Am I worthy to be your Boyfriend?

It will NEVER END

 

Everyone already know about their relationship but Leeteuk feels that he was criticize by the students. He can hear murmurs referring to him.

“aish why would she date a nerd guy? It doesn’t suit her.”

“if I were her I would date a hot guy.”

He was listening the whole time and heart hurts to hear those words.

“hey teuki are you alright. You’ve been in silence the whole time.”

“I’m alright, uhm…….Taeng can I ask you something?”

“Yeah sure, you’re already asking you know?”

“yes I know and it’s aside from that.”

“go ahead.”

“are you really sure that you like me or I’m just really a friend to you”

“what kind of question is that Teuki? Of course I really do like you and I’ve fallen in love with you, you could ask Jae-oppa and Xiah-oppa about it. what makes you ask me like that?”

“nothing, it’s just that I feel like you don’t deserve me to be your boyfriend. Maybe I won’t feel like this if I’ve never confessed to you.”

Taeyeon sat beside him and hugged him really tight.

“honey just don’t mind them. it was I whom I’ve fallen for you not them and I’m not like them. just ignore everything that they were saying. Who are they to us anyway?”

“Thank you Honey. Glad to hear those words from you.”

“it’s nothing, just don’t feel insecure remember that I always love you and that will never change.”

“araso. Are you done with your work? I’ll walk you to you home.”

“neh, all done come on. I bet our brothers are together with Yunho and changmin-oppa at our house.”

“that’s what I also think right now. maybe they’re playing video games and your house is now a mess.”

“yeah right. I’ll be the one to clean their mess again.”

“that’s also my job when they’re at our house.”

“so were like maids of our brothers.”

“yeah, so let’s go now before your whole house turn into a great mess.”

Taeyeon nod and made their way to the Kim’s residence. As they go they were chatting happily while their hands were clasp with one another. When they almost reach her home someone immediately punch him without any sign. Leeteuk’s lips was burst and some blood flows, and he landed on the ground.

“Yah wooyoung what’s your problem huh?! How dare you did that to him?” Taeyeon goes to Leeteuk’s side and wipe the blood on his lower lips.

“stay out of it Taeyeon. This is a men’s business.”

“the hell I care with your business. You have no rights to do that to him.”

“don’t mind him Taeng, I’m alright it’s just a bruise.”

“but Teuki-ah.”

“Just ignore him. I’ll take care of it.” Leeteuk stood up and faced him while Taeyeon was really scared of what will happen. She just stayed at Leeteuk’s back just incase something happen between him and wooyoung.

“what’s the matter wooyoung-shi?”

“what’s the matter? Hahaha you got to be kidding Park Leeteuk. Fine I’ll tell you, you’re my problem nerd guy. How dare you steel her from me?!” after that he ounch him continuously and leeteuk can’t return those punches since he’s not that type of person. Taeyeon can’t really take what wooyoung was doing to her boyfriend so she stopped him and almost burst into tears.

“Wooyoung Stop it or I’ll call the cops and I’ll make sure that you’ll be expelled.”

He stop hitting him and Leeteuk fell on the ground again with his face swollen and have a lot of bruise. Taeyeon go near him again, she was trying not to cry and pretend to be strong but deep inside she really want to burst in tears.

“wooyoung why can’t you just accept that it was Leeteuk whom I love not you.”

“what does that nerd guy have that I don’t huh? I’m much better for you to be your boyfriend not him.”

“if you think that way then find a girl who like your arrogant and annoying traits. Just leave us alone will you? Even though you  got mad and say that your way better that him I don’t care. that's why it was him that I love not an arrogant guy like you!”

Wooyoung was hurt when he heard those words from her.

“why Taeyeon? Don’t you know how much it hurts me when you’re with him?!”

“then don’t you know how much it hurts me 100x more when you did this to him?!”

wooyoung decided to leave dumbfounded and he begun to walk away from them, then Taeyeon focus on Leeteuk’s condition and was about to cry.

“Teuki-ah, why didn’t you fight back? It really hurts me when he hits you continuously.” She said and tears begun to escape from her eyes.

“I’m not that type of person Taengo, I also don’t know how to fight back. Mianhae, I’m so sorry that you your boyfriend can’t even fight.”

“sorry you’re face you idiot. I don’t care whether you could fight back or not but at least you should’ve tried. Look at  yourself now you got a lot of bruise and your lips was burst.”

“don’t worry it’s just bruise, I’ll be alright.”

“aish you’re not alright you pabo. Come on I’ll treat your wounds. Can you stand?”

“Yeah” she assist him to stand and walk until they got  to her house. She open the foor and the first thing she receive was her brother scolding.

“Yah, Miss Kim Taeyeon why are you……………………..omo what happened to him?” xiah said in a high pitch

“isn’t it obvious xiah-oppa? You could scold me later after I treated his wounds.” She placed himon the sofa and immediately get the medicine kit.

“Dongsaeng who beat you up huh?”

“none of your concern. You’ll just laugh at me because I didn’t even fight back.”

“who cares just tell me what happened to you.”

Leeteuk told them everything that had happened. Taeyeon came back with the medicine kit together with a towel and a basin with water.

“oppas get off the way.” They all obeyed what Taeyeon had said and she started to treat his wounds.

She took the towel and soak it with water and squeeze it, then she wipe it on his face.

“teuki, take off your clothes, I also need to apply medicine on it since wooyoung hit you really hard.”

“Yah Kim Taeyeon were here.” Jae and Xiah said at the same time.

“then the both of you treat him. Why are the both of you really had a dirty mind.”

“aish fine. Teuki-ah just do what your girlfriend told you.”

So Teuki removed his shirt and Taeyeon also wipe his upper body. After that she apply the appropriate medice for all his bruise.

“Aigoo, it hurts.”

“just bear with it. you really have a lot of bruise.”

The five of them were watching them then they decided to go out of the scene for a while, leeteuk and Taeyeon didn’t notice that they’re already gone.

“Mianhae Taengo.”

“for what?”

“for what had happened today.”

“it’s nothing you know. I should be the one to say that. If you didn’t met me in the first place them you wouldn’t have beaten up by that guy.”

“if I just know how to fight then I won’t get hurt.”

“aigoo, it’s better not to know about it teuki. I don’t want my boyfriend to be like him.”

“so you’re still treating me as your boyfriend?”

“of course. You’ll still my boyfriend and no one can change that.”

“kamsahamnida……………………ouch!”

“only a little more and it’s done,”

After a moment Taeyeon was done applying medicine and she keep the medicine box again and return the towel and the basin, while Leeteuk put back his shirt.

“Teuki-ah be careful araso?” Taeyeon told him as she sat down next to him

“neh araso.” He was slowly leaning on her face and their lips nearly meet with only an inch apart. Taeyeon’s eyes were already close and waiting for it and also Leeteuk but………..

“Yah, Park Leeteuk, Kim Taeyeon that’s prohibited!”

Both of them open their eyes and leeteuk pulled away while Taeyeon grind her teeth and give them a death glare

 “Oppa! Get Out! You always ruin our moments!”

“You’re still young for that and Leeteuk make sure that were not here so you can kiss her.”

“Aish What the Hell oppa!”