it begins here

It will NEVER END

 

“New school again, new environment and I think you bullies again.” Leeteuk said to him mind.

He was a transfer student and he feels that something will happen to him once he entered the school gate. His parents decided to transfer him to another school since Leeteuk was always bullied by his schoolmate. He was really a nerd and his grades are all straight A’s.

He was bullied by his schoolmates because they’re envious of him. They always made him to do everything, from assignments to projects and also even to order him around like a dog. In short he was like a slave but he have no guts to say no because for him nothing will change even though he say it.

Now he was transferred to another school but he has a huge instinct that it will also be the same.

He walks through the hallway, mesmerizing the whole place. It was an ordinary school but the grounds are really great. He arrives at the principal’s office and he went in, then the principal give him his schedule.

“Here you go Mr. Park, enjoy your stay here.”

“Neh, kamsahamnida.” He bowed and push his eyeglasses before it fall down. He steps out of the office and proceed to his assigned room.

“hmmm my schedule is……..Management, English and Math.” He immediately find the room of his class after he glance at his schedule.

He knock the door and the teacher let him in. as he walk inside he notice that the students have their own business.

“class we have a new student here. Please introduce yourself to them.”

“Annyeong Haseyo, Park Leeteuk-imnida. I hope we can be friends.” He bowed to them. He doesn’t know if he can really have friends in this school. He was always alone and they don’t want to be close to him because he’s a nerd.

“Welcome Mr. Park. You may sit beside Lee Hyuk Jae. Hyuk Jae please raise your hand.”

“I’m here.” Eunhyuk raise his hand and Leeteuk sat beside him. He was comfortable with him and he thinks that he wasn’t like a bully or something.

“Annyeong Haseyo. I’m Lee Hyuk Jae but you can call me Eunhyuk or Hyukkie. If you want I can tour you around the school campus later for you to familiarize here.”

“yeah sure. Thank you Eunhyuk.”

“no problem. So we’re friends?” he reach his hand for a hand shake and Leeteuk accepts it.

“Yeah.”

The class went well and Leeteuk always answer the difficult questions.

“woah Leeteuk you’re really great. Can you tutor me about that thing? I almost fail in this subject last semester and my grades are always line of 7. Good thing Kyuhyun teaches me how to do those things.”

“of course. Who’s Kyuhyun by the way?”

“well his also my friend and he’s also a straight A’s student here. Later I will introduce you to my other friends. Don’t worry they’re nice if you’re thinking that they might bully you, no way. All of them are good student and their grades are really great aside from me.”

“it’s alright. I can help you to catch up with the lessons.”

“Thanks.”

During the discussion Leeteuk was really active and his classmates already got an idea what to do with him, especially the one who keeps on eyeing on him. Then someone knocks the door and it was the student council members.

“Excuse me ma’am can we announce something about the school fest next month?”

“yeah sure….class the student council is here.”

The 3 of them enter and it was Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Sunny.

The student council was composed of 9 members and they also serve as the Queenka’s of the school. Everyone has its own duty to the student council but the president was Taeyeon. She’s one of the straight A’s student of the school and every guy likes her but she doesn’t like any of them especially Wooyoung, one of the Kingka’s.

As the 3 enter the room they already started discussing about the school fest.

“there will be a lot of contest for our school fest next month. If you’re interested please submit your name on a piece of paper at the student council office and indicate what contest you’re participating into. One of it is Dance competition and Rock band competition. Hyoyeon will be the one who will discuss about the Dance competition since she’s the one who suggested it.” Taeyeon said and she gives the floor to Hyoyeon. She discuss about the competition and Leeteuk notice that Eunhyuk’s eyes were sparkling since the moment that they step into the room. Leeteuk took a glance at Taeyeon who was standing beside the door and he fined her really beautiful.

It’s the 1st time he saw that kind of beauty and she really looks innocent, unlike the other girls he knows that was so liberated and flirt. She has a fair skin and long hair and for him he was really beautiful but he’s not interested on having a crush on her or worse, fall in love.

He wasn’t thinking those things and all his focus is only his studies and to make her parents proud of him. Even his brother who was always surrounded by girls hasn’t fall in love yet but he’s still waiting for the right one.

“looking at someone nerdy guy?”

He stops on glacing at her and he look at the person who just spoke. It was Wooyoung the school Kingka and he likes Taeyeon a lot.

“better stay away from Taeyeon because she’s mine.”

“no one said she’s yours Wooyoung so stop threatening him. She doesn’t even like you.”

“stay out of it monkey. You keep on fantasizing Hyoyeon but you have no match with Junho. I’m sure Hyoyeon will choose him instead of you.”

“shut up. Who do you think you are? You’re just a kingka who’s really rude to others but when the Student council is around you’re like a person behind a mask.”

