i really ate my words

It will NEVER END

 

When Leeteuk arrived home, his brother was standing in front of the door and his arms were crossed with a serious look.

“hyung what’s with that face?”

Yoochun approach him and wrap his arms on leeteuk’s neck.

“Yah are you happy that much with taeyeon and you forgot the time?”

“hyung I just helped her ok? We’ve been at the library and we lose track of the time.”

“KYA~~~~~~my dongsaeng is really a grown up now! tell me does it only helping her on her studies or in a different way around or let me reverse the statement. How’s you’re relationship with the Student Council President Kim Taeyeon?”

“hyung were just friends alright. Aish you really have a wild imagination Park yoochun.”

“just friends? I don’t think so Park Leeteuk, you fetches her when her class ends, eat lunch together, study together and I think you even sends her home.”

“Yah, how did you know about all those things?”

“hahaha I have sources. So tell me, do you like her?”

“What? No I only like her as a friend,………….but………….”

“but what?”

Leeteuk release a heavy sigh as he remove his shoes and place it on the shoe rock. He proceed to the living room but his brother is keep on tailing him.

“hyung could you stop tailing me I need some air.” He said as he sat down on the sofa

“Yah come on tell me about it and I won’t stop tailing you unless you tell me.”

“fine I’ll tell it.” he took a deep breath and removed his glasses. As for Yoochun he was just seated next to him and waiting for his answer.

“I think I …………. I…………I’ve fallen in love with her now hyung.”

“YAY at last my dongsaeng is now in love. So have you told her?”

“that is the problem. I’ve said to myself that I will never ever fall in love something. Now it happen but I don’t know what to do right now.”

“what do you mean?”

“I don’t know how to tell her or will she even accept it. I’m afraid of rejection.”

“I’ll help you with it. as for rejection, I don’t think so. Taeyeon seemed that she likes you too.”

“yeah but only a friend. Who will ever fall in love with a nerd guy anyway.”

“yah you’re so pessimistic. I’ll make sure that you won’t get rejected.”

“fine how will I tell her?”

“just act like the usual things you do then find a right time to tell it to her.”

“for you it’s easy because you’re a  playboy.”

“Yah I’m not a playboy, it was only them who likes me. remember that I haven’t found my true love yet”

“of course you won’t find her yet. Anyway should I be sweet to her?”

“if you can but based on what I’ve observed at the party last time you act sweetly and it seems that you had experience acting like that in front of a lady.”

“actually I just saw you doing those things when we have parties at the company.”

“good thing that you’ve learned those things from me.”

“yeah but you’re a flirt.”

“What?!”

“I said you’re a flirt Park Yoochun.”

“no I’m not. I told you that it’s their fault”

“fine. Just teach me how will I confess to her.”

“yoochun taught him how to confess to a girl but it’s up to him whether he’ll do it or not. After a while they decided to rest on their rooms.

Yoochun called Jaejoong to tell what he had discovered.

“oh micky mouse what’s up?”

“ Jae I have to tell you something. It’s confirmed.”

“confirmed what?”

“it’s confirmed that my brother likes your sister.”

“really? when will he confess?”

“I don’t know just wait  for it.”

“araso thanks for the info.”