protective oppas

It will NEVER END

 

Taeyeon turned around and she saw Leeteuk. She was surprised of who the person that she scold so she immediately look away from him. She was ashamed of what she has done. She didn’t mean to scold him or anything. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath then faced him with a calm face.

“what are you doing here? Are you spying on me?”

“no I was just……urgh…….mianhae. I didn’t mean to follow you. Are you alright?”

“I’m fine it’s just that……..aish never mind. You can accompany me if you want to. You’re already here anyway, it’s really impolite to shoo people away if there already with you.”

Without any 2nd thought he sat beside her. She really has manners and even though she’s angry she never forget about it. He notice that she’s really not in the mood. Her head was down and plays with her fingers.

“are you sure you’re alright? You don’t look like it is.” Leeteuk ask and her she faced him. He looks familiar to him and thinks of where did she met him before.

“I …….. I don’t know. It’s just that I become irritated all of a sudden a while ago that’s why I’m here. Wait! You’re the one that I bump into last time right, at the library?” she finally recognize him and leeteuk just nod.

“ah, neh, I am. Anyway is it about the kingka’s? That’s why you walked out.”

“how did you know?”

“well I was on my way to the library when I saw you walked out from them. Wooyoung tried to follow you but your friends stopped him so I just follow you instead.”

“mianhae, you should’ve saw that thing. I really hate it when they’re like bees around us especially Wooyoung. He always barges me of whatever I do as if that I was his girlfriend. Why did you follow me anyway?”

“I don’t know. I just think that maybe you need companion or something even though I’m no one for everyone.”

“oh,…..wait your glasses haven’t fix yet?”

 She gently took of his glasses and examines it. It wasn’t fix at all, it only have a tape on it.

“I thought you have an extra one.” She said as she scans his face. She find him really cute, even with or without his glasses but she prefer him without spectacles.

Leeteuk grab his glasses from her and he wears it again.

“honestly I really doesn’t have one.”

“why didn’t you tell me about it or let me fix it for you or go to the repair shop?”

“I don’t want to trouble you and I can’t afford to let it fix. It’s expensive for me.”

“I’m really sorry for what happened to your glasses. What’s you name by the way? It’s our 2nd meeting I still don’t know your name.”

“yeah that’s right. Mianhae. Anyway, I’m Park Leeteuk.”

“Annyeong haseyo Kim Taeyeon imnida. Sorry if didn’t introduce myself last time. I’m the student council president. Are you new here Mr. Park?”

“Please just call me Leeteuk ot Teuki and yes I’m new here.”

“oh that’s why I haven’t notice you last school year. Are you enjoying your stay here, so far?”

“neh and I hope it will last until we graduate.”

“just approach me if something is wrong ok? I’ll be the one to handle it.”

“araso, I have to go now Ms. President.”

“just call me  Taeyeon or Taengo. So I’ll see you around sometimes?”

“Neh, Annyeong!” she waved to him.

With that Leeteuk leave and both of them had a great time chatting with each other. Then Taeyeon receive a text message from her brother.

Taengo come and see us at the building lobby. Xiah and I, want you to meet someone and it’s our longtime friend and I know that you know them too. They also want to meet you.

-Jaejoong-

After reading the message she immediately go to the meeting place. There she saw his brothers friends and they call themselves DBSK.

“Jae-oppa, Xiah-oppa I’m here.” She approach them and went beside the 2.

“oh our baby sister is here.” Xiah said and he wraps his right arm on her shoulder.

“Xiah-oppa I’m not a baby anymore.”

“Yeah right whatever, you’ll still be forever our baby sister and you can’t change the fact. Anyway, Taeng this is Yunho, Changmin and Yoochun. They’re our friends since were little. You remember them right?”

“of course I remember. Annyeong Haseyo Kim Taeyeon imnida.”

“Annyeong Haesyo Taeyeon-ah.” They said in unison.

“it’s been a long time now since I saw you complete oppas.”

“yes it’s really a long time now.” Yoochun said.

