bond with my Jae-oppa

It will NEVER END

 

"Hyung I told you I won’t ever wear those things again.”

“aish don’t be stubborn Park Leeteuk. Just wear these so that girls will chase after you.”

“no way, in your dreams. You wear it instead since you always get busted by the girls that you’re flirting with. I’ll be going now bye.”

“aish this kid……….. Yah how many times I have to tell you that I’m not a flirt.”

“yes you are. With your Casanova style I doubt that you never flirt with them. I’ll be late for class bye.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~school~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“annyeong Haseyo teuki-ah.” His friends greeted him together with their girlfriends.

“annyeong, how are you guys?”

“fine, by the way, why did you go back to your usual looks again?”

“I’m more comfortable with these. Where’s taeng?”

“I’m here. Annyeong haseyo teuki-ah”

“annyeong taeng.”

Everyone look at them and they came out with a plan and that is to leave them alone.

“teuki-ah we’ll go first. Have fun with you guys.” They left them alone but they are suspicious of them.

“aish what are the those guys thinking? They only succeed in courting them then they became like that.”

“don’t mind them, they’re deeply in love that’s why they’re like that. By the way can you help me with some lessons in Asian History teuki-ah? I can’t understand some of them.”

“yeah sure where and when?”

“later at the library after school but if you want to thenlet’s do it during our break time later while were eating?”

"Ok I’ll just fetch you from your class later. So I’ll help you during break time and after school.”

“Thanks and mianhae teuki-ah, I really can’t understand it. even seohyun helped me but it’s no use. Because of my duties as student council president I can follow the discussion anymore.”

“I understand you Taeng and it’s nothing, that’s what friends for right?”

“neh.” Upon hearing it Taeyeon already wants so cry but she hid it. aside from that she’s also happy that Leeteuk was willing to help her with her studies.

“Let’s go to our class now before the bell rings.”

They both went to their classes and when their class ends Leeteuk fetch her from her last class and they eat together at the school garden. While they were eating, Leeteuk helps her to understand the concepts that Taeyeon can’t understand.

When the school ends for the day, they both went to the library to study while their friends have their own plans after school.

The two were still inside the library and they didn’t notice the time.

“omo, leeteuk were here for 2 hours already”

“really?” he said and he take a look at the wall clock that was hung near the library entrance.

“aigoo we didn’t notice that. I’ll send you home.”

“no it’s alright. I can go home with myself.”

“but it’s already dark outside. Come on.”

“well alright kamsahamnida.” She bowed to him.

Leeteuk sends her home and bids goodbye to her.

When Taeyeon enter her house she was humming and she really looks happy even though Leeteuk just see her as a friend. She enjoyed Leeteuk’s companion and now she really likes him a lot not because of his looks but because of his personality.

“Hey Taengo you seemed happy today and you forgot the TIME?!”

“aigoo mianhae Jae-oppa. Leeteuk help me with my lessons today so I didn’t notice the time, cheongmal Mianhae Jae-oppa.”

“araso, did he really just helped you with it or not?”

“he really did help me oppa trust me.”

“ok, then why do you look blooming today. Now you’re also blushing since you mention his name.”

“a-a-aniyo oppa. It’s just that he also sends me home since already dark.”

“is leeteuk you’re boyfriend, dongsaengnim?”

“a-aniyo oppa. He’s not my boyfriend. Maybe I like him but he’s just a friend since he also look at me as a friend so he’s not my boyfriend yet even though I want him as my boyfriend.” Taeyeon immediately cover because she knew that her tongue spit all the word that she mustn’t tell them.

“so you like him huh?”

“what are you talking about? I- I didn’t say anything.”

“yes you did. What do you think of me? a deaf person? I heard it all Kim Taeyeon. Just tell me about it I’m not your dolphin oppa that can’t even keep secrets.”

“fine, you can easily got me Jae-oppa. I’ll tell you later promise, where’s Xiah-oppa anyways?”

“where do you think he was?”

“KYA~~~~~~~~~~ this really taste good! Hyung you’re really the best.” Xiah shouted from the dining area and Jaejoong was pissed off.

“Yah leave us some food you stupid dolphin! Remember that Taeyeon and I aren’t eating yet.”

“then come here now and I’m not stupid. You should have cooked disgusting food so that I won’t finish all of it you ert hyung.”

“aish do you want to start a war again duck ? Leave us something to eat or else there really be a war here between us…………. Taeng if I were you I’ll go now to the dining area before he finishes it all. You can tell me about it later when it’s only the two of us so that he won’t interfere.”

“Sure oppa but promise me not to tell Xiah-oppa about it yet. He’s very hard headed and very strict about those things.”

“Yes he’s strict but he can’t change the reality that he’s a stupid dolphin voice. Of course I won’t tell him. Come now before he eats all the food that I prepare.”

“Neh, by the way, is umma and appa going home tonight?”

“yes they will but of course they’ll be home late.”

“araso, come on Jae-oppa I also want to eat the foods that you prepare and I think Xiah-oppa is having a feast for himself now.”

The two goes to the dining room and eat. When they’re done eating, Taeyeon fix herselffor bed and she didn’t forgot what Jejoong told her. She called him from her room and Jaejoong went there.

“Yah Taengo, what about me? don’t you want to bond with your adorable oppa?” Xiah pouted when Taeyeon didn’t call him.

“aigoo next time xiah-oppa. I’ll just have a moment with Jae-oppa this time.”

“but I want to have a moment with my dongsaeng too.”

Then the eldest smack his head really hard.

“Yah she said next time. Are you deaf?”

“no I’m not. why is it you’re the only one whom Taengo really want to bond with?”

“because I’m more handsome than you. Get off the way you stupid dolphin.”

“yah I can sing well and adorable than you erted Hyung!”

“who cares at least I’m not hard headed.”

“fine I lose again. Taengo-ah next time is Xiah-oppa’s turn araso?”

“Neh, araso Goodnight Xiah-oppa.” She approach him and gave him a goodnight kiss.

“goodnight sleep well ok?”

“neh, goodnight oppa. Jae-oppa come on now before I get sleepy.

“araso.” They enter taeyeon’s room and they had a talk.

Jaejoong listens to every word that she tells and it’s the first time that he saw her like that.

“so you really do like him even before he changes his looks.”

“neh oppa but I think he doesn’t like me at all, I’m just a friend to him but still, he’s also important to me just like you and Xiah-oppa.”

“who wouldn’t like a girl like you Taeng? Remember that you have many suitor but those are just nothing but words. Don’t stop liking him araaso? He got my approval of dating you.”

“oppa stop teasing me he doesn’t like me oppa,swear.”

“don’t be so sure Kim Taeyeon. Still he got my approval. Better sleep now, it’s getting late.”

“neh oppa, goodnight.” She give him a goodnight kiss too.

“goodnight sleep well Mrs. Park.”

“Aigoo oppa I told you to stop,”

“Araso, Mrs. Park sweet dreams.” He left her inside her room and go to his own room.

Taeyeon was still blushing really hard and she covers herself with her pillow.

“aish I should’ve told him about that. Leeteuk mustn’t notice that I like him or else I’ll be dead. Aish I better go to sleep.”