Jealous

It will NEVER END

 

“Taeyeon, this are the papers needed for the next project of the school. Study them well it we will implement it.”

“yes ma’am.” She grab the papers from the principal but it was through her hands even though she held it tightly.

“are you alright?”

“huh?......ah………yes, mianhae I’ll just fix it. I’m really clumsy right now, mianhae Ms. Principal.”

“it’s alright, just study araso?” she nod and the principal leaves, she fix the scattered papers but she notice that she has blurry eye sight and the letters are having a shadow. She didn’t mind it anymore and just continue what she was doing.

She’s still studying the new project of the school when she heard murmurs and she already knew that the person they were talking about is her boyfriend

“is he really Miss Taeyeon’s boyfriend?”

“yeah I think so. He’s with his friends together with Miss Taeyeon’s friend but I think she didn’t know about his transformation.”

“aigoo he’s also the coolest among the Super Junior members who defeated the 2PM. I never imagine that he’s so handsome. I thought it was a different person.”

“I know right. Did he undergo plastic surgery?

“I don’t think so, but I really do like him now. Too bad he already has the student council president.”

“me too, I’m so jealous of her.”

She was listening the whole time, she was curious and at the same time became irritated of them. She was at the school garden that time and if she was at the student council headquarters maybe she already burst into anger because of jealousy that her boyfriend has so many admirers.

“aish i really what to pull their hair right now.” she said to her mind and she continue her work. When she was about to reach the other paper, probably the next page of it, she didn’t reach it even though she’s really sure that the distance of the hand was right. Then someone covered her eyes from the back and letting her to guess who it was.

“aigoo, Park Leeteuk do you think you can trick me. I know it’s you.”

“I’m not leeteuk, I’m Jaejoong.”

“Yah you can’t trick me. Jae-oppa’s hand is bigger.” She removed the hands from her eyes and she saw her boyfriend.

“I told you that you can’t trick me.”

“fine, but you said that Jae-hyung’s hands are bigger.”

“aigoo, don’t tell him about it. He will surely kill me when he knew that I said those things.”

“if he’ll kill you then I’ll have suicide so that we’ll be together.”

“aish.” She return on what she was reading and didn’t mind Leeteuk’s presence.

“Taeng, are you busy. You’re just reading papers, what about me?”

“I’m not that busy but I think you have business to finish.”

“what business?”

“I think you should build a fan club now since you already have a lot of admirers because you return cool, hot, charismatic look that girls love to see.”

“what do you mean? I can’t get it.”

“aigoo, it’s obvious you know. I heard a lot of murmurs about you and they………….”

“they what?”

“they seemed to like my boyfriend now. I haven’t seen you since this morning and Xiah-oppa told me that you skipped your class this morning together with yoochun-oppa. Now I know why you skipped class, you went to a makeover again” She pouted and acted like she’s angry. She out down the papers and crossed her arms near her chest. Leeteuk sat beside her and hugged her.

“so my girlfriend is jealous?”

“who wouldn’t be jealous of that. When you perform on stage last school fest, girls were swooning over you. I keep on hearing ‘wow, he’s so cool’, ‘I already like him’, ‘aigoo, I’m going to faint because of him’ and ‘should I do something for him to know me’ aish so annoying!”

“Taeng, don’t worry, I don’t like those kind of people. It was you who I love so much, so don’t be jealous. Now I can imagine how you control your temper when you heard those words and I never knew that you like me since then.”

“yah before the competition I already realized that I really, really, really do like you but those girls get into my nerves.”

“aigoo, don’t be jealous araso? Just don’t mind them they’re just all talk.”

“aish fine but I prefer your nerdy look than a cool, hot and charismatic look.”

“why you don’t want a boyfriend with this look?”

“aniyo, it’s not like that. I want you too but I’ll feel jealous because everyone wants you to notice them and I’ll be left behind because they’ll surround you for sure.”

“your imagination is really wide my dear. So what if they’ll surround me? they should’ve a shame on their selves because I bet they already know that I already have you as my girl.”

She just nod at him and hugged him back. the whole school can see it since they’re at the school garden and they find it really sweet but as a president of the student council she’s also embarrassed but she didn’t mind it.

“Ah, teuki-ah, I think we should go now people are gathering in this place now since we’re being sweet here since a while ago.” Leeteuk let go of her and he only realize it when some people were already howling

“aigoo, I didn’t notice it mianhae. Are your work done?”

“I’ll just finish it at home. Come on now I haven’t see you since this morning so I miss you so much.”

When she stood up at the bench and walk, she almost fell on the ground, good thing that Leeteuk able to catch her before she hit the ground.

“Taengo, what’s wrong, are you alright?”

“neh, maybe I’m just tired?”

“are you sure? I’ll send you home if you want to.”

“I’m alright Teuki-ah. Could we have some ice cream before you send me home?”

“of course, I owe ice cream anyway. Come on.”

They went to an ice cream parlor and Leeteuk treat her since he owe her one. While eating Taeyeon was experiencing the same thing like what happened a while ago. She doesn’t know if she could tell Leeteuk about it but she doesn’t want him to worry about her.

“Taeng, are you sure there’s nothing wrong?”

“yes, why?”

“you seemed different today.”

“why do I seem different?”

“well you look like you want to tell me something and you’re hiding something from me.”

“oh,…..it’s nothing wrong Teuki.”

“come on tell me, I won’t stop unless you tell it to me.”

“aish fine. It’s just that I don’t know what’s happening to me. a while ago my eye sight is blurry and the letters are having shadow, then when I want to reach something I didn’t reach it even though I know I should have. Then when the principal gave me the papers it slip from my hand even though I held it tight.”

“when did you start to feel that?”

“I don’t know, maybe just today, but at home I broke a vase when I was about to arrange it because it slipped through my hands again.”

“maybe you’re really tired from all your work.”

“yeah, maybe I really am.”

“just take a rest tomorrow besides it’s weekend so just relax tomorrow, araso?”

“but I want to spend time with you tomorrow.”

“I’ll just visit you tomorrow since you really need to rest. I don’t want to see my girl being stressed.”

“neh araso. I never thought that you’re this thoughtful.”

“of course, my girlfriend is thoughtful so the boyfriend must also be.”

“aish, are you really that sweet huh? From love letters up to the relationship you’re sweet.”

“why you don’t like it?”

“it’s not like that ok? I also like it but I always blush when you say or do sweet things. Anyway Gomawo, Teuki.”

“No problem, I also love to see you blush.” Leeteuk giggled a little and taeyeon playfully hit his arm.

After a moment they decided to go and he sends her home. Then they reach the gate, leeteuk gave a peck on her forehead, since he can’t kiss her on her lips because they’re not sure if her brothers are watching from now where.

“Goodnight Taeng. Rest well araso?”

“Neh, araso, you too. Call me if you already reach home, so that I won’t worry if you went home safely.”

“Neh araso, you go inside now, maybe your oppas are already on the front door.”

Taeyeon kiss him on his cheek and immediately go inside. Leeteuk never leaves until Taeyeon entered the home. He also went home and he’s worried of her but he doesn’t know why.