Merry-go-round

It will NEVER END

 

Everyday taeyeon receive the same letter but it has different messages and it became sweeter and sweeter as time goes by. They are at their favorite coffee shop and have a bonding time, taeyeon was telling them about the messages that she keep on receiving.

“taengo he’s really sweet. Do you have idea of who it is?”

“I really don’t know.”

“why don’t you ask your oppas. It seems like they know who that person is.”

“aish when I ask them about it, they’ll change topic.”

“now that you mention it. our boyfriends are here, maybe you could ask.”

The guys approach them and the 8 of the girls approach them and give their boyfriends a hug

“hey what’s up?”

“aigoo oppa you didn’t miss me?” the girls said in unison then they all burst into laughter.

“of course all of us miss our girlfriends that’s why we’re here.”

Taeyeon just rolled her eyes because of their sweetness and she really want to throw up now.

“yah, could you stop your sweetness! I’m about to throw up now!”

“you’re just jealous Kim Taeyeon.” Jessica said

“why would I be jealous Ice princess? That’s PDA you know and it’s disgusting.”

“as if that you’re not jealous. Even our maknae have a boyfriend but the eldest doesn’t have yet.”

“pshhh, so what just do your PDA at home will you.”

“yah just admit it shorty.”

“aish.”

“wait there’s someone missing. Where’s Leeteuk Heechul-oppa?” tiffany ask

“that’s also the reason why were here.”

“why what’s wrong with him?”

“he told us to tell you that he’s waiting for you at the park.”

“at the park? Yah it’s almost dark, you pabo.” Taeyeon said

“yah don't call me pabo, that’s what he told us. We’ll accompany you there but only for a while.”

“araso just don’t let me walk alone in the dark it’s scary.”

“aish were here, just go now before he become sleepy.”

“araso, come on.”

They all went to the park where in there’s so many kids but taeyeon was suspicious that there’s no kids in there and wasn’t really dark before but now it’s different. She can’t even see the way because of the darkness. Teayeon were the one in front so she’s not aware that the others were planning something

“yah I’m getting scared now where’s Leeteuk?” she said

Then she notice that there’s no one answering her, she turned around but she can’t feel their presence

“aigoo where did they go? Aish I’m going to kill them.”

After she said that the light and there were bubbles scattered all over the place. She then again turn around and there she saw a carousel which is not usually there.

(a/n please listen to this while you read the next: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqBIbLQwv6w)

“why is there a carousel in here? Where am I anyway, I thought I was in a park?" She said in her mind.

Someone pat her head from the back so she turn around to look at the person.

“yah where have you been did you know that it’s scary to go here! Why there’s a carousel here, it’s a park and as far as I know there’s no carousel here.”

“Taeng you’re not in an ordinary park but an only park which has a carousel. Aren’t you happy that there’s a carosel here?”

“of course I am but I’m so scared to go here because it’s dark and your friend and my friends left me.”

“just don’t mind them. would you like to ride the carousel.”

“of course, thanks teuki.”

“No problem.”

Teayeon immediately proceed to the carousel and ride of the horses together with him. He was looking at her the whole time and he finds her really cute because of her childish act.

“Taeng have you rode a carousel before?”

“neh it was my favorite but I’m always like this when I was riding it. how did you know that I love carousel, I didn’t even told you about it.”

“actually I got the information through your friends and also from you brothers.”

“you know that I have brothers?”

“neh…………………….well  the reason why I told you to come here is because……………..”

“because what? Don’t tell me that you’ve fallen in love with me?”

Leeteuk was off guard  when she said that. Taeyeon notice that he became quite then she recall what she have just said, she didn’t notice that she have said the wrong word even though it was just a joke for her.

“omo, is it true? Mianhae teuki I didn’t mean it was just a joke don’t take it to heart teuk I was just joking.”

“Taeng what you’ve just said it’s true.”

“what did I say? I’ve said so many things a while ago.”

Leeteuk hold her right hand tightly and look her in her eyes.

“Taeng I don’t know how to say this but I really fallen for you. At first I didn’t notice it and I just treat you as a friend since I really don’t have real friends since I was young. You’re the first girl that made friends with me because nobody really wants to be my friend. As the time goes by my point of view changed, I admit I really don’t want to fall in love or what but I just ate my words.”