“yeah right and it’s none of your business, Super Junior have no match with us anyway. Some other people says that you’re cool but totally it’s not. You don’t have looks anyway and you’re just popular because of your grades and look is more important to be popular. Yah nerdy, stay away from taeyeon, if not I’ll make your life miserable.”

After a while the class has ended and Eunhyuk toured him. While they were having a tour leeteuk suddenly remembers what Wooyoung had said to him.

“Hyukkie-ah, did I done something bad that Wooyoung said those things to me?”

“Aniyo, just don’t him. He just likes the president of the student council which is Taeyeon, and he thinks that she’s his girlfriend.”

“who are the student council anyway?”

“the student council call themselves as SNSD. It’s their group name way back before they we’re elected. Everyone adores them because of what they were doing for the school. Kim Taeyeon is the President, she’s one of the good students here, actually all of them are straight A’s student. Next is Jung Sooyeon the vice president internal but she prefers to be called as Jessica. Lee Sunkyu was the vice president external but she prefer to be called as Sunny, she’s in-charge of the off campus activities or even seminars that the students need to attend off camous. Hwang Miyoung but prefers to be called as Tiffany or Fany the secretary of the dean’s office and also their secretary. Well of course my Dancing Queen Kim Hyoyeon is the Treasurer, she’s in-charge of the fair funds, and she’s also great in dancing. Her dance was the best I really adore her very much. She’s an expert in popping dance, animation, and her dance was really powerful. She really looks hot when……..”

“Hyukkie-ah I think you need to go on the next one, because as far as I know they’re 9 so there are 4 more to go.”

“Mianhae. Ok I’ll go on the next one. Uhmm who’s next??”

“I think you really like Hyoyeon that much. When she’s the one you’re describing you keep on babbling about her.”

“Yeah but I have no match with Junho, Wooyoung’s friend. He also likes her a lot. Well anyway, let’s continue. The next one is Kwon Yuri, the auditor of the student council, she’s the iest among of them and also a great dancer but she’s not my type. Hyoyeon is really the best. Choi Sooyoung the P.R.O, she’s the most talk active among them, that’s why everyone chooses her to be in that position. Then the representative for the whole student body is Im Yoona and Seo Joohyun but she prefer to be called as Seohyun.”

“no wonder everyone really likes them.”

“yeah every guy likes them too. Just like the 2pm.”

“who are they?”

“I’ll just tell you about them later. Let’s meet my friends. I’m sure they would like you to be in our group. Kyuhyun is just like you, he’s really the smart one. Come on.”

They find them and leeteuk was being introduce to them (it’s only Heechul, Sungmin, Donghae, Yesung, Siwon, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun). they gave him a warm welcome and he already feels that he is belong with them.

“now that I toured you and you meet the Super Junior, Let’s eat at the cafeteria now.”

“neh, but you guys might find weird when I eat because I’m used to do that thing.”

“nothing to worry about. We’re friends now and we don’t care if it’s weird the point is you’re now in our group but let me tell you something we’re not like the Kingka’s araso? You can trust us, promise.”Heechul said

“oh, alright but I’m really weird, aren’t you a shame of having a nerd on your group?”

“no we’re not. In fact we already have a nerd before you come, and it’s Kyuhyun. I think you and him really a like but Kyuhyun doesn’t wear glasses.” Sungmin said.

They go to the cafeteria and eat. They notice that Leeteuk reading as they eat and so they exchange some glances and then one of them ask him and it’s Heechul.

“hey Teuki is that what you’re talking about? You read when you eat?”

“neh, even at home that’s why even my brother get the book that I’m reading when I eat and I told you, you may find it weird.”

“why don’t you stop that kind of habit. You don’t need to read all the time.”

“even though I try not to but my body is used to it.”

They just nod a little and they understand him, but they were thinking on how Leeteuk must avoid that king of habit. While they were eating they heard screams and they already know why.

“aish why do they need to scream like hell. They don’t have to do that and those are not nice anyway. They may be good looking and awesome but their attitude is a big EVIL.”

“who are they?”

“they’re the 2pm, the one I’m talking about earlier. The Kingka’s of this school, they are rude to others but when the student council is around they are like “angels”. Girls also like them a lot that’s why they always scream when they’re around. It consist of Junsu, Wooyoung, Taecyeon, Junho, Nickhun and Chansung.”Eunhyuk said as he pickup his chopsticks and continue to eat.

“Just don’t mind them Leeteuk. They’re all jerks they always think that no girls can resist them and they really likes to play with other people.” Yesung said and they go back to what they were doing.

After that they went out of the cafeteria and take a walk at the school garden before they go to their next class. Leeteuk’s mind is still flying and keeps on thinking what will happen to him in his new school.