“yeah that’s right. Hey taeng, Sunny told me that you walked out a while ago. Does those guys bothering the student council as always?” jaejoong ask her and she release a heavy sigh.

“What do you expect Jae-oppa?”

“Yah! Where are they? Nobody must disturb my dongsaeng or else they will face their worst nightmare. Aish I’m going to beat them up.” Xiah said and the others just rolled their eyes.

“Oppa, could you calm down? That’s the reason why I don’t want anybody to know that you 2 are my brother.”

“Taeyeons right.” Yoochun said

“YAH, dolphin voice don’t be exaggerated. We just saw each other then you’re performing your dolphin voice again like HELL.” Yunho shouted.

“that’s right, look at Jaejoong hyung. He looks really calm and looks like he doesn’t want to beat someone, unlike you.” Changmin said as he points at Jaejoong.

They all eyed him and his face is really clam but has fierce on it.

“Xiah.”

“Neh hyung?”

“Come on let’s beat them up.” They made their exit and Taeyeon quickly block there way.

“oppas no need to beat them and if you do, you’ll be send to the dean’s office.”

“we don’t care no one is allowed to mess our dongsaeng. Remember that you’re friends are also our dongsaeng and that includes you.”

“Aish  what the hell?! No need to do such thing because I can manage it ok? I’m the president of the student council remember?”

The 2 boys look into each other’s eyes and they stop their plan.

“fine we’ll let it pass. Who are the guys anyway?” Xiah ask

“what the……….. Yah! OPPAS! You’re going to beat them up but you don’t know them. Aish! You 2 are really………….!”

“really what? Handsome?”

“in your dreams. If there so many girls like you and find you handsome then sad to say I’m not one of them.”

“yah you must support your oppas of having a lot of girls that likes us.”

“the hell I care with that. Anyway you already know those guys. The 2PM which is known as the kingka’s of this school.”

“they shouldn’t be the Kingka’s, they have a bad attitudes. It will be better if the Super Junior will be the Kingka’s or us, the DBSK since were complete now.”

“who cares about all those stuffs? Who are the Super Junior anyway? I don’t know them.”

“Taengo you’re the President of the student council and yet you don’t know them. Anyway they are great students and I think they all belong to the dean’s list aside for someone but that someone is really talented as has a special skill in dancing. He belongs to my organization. Yoochun’s brother is also a part of it.”Jaejoong said

“Really? Yoochun-oppa what’s your brother’s name?”

“his name it Park Le……..” yoohun was cut off when the bell rings.

“omo it’s already time. Oppa’s I need to go now, nice to see you again, and Jae-oppa, Xiah-oppa just wait for me at home. There’s still a meeting after school.”

“ok, just don’t go home late araso?”

“neh, araso bye.”

She goes to her class and thank goodness the teacher hasn’t arrived yet. When the teacher arrives, the lecture starts and after many hours it was ended.

While fixing her things she suddenly remembered Leeteuk.

“sica can we start the meeting now because I still need to do something that is really important.”

“yeah sure come on now.”

They immediately start the meeting and still it was for the school fest. Good thing that no one seems to disturb them again like hell and after a while it was ended.

“guys I need to go now bye.”

She left the meeting room and all of her friends ha a “why is she in a hurry?” look.

Taeyeon entered an optical shop and she greeted the owner.

“how may I help you young lady?”

“neh, annyeong haseyo ahjusshi, I want to see you’re high quality spectacles please.”

The owner grabs all the spectacles from a drawer and presents it to her. She keeps on looking and deciding on what will she buy among all those spectacles. Then after a moment Taeyeon decided to pick from all of it.

“how much is this ahjushi?” she pointed the one that she will buy

“that will be 400,000 won.”

Teayeon paid him and she ask him to wrap it for her.

“here you go miss. Is the glasses is for your boyfriend?”

“A-aniyo ahjushi. I bought it because I broke his spectacles and I feel guilty about it because he doesn’t have an extra one and it only had a tape on it. Kamsahamnida ahjushi.”