Let's do it

It will NEVER END

 

Today was the school fest and everyone is having fun. It’s a 3 day celebration and it was held once a year. The Student Council sees to it that everything is under control. While they were on their duties something come out on their mind.

“I wonder if they accepted the challenge that the 2PM propose to them.” Yoona said

“I hope they accepted it. I really don’t want to have a relationship with that kind of person.” Taeyeon said

“me too. The competition is the day after tomorrow right?” seohyun said

“neh, shall we look for them? sunny suggested

“come on let’s go. I want to see my Yesungie.”

“What the Hell. You really likes him do you?” Sooyoung said holding a food on her hand and after that she took a bit on it.

“of course. Yah shikskin after an hour you might finish all the food in the entire food booth located in this school grounds.”

“so what if I does? At least I won’t get hungry. I really love school fest because of the food booths.”

“whatever. Come on now I didn’t see my crush yet.”

“yah could not talk about him just for a minute? We know that he’s really your crush but there’s nothing coming out of your mouth but him.” Jessica said

“yah you can’t blame me for it. Hyoyeon also likes Eunhyuk so it’s not just me.”

“at least I’m not a stalker like you.”

They keep on searching for them when the 2PM found them and then again they’re like bees.

“Guys if you don’t mind, were going now because we have a lot of work to do.” Jessica said

“we all know that you girls were just going to find our opponent for the competition.”

“so what if we are. You don’t have to dictate us every minute.”

“they’re going to lose and we assure that. See you at the competition then; our soon to be girlfriends.” The 2PM left and the SNSD were just standing at their point.

Jessica really screamed like a dolphin when they are out of their sights. The girls just cover their ears and just let her scream like that even though their eardrums almost burst.

“yah sica stop it now. We’re going to be deaf soon.” Tiffany said

“I really hate them. Who do they think they are the hottest here or a God that all girls will fall for them?!”

“just forget about them. come on we need to find them before they see us again.”

They keep on searching for them but there’s no sign of them. when they pass thru the hallway they heard music being played. They look at the door window and they saw them practicing their dance steps together with their vocals. The girls were really amazed of them.

“wow they’re really great.”

“eunhyuk is amazing I’m sure he can beat Junho.”

“they’re all amazing ok.”

They were still leaning on the door and the people inside sensed something. One of them check who it as, then he saw the girls hiding from the other side.

“hey why are you hiding?” sungmin ask

“huh?.......ah…….nothing. were you guys busy?” sunny said

“not at all. were just practicing. Come on in.”

They went in together with Sungmin. The guys greeted them and they greeted them back. They are happy that they let them in even thought they are busy practicing for the competition.

“so you really accepted their challenge?”

“of course but were not sure it we’ll really win against them. it’s our first time to do such thing, so don’t expect too much from us.”

“don’t worry you’ll surely win against them. by the way; is leeteuk going to join too?”

“yes he’s here a while ago but when you guys enter her quickly hides.”

“wait I’ll just call him…………..Yah! Park Leeteuk, come out from where you’re hiding or else I won’t give your books back.”

Then leeteuk came out from the curtain and bowed shyly to them.

“Teuki-ah, why are you hiding? You don’t want to see me?” Taeyeon ask

“aniyo, it just that I’m shy.”

“oh well good luck on the competition.”

“neh, kamsahamnida.”

“did you girls hear his voice a while ago?”

“aniyo what we’ve hear is Yesung’s voice.”

“then you must hear him sing.”

“ok then I want to hear his voice while singing.”

“a-aniyo don’t let me do it. Just wait for the competition.”

“alright, we’ll wait for it. But I think there’s something missing.” Jessica said

“what is it?”

“I’ll just tell you later. We need to go now, sorry to disturb your practice. I’ll just be back later.”

Then they leave them on their practice area. The boys began to think what is Jessica’s talking about.

“what does she mean about that?”

“I don’t know. Hey Hae, your crush is really unpredictable.”

“yeah right. I’m also curios about it.”

After a while Jessica came back together with Tiffany.

‘“hey guys I’m going to tell it now. What I’m talking about is Leeteuk’s looks”

“what wrong with my looks?”

“there’s nothing wrong with it but you need to capture the crowds attention, with the way you dress up. Also you guys but we need to focus on leeteuk’s looks.”

“What do you want us to do with it?”

Jessica and tiffany look at each other’s eyes and they came out with a plan.

“we’ll give you a makeover!”

“Makeover?”

“neh. We’re going to ask someone to do it for you guys but Fany anf I will still help. We won’t tell the others about it.”

“wait we don’t want to trouble you guys.”

“it doesn’t matter. We’ll tell the others during the competition and it’s also for you to get the crowd.”

“alright but who are you going to ask about it?” Heechul said. Then everyone grab their water bottle and drink.

“DBSK oppas”

All of them accidentally spit the water inside their mouth when they heard about it.

“are you guys alright?”

“Neh, you know them?” Donghae said as he coughs and also the others.

“neh why?”

“nothing. How did you know them?”

“it’s a secret. Are you guys free tomorrow afternoon?”

“neh since we keep on practicing since last week. I think we need to relax and condition ourselves. How about you two? You guys are busy for the school fest.”

“it’s only the two of us anyway so there won’t be a problem anymore, So are you guys in?”

They all look at each other and they seem to understand each other.

“ok were in.”

“Great! See you guys tomorrow at the mall entrance. Bye!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~Leeteuk’s home~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey Teuki-ah Fany told us that she and Sica will give you a makeover tomorrow.”

“yeah right but the main focus is me. that’s only for the competition, after that no more.”

“of course you are the man focus. We keep on suggesting to help you change your looks and at last you’ll get rid of your nerdy looks.”

“I told you it’s only for the competition.”

“yeah I know you don’t have to repeat it all over again. Don’t worry my dear dongsaeng; DBSK will surely help you with it and who knows maybe after the completion you’ll have admirers.”

“Whatever hyung. Thanks but it won’t last I assure you and about the admirers, I don’t think so.”