escaping what he really feels

It will NEVER END

 

The whole venue was intense and each personin the venue hoping to winthe group they want.

“the winner is………..” the MC get the card inside the envelop where the name of the winner is written.

“OMO……..it’s a tie!”

“What?!” everyone said

“I think we need a rematch for it.”

Now they will have a rematch and everyone prefer their own dance step, it looks like a freestyle and one on one match. Since the 2pm only have 6 members the super junior just choose 6 of them which are eunhyuk, siwon, kyuhyun, yesung, donghae and last but the list leeteuk. At first he was really nervous but he overcomes it, even though he doesn’t have confidence of beating them on the dance battle. Then after they have ended the rematch the judges had already decided who will be the winner based on determination and sportsmanship of each group.

“Now let me announce the winner after the judges decided of who will be the winner of this year’s competition.”

The SNSD hold each other’s hands again and also the Super Junior.

“Please let us win.” They said on the mind while silently waiting for the result.

“So the Winner is……………The Super Junior!”

SNSD jumped for joy after they had heard it and they all went to stage. They give them a hug but each one of them hugged the person they like so it was, YeYul, SeoKyu, HyoHyuk, SunSun, SooWook, YoonWon, HaeSica, HeeFany, and also TaeTeuk (just inform me if the name of the pairings are correct). The guys was surprised of the reaction of the girls but they just hugged them back and they we’re blushing because of it but they didn’t notice it nor the girls.

The 2PM walked out of the stage and they really can’t accept the result.

“this is not the end bookworms. Just wait for our revenge and this time it will be more serious than this” they all said to their minds. They totally leave the venue but the Super Junior and the girls are still there.

“Congratulations guys and thank you for everything that you’ve done for us.” Hyoyeon said but she was blushing the whole time.

“oh it’s nothing it’s also for us.” Eunhyuk said as he look at her blushing and he giggled a little.

“what do you mean by that?” the girls said in unison

“well we did it to get rid of those arrogant guys and for us to have a chance to cour….”donghae covered eunhyk’s mouth before he spill the beans that they really want to court them.

“Donghae-ah wy did you covered his mouth?”

“because his breath stinks.”

Eunhyuk removed donghae’s hand from is mouth and faced him.

“Yah my breath doesn’t stinks at all, you fishy! Maybe you’re the one who have bad breath.”

“if you say another word we won’t tutor you for the midterm and final exams.”

Eunhyuk just pout and didn’t say any word. Everyone giggled and Hyoyeon really find it cute. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon’s eyes met and also Yesung and Yuri. All the girls blushed when they met their eyes but the guys just don’t mind it.

“so today at night there would be a party. Are you guys coming? It’s the last day of the school fest.”

“yeah sure but that party need to have partners right?”

“yes but if you really want to come then it’s not a problem or you guys could be our partners since we also doesn’t have, if it’s alright with you guys.”

There’s a moment of silence and the girls was just waiting for their answers.

On the super junior mind really want to go with them but they’re having a second thought if they’ll confess what they really feel for them.

“if I’ll be with her then I could confess my feelings for her. But what if she rejects me?......aish never mind I’ll tonight, Hwaiting!” they all said on their mind and after that they agree but someone is not interested again but he wants to be with her.

“I wanted to go but I have a lot of things to do.” Leeteuk said

“oh alright but it would be nice if you’re there.” Taeyeon said and her face becomes gloomy.

Heechul encircled his arms on leeteuk’s neck and tightens it.

“yah you’ll come whether you like it or not; or else I won’t really return your books.”

“yah that’s not our agreement.”

Then he drags leeteuk away from them so that they won’t hear their conversation.

“yah it’s your chance to be with her and confess your feelings.”

“what do you mean by that?”

“oh come on don’t you think that we didn’t know that you like Taeyeon”

“what? Chullie-ah I don’t like her ok? She’s……just……a…….friend.”

“Friend? Park Leeteuk it’s too obvious that you’re just escaping what you really feels for her.”

“I really don’t know if I like her araso? How can know it?”

“just use your common sense. If you feel something weird when your with her or you’re really happy with her, and if she wasn’t on your side then that’s it.”

“even though I like her will she also like me?”

Heechul didn’t say another word because he also don’t know the answer to his question since he’s not Taeyeon nor her friends.

“see, you can’t also answer my question.”

“but Teuki just give it a try. Maybe she also likes you.”

“or maybe not. A great girl like her doesn’t deserve a nerd man like me. she’s a student council and very popular among the students while me I’m just an average student who doesn’t want to interact with people because of insecurity.”

“teuki-ah it’s not what you think of her. Even though she’s a student council and popular she’s still an average student which means it’s not important if you’re not popular because everyone of us are still humans and humans experience of falling in love.”

“but still. If ever she’ll be with me. she’ll just be embarrassed because her boyfriend can’t do anything to make her happy.”

“ok fine I lose, just come with us. You don’t want her to be alone at the party do you?”

“of course not, it’s just that I don’t like parties. Remember that you’re the only one who knows my family status.”

Leeteuk already told heechul that he comes from the very rich family because heechul went to their house already when his brother needs him, and he was planning to tell everyone about it when he gains courage to tell them. he was afraid to be played by other people once they knew about his family status. When he told it to heechul he didn’t expect that he will accept it and he didn’t even take advantage of it so leeteuk was very grateful about that.

“yes I know you always read your books when there’s a party like that. Why don’t you change your habit a little and have fun. By the way when will you tell the others about your family?”

“I don’t know, maybe if I’m ready to tell it to them or when my brother wants to hang out with us.”

“ok, I now they won’t take advantage of it because were not the same with the people you encounter in the past. Come on let’s tell them that you’re coming.”

They went back to them and Heechul told them that everyone will come with  the SNSD.

“are you sure you’re going leeteuk-shi? It’s ok if you can’t come since no one is forcing you to come if you really don’t want.” Taeyeon said

“Yes I am but I’m not used to attend parties. I also won’t let you go alone, and what’s with the formality again?”

“nothing. It’s good to hear that you’ll come. Kamsahamnida teuki-ah and you look nice a while ago. I’m really surprised when I saw you a while ago, I didn’t recognize you.”

“oh thanks, it’s their idea that I dress up like this which I’m not used to.” He pointed at everyone and they just smiled.

“ok enough of this talk. Come on we need to prepare for the party and you guys better dress nicely ok? See you later.”