we're not dreaming, are we?

It will NEVER END

 

When the school starts again, Leeteuk made a thank you letter fo Taeyeon’s gift last time. He found her locker and slid the letter inside. After that a group of students block his way when he is about to leave.

“Yah what are you doing with the president’s locker?”

“I ……. I didn’t do anything.”

“Liar. Wooyoung command us to block any guy who put something into her locker, and we saw you put something.”

“Aniyo, I didn’t put anything.”

They all encircle him and ready to attack anytime. Leeteuk gulp when he was surrounded, he was really scared of them and didn’t expect it. He didn’t know that wooyoung has subordinates to guard her locker.

Then someone shouted and all of them give way to that person. It was the student council.

“Yah who do you think you are to scare your fellow schoolmate huh?!” sica scolded them all and they became scared of her. Everyone is there except Taeyeon because the principal needs her for the preparation of the school fest.

They’re just in silence and no one dare to speak.

“if no one dare to speak then I suggest you evaporate on our sight before we tell it to the dean’s office about your behavior.”

They all made their exits and the rest of the student council approach him after they made their exits.

“are you alright?” seohyun ask him.

He just nod because he won’t able to speak. He can’t believe that the student council help him to escape from those subordinates.

“are you sure you’re alright?” sunny ask

“neh, kamsahamnida.”

“it’s nothing. When those student did something again, feel free to go to our office. We can’t tolerate them like that.”

“neh.”

After that his friends arrive and they didn’t know that the student council were there with him and also what happen to him a while ago.

“hey teuki, where have you been were looking all over for………….” Donghae was cut when he saw the student council.

“hey hae what’s wrong?” heechul ask then look into leeteuk’s companion.

“are you his friends?” Tiffany ask them.

“ah… Neh annyeong haseyo.” They all greeted them and bowed. They student council also greeted them back.

“so, you’re looking all over for him. Sorry about that.”

“no it’s alright. Were the Super Junior anyway, that’s what we call our group.” Heechul said

“oh so you’re the super junior whose grades are really great.” Tiffany said.

“aniyo, it’s not that great anyway, but yes we are. Did he do something wrong?” kyuhyun said.

“Aniyo, he didn’t we just saw him surrounded by some students and I think he was being threaten by them. so we helped him, good thing that you come.” Hyoyeon said.

“oh kamsahamnida.”

“no problem that’s also our job. By the way what’s your names?”

They all introduce themselves to them. they can’t still believe that they’re talking to them. on the other hand, Yuri was really happy that she got her crush’s name but of course it’s not that obvious.

After a while they bid goodbye to them and go to their classes. They had a small chat and the super junior doesn’t want to wake up if that’s a dream.

On the SNSD side Yuri was really happy and also them but no as happy as Yuri.

“yah Yul you seem really happy.”

“of course I am. I go his name already who wouldn’t be happy about that.”

“who?”

“remember the guy that I told you last time that has an angelic voice?”

“yeah, what about him?”

“it’s Yesung, the guy we met a while ago.”

“really? the one whom you stalk.” Hyoyeon said.

“yah I’m not a stalker.”

“yes you are. Why didn’t I notice it a while ago? I should’ve told them that someone is really his stalker.”

“yah I told you I’m not. Anyway how about I ask him to join the singing contest?”

“it’s up to him if he’ll join. By the way why is the principal still talking to Taengo.” Sica said

“Of course she is. If not she’ll be here by now.” Sunny said

“let’s go to our class now and just continue our conversation later.” Tiffany said

“if we’ll continue it later the 2pm will surely interfere.” Seohyun said

“why does 2pm know our hideout aside from our HQ and at the cafeteria?” tiffany said.

They all eyed her and the know the place that they were talking about. It was the school garden where in only a few people know that place.

Then Taeyeon arrive and then again the 2PM approach them. they all put their arms to their so called girlfriends.

“guys please could you just leave us alone just for a day. Besides the class is about to begin.”

“no way. Can’t you see were all interested on you.” Nickhun said

“that’s right. Hey Hyoyeon could you accompany me on the dance studio later after school?”

“umm…..mianhae but I need to go home early. My mom needs me.”

“ok how about next time?”

“yeah sure if I’m not busy.” Hyoyeon said but the truth is she really doesn’t to want to go with him.

Then the bell rings signing that the class starts in a few moments. After the class Taeyeon goes to her locker to get something. When she opens her locker a piece of paper fell from it and she became curious about it. She picked the paper and read it.

Hi Taengo,

I just want to say thank you for your gift last time. I really like it, but you don’t have to buy me a new one just because it was broken. Let me say this Taeng, I didn’t kill your pig ok? I didn’t even ask you to buy me a new one, then you’re accusing me of killing your pig. If you want see me at the school garden during lunch break where we met and I’ll treat you.

-Teuki-

Without knowing the others also read the letter and they find t really sweet. When they notice the name they already know who it was.

“so it’s from teuki.”

Taeyeon immediately hide the letter and faced them.

“yah why are you sneaking around?”

“don’t worry Taeng we know who it is. We already met them a while ago.”

“them?”

“Yes, the super Junior and they’re really nice. Yuri’s crush is also one of his friends.”

“oh really?”

“yes. So maybe the reason why a group of students surrounded him because of that letter.”

“what do you mean?”

“it’s nothing we’ve solved it anyway.”

“oh.ok. well I have to go now, see you later.”

She leave them behind and the girls were just smirking. They never saw Taeyeon like that before and they think that she has a crush on him even though they weren’t sure of that.

Taeyeon was at the school garden where she met Leeteuk and she keeps on looking for him but no sign of him.

“aish teuki-ah I thought you’ll treat me. where are you?”

“I’m here Miss President. How may I help you?”

She turned around and there she saw him. She hit him slightly but leeteuk didn’t say anything, he was just smiling.

“yah I thought you’ll treat me.”

“yes I am, that’s why I’m here. Why? Do you think I’ll indian you?”

Taeyeon just put and leeteuk find it cute.

“what did I say? Yes she’s cute but why did I say that? Am I having a crush on her or something? Nah, she’s just a friend, a female friend.”

“Teuki-ah, are you alright?”

“ah…..neh, so what do you want me to treat you?”

“umm……. I think I want to have a strawberry milkshake.”

“ok, I’ll treat you strawberry milkshake. Come on, oh by the way, thanks fo this.” He pointed at the spectacles that she gave.

“it’s nothing. It’s my gift for you anyway.”

Leeteuk treat her strawberry milkshake and they spend their time together. When they saw their friends they join them and they became closer.

The SNSD really like their presence and they are not like the 2pm. Of course they are still shy to them because of they’re the student council and all the students respect them.