Let's end it

It will NEVER END

 

A week had pass and Taeyeon was avoiding leeteuk, she doesn’t want to tell him the truth about her sickness and it hurts her more when he sees him clueless about her real condition. When leeteuk approaches her, she’ll leave the place. So leeteuk decided to ask Jaejoong and Xiah.

“hyung, do you know why taeng avoids me?”

“Aniyo, what do you mean she’s avoiding you?” jaejoong ask and he met xiah’s eyes telling that it must be about her condition.

“she won’t talk to me hyung when I approach her she’ll leave.”

“oh don’t worry we’ll talk to her later.” Xiah said

“but I’m worried.”

“we’ll be the one to handle it teuk.”

“thanks hyungs.”

He leaves the place and go to the library. There he saw her reading  book so he approach her.

“hey taeng.”

“oh hi teuki……………uhm…………..i’ll be going now.” she stand up form where she was seated was about to leave but leeteuk stopped her.

“can we talk for a while?”

“were already talking Park Leeteuk.”

“Taengo please.”

“fine, what do you want to talk about.”

“what’s the problem with you?”

“I don’t have a problem Teuki. Maybe it was you who has it.”

“just tell me what’s the matter. Why are you avoiding me taengo?”

“no I’m not, I’m just busy you know. I need to go now.” she was about to leave again but leeteuk grab her hand and he bring her somewhere. Leeteuk went to the rooftop together with her without letting go of her hand.

“Leeteuk-ah, why did you bring me here huh?”

“we need to talk seriously.”

“I told you teuki, I’m not avoiding you so let me leave.”

“no, I know there’s something wrong with you and you’re not telling me.”

“there’s nothing wrong with me.”

“taengo please.”

“aish I told you I’m fine. I’m not avoiding you. Why do you keep on asking me?”

“because I can tell it. don’t you trust me taeng?”

“I trust you but you went too far. Why don’t we just break-up?”

“what?”

“you heard me Park Leeteuk. Were through.”

With taeyeon leave and leeteuk was just standing from his post dumbfounded. While taeyeon was walking away she was already crying silently so she covered so that he won’t hear her sobs.

“Mianhae Leeteuk but this is the only way. I can’t see  you suffer because of me and my sickness. I love you Park Leeteuk but I need to do this for the both of us. You don’t deserve a girl like me because I’m going to leave you soon.” She said to her mind and she hide behind the door. She can hear Leeteuk screaming and crying at the same time. She could hear it all and she feels guilty of what she have done.

Both of them were crying because of pain and it’s hard for them to accept what happened just now.

Taeyeon arrived home with a swollen eyes and as usual her 2 brother were waiting for her.

“taeng what happened to you.” Xiah ask worriedly and instead of answering the question she just hugged him really tight and buried her face on his chest. She begun to cry again and Xiah hugged her protectively

“xiah-oppa, jae-oppa, I …………… I broke up with him.”

“bwoh? Why did you broke up with him?”

“it’s for the both of us oppa. He deserve someone who can be with him forever and that isn’t me at all.”

“but taeng you should’ve done it. you already hurt him.

“I know but it’s for the boht of us. I do really love him oppa but I can’t stay on his side.”

“taeng it’s not the solution for it. you should talk to him.”

“I can’t, it will be more painful.”

They just let her cry the whole night and Jaejoong contact Yoochun

“Mickey Mouse is leeteuk home now?”

“not yet and it’s unusual it’s already late why is there something wrong?”

“yeas there is but you need to find out if he’s alright.”

“oh, araso”