It's really impossible

It will NEVER END

 

“oppa I’ll be going now.”

“hey wait for us.”

“No way, I’ll be late if I’ll wait for you.” She immediately went out of the house and begun to run. After a moment she lost her balance and fell on the ground. When her brothers went out they saw her laying on the ground and her chin was bleeding but her arms was not and Jaejoong notice it.

“Taengo, are you alright what happened? Yah you’re bleeding we’ll take you to the hospital.”

The two brought her to the hospital and they also contact Leeteuk and her friends about it. they also want to see her but Leeteuk convince them that he will be the one to go since everyone have a class. The doctor treat her wounds and her chin wasn’t injured it only had a bruise but the bruise was deep so it will take time to heal. Jaejoong wasn’t at ease and he was wondering why her arms doesn’t have any bruise, and it usually have some when you fell or something.

“Hyung the doctor said that it wasn’t serious at all so nothing to worry about.”

“that’s not what I’m thinking xiah. When you fall down while walking or running, the arms will be the support or will be injured or have a scratch right?”

“Neh that’s right. Why, what’s wrong?”

“Taeyeon’s arms weren’t hurt at all. there’s no scratch or on it and it’s impossible that her chin will have those.”

“aigoo, hyung you’re just worrying too much.”

then Leeteuk arrived and he’s really worried.

“Hyungs, how is she?”

“ she’s fine now, the doctor was curing her wounds now.”

“is it serious or not?”

“it wasn’t serious at all so nothing to worry about.” Xiah said

“Teuki can I talk to you for a moment?” jaejoong said

“yeah sure.”

they went to a place where they could talk. Jaejoong thought if xiah will be on their conversation then it will be just like what happen a while ago, then he told him his observation towards her sister.

“it’s really impossible for the chin to be hurt when you fall down.” Leeteuk said

“I think there’s something wrong with her but I don’t know what. Lately she became more clumsy even though she already is but its different now.”

“body movement and reflexes are specialized by a neurologist since it was connected with the nerves.”

“then I must have an appointment with the doctor. I’m really worried about her.”

“me too hyung, if it’s alright with you I could refer you to my uncle. He’s a great neurologist here.”

“really? Gomawo teuki-ah, I never knew that yoochun and you have an uncle that is a doctor.”

“there’s actually two of them. one is a neurologist and the other one was a surgeon.”

“aigoo, that’s awesome. Thanks again leeteuk.”

“no problem hyung, it’s also for her.” Jaejoong nod and pat leeteuk’s shoulder.

“Hyung Taengo is here now.”

They both go to her and leeteuk immediately held her hand.

“yah how’s your feeling? Are you sure that there’s no more wound aside from that?” he said as he pointed on her chin and Taeyeon nod.

“I’m alright Teuki, it’s just a minor injury you don’t have to come. You skipped your class again.”

“yah, I’ll be worried to death if I didn’t went here.”

“Yah stop the cheesiness here were at the hospital you dumb headed.”

“look who’s talking, who’s the original dumb head here. Teuki I think you need to be with her since this stupid dolphin and I still have an exam on our next class. While you taengo, you better rest for today don’t come to school yet.”

“YEAH DON’T GO TO SCHOOL YET.” Xiah said and Jaejoong smack his head.

“Yah do you want us to get deaf, you stupid dolphin?!”

“I’m just telling her.”

“aish.”

Taeyeon and Leeteuk giggled because of the two and most of the time it was a sign for the two of them to start a war, so she immediately stop them.

“oppa please stop now. I will just rest for today and Leeteuk will accompany me. so you better go to school now since you two have an exam.”

The two left then so Taeyeon and Leeteuk stayed at the hospital for a while.”

“do you need anything or want something?”

“nothing, I just want to take a walk with you.”

“then let’s go then after this I’ll send you home for you to have a rest.” She nod and they went to the hospital garden. While they’re walking a ball roll over towards them.

“unnie, oppa may I have the ball please.”

Taeyeon smiled and she picked up the ball.

“here you go little girl. What are you doing here at the hospital, are you sick?”

“aniyo, my appa has a sickness and he’s always here.”

“oh, do you want to play with unnie and oppa?”

“neh, but I have a question first.”

“sure what is it?”

“unnie, is this handsome oppa is your boyfriend?”

“uhm….yes he is, why?”

“Ha I knew it hihihi nothing unnie you two really look good together unnie. Oppa take care of her.”

“araso, let’s play now?”

“neh” the girl said

Taeyeon and leeteuk played with the little girl and they enjoyed it. without knowing by taeyeon, leeteuk was observing movement and he thinks that jaejoong’s conclusion was right. Sometimes taeyeon stops on moving for a while or she can’t catch the ball even though it can be easily caught.

“her reflexes aren’t accurate. Something’s wrong with her and I can sense it. jae-hyung must be right.”