Flashback

It will NEVER END

 

 

After leeteuk and taeyeon reconcile, she fainted and when he caught her he immediately call her brothers and an ambulance. When the ambulance arrives she was rush to the hospital and immediately place into the emergency room. Leeteuk and her 2 brothers just stayed outside.

“teuki-ah what happened to her?” Xiah said

“I don’t know, she just fainted then…..aigoo.”

Then the doctor came out of the emergency room.

“doctor what happened to our sister and how is she?” jaejoong said

“she was dehydrated and she lost  some blood because of the wound from her hand, good thing it was applied by an ointment it wasn’t that serious for her but it would be worst if the wound wasn’t disinfected, plus the symptoms of her sickness rapidly affecting her body.”

“what do you mean rapidly?” jaejoong said

“it means that we can’t slow down the symptoms of her sickness anymore. All we can do it do rehabilitation for her movements so that she can still move even a little.”

The 3 just sigh on what the doctor had said.

“you can see her on room 630 east wing.”

“kamsahamnida.” They bowed and rush to her room

She was sleeping peacefully and the 3 decided to tell her friends about her.

Her friends were all sad and kept on crying when they knew about taeyeon’s sickness but they make sure t spend time with her every day to make her smile.

After 3 years, everyone was graduated but leeteuk was still studying since he shifted his course. He already choose to be a doctor so that he can cure his girlfriend. Because of his intelligence he was able to skip several years in his course and was about to take his internship.

On the other hand taeyeon become weaker than the usual and she was still on her diary, she always write about her and leeteuk also with her friends. Leeteuk was with her every day after his class since his schedule is always in the morning.

While leeatuk was on his way to the hospital, he saw one of the members of 2PM, it was Wooyoung.

“annyeong Park Leeteuk.” Wooyoung said

“ah annyeong Wooyoung-shi.”he become nervousas he saw him since he can’t forget what wooyoung did to him.

“hey relax dude, I won’t hurt you anymore. I’ve learned my lesson long time ago.”

“oh, ok, is there something you need?”

“actually I’m here to apologize to you and taeyeon. I should’ve done it long time ago but I don’t have the guts. I’m really sorry for everything that I’ve done Leeteuk-ah.”

“it’s a long time ago now so don’t mention it anymore. Want to go with me? I’m here to visit my girlfriend.”

“yeah sure, I still need to ask for her forgiveness. Thanks leeteuk.”

“no problem come on now.”

They both go to her and wooyoung feel pity on her condition.

He ask for forgiveness for what he have done and she forgive him. He spend time with them but after a while he bid goodbye to them and leeteuk accompany him as he go outside.

“take care of her Leeteuk and you should be able to cure her.”

“yes I will, thanks for visiting her.”

“you’re welcome and thanks again, bye.”

Wooyoung leave and leeteuk returned to taeyeon’s room. She was reading a book when he entered and he sat beside her.

“Taeng, I thought you sometimes hate to read.”

She can’t speak properly so she can only speak very slowly.

“we…ll ……I ….f…ee….l….bo……red………tha…..t’s……..why….. I ……ju….st…..rea…..d……Do…..n’t…….yo……..u……..ha…………..ve………..cla………ss?”

“I have but only getting ready for internship for 2 weeks then after that board exam, so I’ll be a licensed doctor now. just a little more taeng, I’ll be the one to cure you.”

“kam……sa….ham…..ni…..da….but…….my……..ill….ness……do….sen….’t…….ha…..ve…me…..di….ca….tion…..at….all……i…’m…..go…..ing…..to…..di…..e….soo……n”

“no you won’t, just believe on it.”

“bu……..t…….teu…..ki…-ah……..”

“taeyeon please, don’t say that thing anymore that was too far to happen at this moment, just don’t think about it yet.”

“a…..ra…..so….”

Leeteuk held his hand tightly and got something from his pocket.

“Taeyeon-ah I accidently read your diary and I’m sorry for that but because of it I knew about your wish and I decided to make your wish come true.”

She was curious on what he was saying then he showed a small box to her. Leeteuk slowly opened it and she gasped a little when she saw what’s inside the box.

“will you marry me Miss Kim Taeyeon?”

She slowly nod and smiled at him. He took the ring and slide it on her finger, then after that he kiss her on her lips.