the point. My point is, let’s have some time together just this time. At school you won’t even hangout with us together with your friends because you don’t want anyone to know that were siblings.”

“but we go home together and by that we already hangout.”

“Dongsaengnim, please just this time. You’re always studying; you need to have fun sometimes. Besides tomorrow is no school, I’ll call the others; you may also invite your friends so that it will be really fun.”

“fine but just call them tomorrow and don’t set the location here in our house.”

“why not?”

“because they doesn’t know that were rich. It’s already night and I want to have a good rest. I’m really tired today.” He yawns a little after he said that thing. He was really tired and wants to sleep because last night he can’t sleep and he doesn’t know why.

“ok go to sleep now but don’t forget tomorrow.”

“neh, good night.”

He go to his room and fix himself. After he took a shower he dress up into his PJ, then he remember what Taeyeon gave him. The open the paper bag and he saw a rectangular box inside. He took the box and open it. He was surprise of what’s inside, it was a new spectacles with a piece of paper. He first took the paper then read it.

Teuki-ah,

I’m really sorry of what happened to your glasses. I know that I apologize for many times but I still feel guilty about it and I don’t know why. Maybe because you’re still using the broken one and I now that it’s very awkward on your side. You just put a tape on it and I know it’s really hard for you to use that. I hate you Teuki-ah>_< you told me that you have an extra one to replace that glasses of yours but you lied to me and I hate you for that ><.

Anyway this gift is for you, to replace you broken glasses and don’t ever use that again. I bought a new one for you but I don’t know if you like it or suit you. I hope it will. Yah! better wear it, it’s expensive you know. I even open my piggybank to buy that and that pig died because of you T_T just kidding hahaha! Well, anyway just wear it ok? I don’t want you to suffer because of your broken spectacles.

Bye, hope you like my give see you again.

Love lotz, Taengo.

His lips curved after he read the letter. He kept it inside his drawer and he take a look at the spectacles. He can’t believe that she even bought a new one for him even though she doesn’t fully even know him.

“who told you to buy a new one for me? You even accuse me of killing your piggybank……….kamsahamnida Taengo.”



 

sorry for the long wait.

i'll be updating this fanfic every sat because i'm really busy with school nowadays.

hope you understand