party time

It will NEVER END

 

the party started and everyone was having fun. The 2PM are not there because of what happened at the competition but they’re just standing nearby.

“should we give up on them?”

“I don’t think so. If those guys are their boyfriend then I would give up on Hyoyeon.”

“me too.” Chansung said

“how about you wooyoung? All of us will give up when we knew that those guys were boyfriend.” Nickhun ask

“no I’m not. Taeyeon is only mine. I don’t care if I’ll kill Leeteuk but I will surely get her.”

“forget it wooyoung. All of us doesn’t have a chance on them anymore I think our rudeness is too much, my conscience is killing me now.”

“give up on them if you want. I won’t give her up and I’ll surely get her from that bookworm.”

“wooyoung………..”

“I’ve make up my mind now.”

~~~~~~~~~at the party~~~~~~~~~~~

The DBSK are also there and the SNSD knows that they’re close with the super junior too and they’re happy about that.

“yah dongsaengnim, you did great at the competition a while ago. CONGRATULATIONS!”

“aish I told you don’t call me that here in school. Someone might know that were siblings.”

“why don’t you want them to know that you guys are biological brothers anyway. I’m really curious about it.” Xiah said

“I don’t now with this kid.”

“You already know why.”

“but you’re different now. look, you’re really cool, handsome and charismatic right now like us.”

“I told you it won’t last. I don’t have confidence for it.”

After that moment, a girl come near that holding something. Leeteuk was the only one whose with the DBSK because the Super Junior members are having fun with their crushes and he has a feeling that they’ll be their girlfriends this night. Taeyeon was also busy with her duty at the party but later she’ll join with her friends and also him.

“do you need something young lady?” Jaejoong ask

“aish hyung stop doing your Casanova style. So what do you need?” xiah said

“I just want to give this to you guys and also him.” The girl pointed at Leeteuk and everyone was surprised including him. The girl give all the gift to them and the last one for Leeteuk.

“Miss are you sure that you want to give it to me?”

“neh, it’s a congratulations gift for you. You really look hot a while ago and I know that you’re the one with spectacles on wooyoung and chansung’s class.”

“wait. How did you know?”

“I recognize you of course. So oppa please don’t go back to you usual looks now. your new look really suits you.”

“ah kamsahamnida.” He bowed shyly to the girl and the girl also bowed

“bye oppa, bye DBSK oppa.” She waved to them then immediately walked out

When it was only them the DBSK was smirking at him

“Hyungs, why are you smirking at me?”

 “Kya~~~~~~~~~~Leeteuk is growing up now. girls adore him now and gave a gift for him. Later someone will confess to him.”

“it’s nothing ok.”

“what do you mean it’s nothing? Come on you’re really cool teuki-ah. Promise us that you won’t go back to your usual look.”

“I can’t promise you that. I have to go now my friend might suspect that I runaway.”

“ok have fun. Maybe you’ll have a girlfriend tonight.”

“stop it hyungs.”

The DBSK just smirk at him as he leave them behind. Leeteuk search for his friends and he saw them dancing with their crushes and he can really feel that something’s fishy is going on between them.

“aigoo, I think I mustn’t disturb them now. I’ll just wait for them to finish their business.”

Please listen to this while reading the rest http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy0ouU0tVfU

He sat at one of the benches and open the gift that the girl gave him. It was a simple keychain that has ‘congratulations’ message on it.

 

Then suddenly someone pat his head. He turn around to see who it was and it was Taeyeon.

“why are you just seated here? You don’t want to dance or something?”

“aniyo. Our friends are having fun so I think I mustn’t disturb them with it, and Miss Kim Taeyeon how could I dance without a partner.”

“oh yeah right I forgot about that. Hey that’s a cute keychain.” She pointed on the keychain that he was holding and sat beside him.

“someone gave it to me a while ago.”

“it’s from a girl right?”

“how did you know? Are you a spy or something?”

“aigoo, Park Leeteuk. It’s obvious you know. Girls love to give gift even though there’s no occasion, like that. So that mean I’m right.”

