Let's Just Hope

It will NEVER END

 

“Yey the exam has ended!” the girls yelled and really happy that their miserable day is done. The guys were just smiling at them and at last they’ll have a date with them.

“Yah don’t you have plans to be with them without studying or something, just to have fun?” Heechul ask

“OF COURSE WE DO.” They all said in unison

“then go on your date now. I’ll also have a date you know.”

So Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon go to the dance studio to dance again. Taeyeon and Leeteuk just had a walk at the park. Yoona and Siwon also had a walk, Sooyoung and Ryeowook went to a………….

“wow! There’s a lot of food! Great timing I’m really hungry right now.”

“I know right that’s why I brought you here.”

“Thank you oppa. I love you.”

Kyuhyun and Seohyun went to an arcade and she enjoyed all the games there.

“oppa this is really fun.”

“of course it is, I always go here when I’m bored.”

“really? I thought you always study.”

“no I’m not. I also want to have fun sometimes.”

Heechul and Tiffany went shopping. They’re really alike and they bought so many things of course. Yuri and Yesung went to an amusement park. Jessica and Donghae just had a coffee date on the café nearby. Sunny and Sungmin were having to bonding moment by having a Guitar lesson.

Leeteuk sends Taeyeon’s home after they spend their time together.

“take a good rest Taeng. You really need it.”

“Thanks Teuki. I really don’t know what’s happening to me. I always have blurry eyesight, I feel dizzy, when I wanted to move sometimes I can’t, and most of the time I loses balance.”

“I’ll ask my uncle about it. maybe the medical test result is out.”

“no need Teuki-ah, he’ll say it to me anyway. I’ll just need a full time rest today and tomorrow.”

“araso, so I’ll go now.” he said and he scan the place for him to know whether her brothers are there. Taeyeon notice what Leeteuk was doing and she became curious about it.

“Teuki-ah are you searching for my oppas?”

He just nod and he lean closer to her. He made a quick peck on her lips before her brothers show up again. Taeyeon’s eyes widen after that and he just chuckled on her expression.

“I’ll be going now. bye.”

“yeah bye take care.” Leeteuk made his way back to his home while taeyeon immediately go inside her house and scream really loud.

“Yah, what’s the noise all about?” Jae and Xiah said in unison as the look at the door.

“ooppss mianhae oppas I’m just happy.”

“And why are you happy?” Jae ask as his hands was place on his waist.

“nothing, I’ll just go to my room. Just call me if it’s dinner time.”

She made her way to her room and locked it then squeal again.

“aish Jae-hyung your sister is really childish . even though she already have a boyfriend ahe still act like a kid.”

“you’re talking as if she’s not your sister too.”

“I was just saying what’s on my mind. Anyway are we going to tell her about her condition?”

“not yet Xiah. We can’t tell her yet but let’s hope the symptoms will slow down.”