Makeover time!

It will NEVER END

 

“teuki-ah, try this on.” Yoochun said as he gave a shirt to him.

They were wondering at the mall for an hour already but it’s still useless. Jessica and tiffany was with them but it was difficult to them what will they do especially to Leeteuk.

“Aigoo, all of you made me try everything but it doesn’t suit me.”

“I have a suggestion. Why don’t we just split into groups so that it will easy for us? Besides Leeteuk was the only was whom we have a problem. All the super junior have fashion sense and they were the one who dressed themselves. Leeteuk was really the one we must focus to.” Jessica said.

“aish I shouldn’t have agree to it.”

“teuki-ah I told you, that you need to if not you’ll know what happem.” Heechul threaten him.

“yes I know.” Leeteuk murmured.

“alright let’s split into group but Leeteuk would be with me.” yoochun said.

“yoochun-oppa, are you really that close to Teuki?” Tiffany ask

“huh?.......ah,,,,,,” Yoochun glance at leeteuk and he was giving him a “Don’t even tell her or you’ll be dead” look.

“Ah yes he’s like a brother to me.”

“oh, ok I think he really need the DBSK oppa for his makeover.”

“ok so we’ll go with Leeteuk now. then sica and fany will accompany you guys.”

“ok we’ll go now with them. Thank you Sunbaenim.”

“don’t worry when you see him again later, a new leeteuk will come out.”

The super junior leave together with Sica and Fany except for leeteuk who’s with his brother.”

“now my dear brother you have no choice but to dress up like us.”

“aish I really shouldn’t have agree to it if I knew this would happen.”

“how did Heechul made you agree to it?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“so are you in or not?”

“No, I told you I don’t have interest on it. Even though it’s for them.”

“Yah are they your friends too?”

“of course they are but I can’t do it. I can’t.”

“aish this kid!. Yah if you won’t agree to it then I’ll get all these!”

He gathered all his book and get it away from him.

“yah Heechul-ah, give back all my books.”

“No way. I won’t give it back until you say yes and if ever you agree with it, you can’t have these books yet unless you won’t runaway during practice and win.”

“What the…..yah I told you I can’t do it and I don’t want any arguments.”

“we know that but SNSD’s lives are in danger. If we won’t accept their challenge, they will become their girlfriends and we don’t want that to happen. They also doesn’t want it so they ask for our help.”

They already told him about it but Leeteuk was still like a stone. He was thinking whether he’ll agree or not. He really feel bad when he heard all about it, he wants to help them but he don’t have any confidence.

“so what’s your decision?”

“I don’t know. It’s just that we have no match with them. they’re the kingka’s while like us were just an average students but were in the dean’s list.”

“we know that but the SNSD were pleading us to accept their challenge. Those girls aren’t like the girls that will do anything just to be notice by those freaking kingka’s”

“ok, ok, ok. I’m in but only this time Araso?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“wow Heechul really knows your weakness.”

“yeah right and this is the biggest mistake that I’ve ever done in my life.”

“you mean this makeover thing?”

“what else are we doing right now?”

“Leeteuk it’s not a mistake. When were finish you’ll see, you’ll have a lot of admirer and the super junior might replace the kingka’s.” Yunho said

“but I don’t want all those things.”

“leeteuk don’t be too negative. Jaejoong really have a great taste in fashion so everything will be fine.” Changmin added.

“that’s right. You guys need to win over those arrogant kingka’s. if my sister is also here she’ll also support you guys and even do these things.”

“you have a sister jae-hyung and xiah-hyung?”

“neh but no boys are allowed to get near her except if we approved the guy.”

“it must be hard for her. Oh well never mind I’m not interested o know her anyway and don’t worry Jae-hyung, xiah-hyung I won’t even think of tailing you sister.”

“oh, alright but don’t be so sure Leeteuk. As of now you’re the 1st guy t have our approval to be with her.”

“your approval? Wait I don’t know her yet. Who is she anyway?”

“uhm………you’ll know. Come one let’s get to work now.”

“Alright, where do we start?” yoochun ask

“we will start from clothes, accessories, shoes, then hairstyle and………oh yeah we need to get rid of those spectacles.” Jaejoong said.

“no way, Taeyeon gave me these so don’t even think about of getting rid of it.”

“don’t worry it’s for the mean time only. But did she really gave that?”

“ugh………..neh, so don’t ever destroy it.”

“of course we won’t, let’s buy a contact lens for alternative or we can have the laser treatment.”

“NO! don’t even think about the laser too, that treatment is too expensive.”

“aish you brothers are rich but it’s too expensive for you.”

“of course.”

“aish my brother is really………..ok fine just the contact lens.”

“good but no laser treatment.”

“fine let’s get going now. you guys really need to win.”

They went to a clothes boutique and all the stores they need to go. They all help Leeteuk to dress up with fashion and he has no choice but go with the flow. After many hours they’re master piece was done.

On the other had Jessica and Tiffany was already waiting for them together with the Super Junior

“aish where are they?”

“Sica relax you know that Leeteuk really need a full makeover let’s just wait for them.” tiffany said

Then after a moment they arrive.

“Mianhae if you waited for so long.” Yunho said

“Yah you know how long were waiting for you guys!”

“Chill Sica, were here aren’t we?”

“aish fine, mianhae. Wait where’s leeteuk?”

“here beside Yoochun and Xiah.”

They all look at the person and they seemed not to believe that it’s him

“are you sure that it’s really him because he doesn’t look like him.”

“yes we are, he’s really Leeteuk.”

“how can we know that it’s really him?” Heechul said

“you really want to know that it’s really me? then I’ll tell everyone your secrets that it’s only us who knows it. Let’s start with you Kim Heechul, you had a crush with Tiff….”

Hechul immediately cover Leeteuk’s mouth and laugh out loud like there’s a funny jokes.

“HAHAHAHA, he’s really Leeteuk.” He told everyone and look at him.

“yah don’t ever mention those things again or else I won’t really give your books back.”