“neh, I never knew that you girls love to give gifts.” He smiled shyly at her and taeyeon just nod but her face became gloomy.

“Hey taeng what’s with that face of yours?”

“nothing I’m just exhausted with the work for this year’s school fest.” She said but it was a lie. She wasn’t exhausted at all. she feels jealous because before she was the only girl who wants to go near him but now that his look change every girl wants to go near him now, but she’s now his girlfriend and she has no authority to be jealous because she’s just a friend to him.

“Taeng.”

“Neh?”

“would you…*clears throat* want to……dance with me?”

“me? dance with you?”

“neh but it’s alright if you don’t want to.”

“who said that I don’t want to? I’m just surprised that you invited me to dance with you, instead of the girl that gave you that gift.”

“I don’t even know that girl. So would you like to dance.” He gesture like a gentlemen waiting for her to reach or give her hand to him.

“I’d love too” she gave her hand to him.

They both went to the dance floor and dance with the music. It was a slow music so taeyeon wrap he arms on leeteuk’s neck while his hands were place on her waist. Taeyeon was blushing all the time but she tries to hide it from him, also leeteuk. They weren’t comfortable with that set-up but taeyeon’s face is easily to be notice.

“are you alright taeng?”

“Yes I am, I’m just not used with this set-up.”

“me too. It’s really a bit awkward for me.”

“aish, you’re the one who ask me to dance………do you want to change song?”

“ani, it’s alright. The song is really beautiful since it’s already night time, so no need to change it.”

“ok, is this your first time to attend a party like this?”

“ani, when there’s a party like this I just sit on one corner and read my books.”

“you haven’t dance with a girl yet?”

“neh, it’s really my 1st time doing this.”

“Really? How come your gesture is like you’ve danced with a girl?”

“well I just saw it on movies and also on my brother.”

“you have a brother?”

“Huh? Ah….neh but I can’t tell you yet about him.”

“oh I understand wait where’s our friends I haven’t see them yet?”

Their eyes search for them around but they didn’t see them.

“I can’t find them.”

“maybe they’re just around the corner.”

When their eyes met the remain silence and look deeply into each other’s eyes.

“she really looks beautiful and prettier when you look closer to her. Maybe everyone is right about me. maybe I’m really falling for her but if ever it’s all true, will she also leve me? Leeteuk said to his mind as he look at her.

“aigoo, I think I’m blushing really hard now. What if he notice it? aish so embarrassing. I can’t let him see my face but I can’t take my eyes off him. He’s really cute and I don’t understand why girls doesn’t like him. Well because of his makeover, girls like him now but before there are no one. Aigoo my heart beats really fast. I admit from the very start that I met him I do like him even before this makeover thing but now I think I really fall in love with him now despite of his new look.” Taeyeon said to her mind.

After a while someone whistled while the 2 are still looking at each other’s eyes.

“Aiyeeee. Park Leeteuk, KimTaeyeon don’t tell us that you’ll just look into each other’s ayes the whole night without even letting go of your position.”

The 2 snap back to their thoughts and they saw their friends. They notice that someone took a picture of them when they’re on that position.

“Yah, who rook the picture of us?”

“It’s me unnie.” Seohyun said as she show her camera to them.

“Delete it Maknae.”

“No I won’t. you 2 really look good together. Aww I want to see Taeyeon unnie having a boyfriend like Leeteuk oppa. It will be so romantic.” Seohyun run before taeyeon could speak another word.

 “yah get back here! She chase her and everyone were just looking at them, then leeteuk notice that something weird is going on and his instinct a while ago is getting huge now.

“are you guys planning to tell me something?”

“what do you mean teuki-ah?”

“oh come on your smiles are really suspicious.”

“ok we think that we should tell you now. they are our girlfriends now!” Heechul said

“I knew it. my instinct is really right. Congratulations!”

“thanks Teuki-ah, you should find yours too.”

Leeteuk just put his head down and recalling everything that had happened including whether he likes her or not.