Be our girls

It will NEVER END

 

“Aish I hate that bookworm. I really want to punch his face right now.” Wooyoung said as he walks towards his friends. When he reach their whereabouts he aggressively pulled the chair and sat on it like he wants to destroy it.

“Yah easy bro. what happened to you and you look like you want to beat someone.” Nickhun said.

“I really want to beat someone right now and make his life miserable like hell and I need your help guys.”

“who is it?” junsu ask

“remember the guy in my class together with Chansung?”

“the one who has a glasses that you threaten about Taeyeon?”junsu said

“neh that nerdy guy.”

“What about him?”

“He’s with my Taeyeon now and they seemed happy. I never saw her smile like that when she’s with me. her smile just like no tomorrow and it almost reaches the heaven.”

“oh so you’re jealous.”

“who won’t be jealous if your girl is with another guy?!”

“I agree. So do you want to beat him up or play with him?”

“either, I really want to make sure that he can’t go near with her.”

Then after a while they saw them together with the Super Junior but no one of them notice that they were looking at them the whole time.

All of them tighten their fist and any moment from now they want to beat.

“so it’s not only wooyoung who want to beat someone but also us.” Junho said

“yeah how can those bookworms be with them? Aish don’t even bother to stop me because I am really going to make their lives miserable.” Wooyoung said

“my Hyoyeon seemed happy with that monkey guy.”

“my Yuri too.”

“Jessica also.”

“why don’t you just said that our girls are happy with those low class guys?”

“just chill guys I have a plan. This will really make their lives miserable for being with them.” Taecyeon said.

“what’s your plan?”

He signed them to come closer and he whispers his plan. All of them agreed with him and if ever the plan will fail they have no choice but to make them live at the hospital.

Days had pass and the SNSD and Super Junior become closer and they treat each other like friends which the 2PM is still boiling in anger and the rest of the students envy them.

When they were talking at their spot at the cafeteria, Yuri can’t stop talking about her crush which is Yesung.

“guys Yesung is really great.”

“yeah we know. You already talk about him all the time which makes us irritated.” Sunny said.

“I can’t help it. If I had a crush on him before we met then now I fall in love with him.”

“aish just stop it black pearl. You know our ears can’t hear any sounds anymore because of your talks about him.”

“fine I’ll just keep quiet. What about Hyoyeon? I know he also had a crush on Eunhyuk now.”

“no I’m not it’s just that he’s awesome and if ever I will have a crush on him I won’t even bother to tell you because I might be like you who always talks about him.”

“aigoo, Miss Kim Hyoyeon you can’t hide it from us. We all know that you already had a crush on him but you’re still denying it.”

“yah stop.” Hyoyeon blushed and keep her head down.

“kya I told you, you really had a crush on him now.” Yuri said

“yah why don’t you just tease them it’s also obvious that they have a crush on them too.”

“aish just stop those teasing moments. We admit that they’re really different from the others guys and they’re like brothers who help one another.” Tiffany said

Yeah, by the way how’s the preparation for the school fest? It will be next week.”

“all are set and I convince Eunhyuk to help me with the competition.”

They were all talking about them when the 2 PM showed up again

“if they’ll join those competition, they’re not going to win baby.”

“shut up don’t be over confident of yourselves.” Jessica said

“they’re just a bunch of bookworms ok? Not just bookworms but also a loser.”

“don’t ever insult them like that. And so what if they’re bookworms at least they’re not like you guys who are so arrogant. They deserve to be the kingka’s of this school not you.”

“ok. If you say so but. We’ll challenge them if they’re really great than us. If we win then will always be the kingka’s but we won’t let the throne get away from us, and…………”

“and what?”

“the 6 of you will be our girlfriends.”

“you what?! No way, we don’t want too!”

“yes way, Seohyun will be with Chansung, Hyoyeon will be with Junho, yuri will be with Nickhun, Wooyoung will be with Taeyeon, Jessica will be with Junsu and you Yoona will be with me.” Taecyeon said as she approach Yoona was about to kiss her.

“get away from me Taecyon.” She step back and crossed her arms.

“don’t tell us that you’ve really fallen for those book worms?”

“so what if we does?”

“we the 2PM assure you that the super junior will lose.”

With that they leave them and the girls are all worried. They does not what them to be their girlfriends and it’s a ridiculous bet for them.

“what should we do? I don’t want to be chansung’s girl”

“me too. I don’t want to be with that arrogant Taecyeon.”

“all of us doesn’t want to be their “girls””

“what should we do unnies?”