Taeyeon was just staring at him like she’s not interested on his confession but deep inside she was flattered and happy that the guys she likes and thought that she was just a friend to him just confessed his feeling for her.

 When taeyeon wasn’t responding at all leeteuk release her hand and put his head down. His heart was in pain that Taeyeon didn’t even say a word after his confession. Leeteuk sighed and tried to hide his hurt feelings.

“Well I just want you to know my feelings for you. At least I’ve said it now I don’t need to hide it anymore. I understand that you only see me as a friend. Who would like a nerd guy anyway, I should’ve done it.”

Leeteuk walks away slowly from her. His heart was in pain and regretted what he have done. He keep on thinking that he shouldn’t have done his confession since it’s pretty obvious that he was just really a friend to her. When he was busy thinking all those things while walking, he felt a pair of arms being wrapped on his waist, when he look who it was, it was Taeyeon with a smile flashed on her face.

“Taeng?”

“Teuki-ah, why did you walk away already I haven’t give you my answer yet?”

“It’s alright, I already know your answer anyway. I’ve wasted so much of your time now.”

“so what if you’ve wasted my time. Teuki-ah you should’ve told me earlier so that I won’t be curios whether you’ll also like me or not.”

“what do you mean?”

“aigoo, Park Leetuek, you’re really smart but you don’t get what I mean. Honestly, I’ve also fell in love with you. I don’t know when but I’m really happy when you’re with me.”

He loosen her hug and faced her.

“so you mean that you’re accepting my feelings for you and what I’m thinking was all wrong?”

Taeyeon nod shyly then he hugged her really tight.

“Thankyou Taeng. You don’t know how happy I am. I thought you only treat me as a friend.”

“who told you to think that way? I should be the one to thank you.”

“don’t worry I won’t let you be lonely.”

“thanks I know you won’t let that happen anyway. by the way are those cheesy love letters are from you?”

“ ah………..neh, I know you think that I live in ancient time cause I don’t have the guts to tell it to you personally, only this time.”

“yes you really live in ancient time, but it’s really sweet and I really like it.”

He was happy to hear the she likes it. then their faces become closer and closer, they almost kiss when someone made a fake cough.

“Yah Leeteuk we don’t have any agreement about that thing.” Xiah said to him when Taeyeon and Leeteuk’s face was about an inch apart.

“aigoo oppa don’t disturb us, you really know how to ruin moments like this.”

“Yah his brother is also here.” Xiah added

“it’s alright for me no worries. Leeteuk  and Taeyeon you can continue it just don’t mind us.”

Xiah and Jaejoong give Yoochun a several smack on his head after he have said that.

“Yah it’s our sister so don’t ever say that again you playboy!” Jaejoong said as he slap his arm.

“aigoo both of our siblings doesn’t have their first kiss yet so just let them, unlike us.”

“But you always getting dumped by them.”

“aish don’t remind me of that thing will you.”

“hyung why did you also came here.”

“it’s not your problem anymore and don’t call me HYUNG, I feel like I’m already old.”

“So yoochun-oppa your brother is Leeteuk?”

“neh but he doesn’t want anyone to know that I’m his charismatic brother.”

“why?”

“because I don’t want them to compare me to him. Most of the time they’re telling that I’m adopted because we don’t have the same traits.” Leeteuk told her.

“ and I’m handsome of course and a lot of girls likes me.”

“it’s because you like to flirt with them but you always get dumped by them.”

“AISH!”

They all giggled then their friends come out.

“Yay we have Taeteuk couple now.” they all said but Taeyeon was giving them a death glare.

“YAH!  Why did you all leave me in the middle of the dark?!”

“Ahh……eh……Miss Kim Taeyeon Let us explain about that.” Heechul told her.

“NO, I’m going to kill you all!" she chase them and they all run for their lives. The DBSK were just standing there together with Leeteuk smiling on their childish act.

“I didn’t know that Leeteuk can be that sweet. Also the letters that he wrote with those cheesy word give me shivers but it’s alright.”

“but still he lives in ancient times because of that. If I were him I could have ask her for a date already or I’ll be frank with her.”

“because my dear brother, I’m not a flirt like you.”

They all laugh but Yoochun just ride on and he admit it but he wasn’t pissed off because of it.