Meeting place : The Greenhouse.

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

A week have passed, Soojung was still new to the school. She came early; around 6:45AM early in the morning but she once again got lost within the school’s ground. She walked passed to every class she sees; dancing studio, the gym, basketball court, tennis court, everyone’s classes but not her class. Suddenly she arrived at this beautiful garden owned by the science club.

“Woah, I didn’t know this school has a beautiful garden…” she said to herself, “glass building! There are a lot of butterflies!” Suddenly she heard someone groaned and she saw a long pair of legs. No doubt it was a boy.

“Who’s there?” Soojung asked out of curiosity. The boy sat up and went to look at Soojung while rubbing his eyes; hair messy because apparently he was sleeping.

“Who’s that?” Jongin started to speak, he didn’t even bother to open his eyes or fix his messy hair; which by the way made him hotter.

“Soojung,” Soojung answered him when she saw who it was but she was mesmerized by his state.

‘Wow he’s so good looking…’ Soojung thought to herself.

Jongin stopped rubbing his eyes and looked at Soojung. His eyes widened a bit and he stood up fixing his school’s uniform and his hair. Soojung looked away and both stayed silence.

‘Why is it always awkward when I’m with this man…’ Soojung said to herself.

“Why are you here?” Jongin spoke up, monotonously and looked at her, “are you…lost again?” Soojung cursed to herself, she was embarrassed. How did he know? Jiyoung once told the teacher why Soojung was late for class. She then looked at him and nodded. Jongin chuckled and it was the first time Soojung saw him do that. He barely smiled with Sulli and his friends. Kim Jongin is smiling in front of her. Her world literally stopped so as her breathing. She was amazed.

“What’s…so…funny?” Soojung blushed, “I’m still new ok…” Jongin just smiled at her and Soojung too couldn’t help but to smile at him. Both smiled at each other, enjoying the moment they’re having. Suddenly the greenhouse’s door was opened. Jiyoung was looking for Soojung. She saw Jongin and Soojung were intensely staring at each other. She smiled and approached them.

“There you are!” Jiyoung said to her and greeted Jongin, “oh, morning Jongin ah~”

“Oh Jiyoung ah,” Soojung said to her.

“Why are you here?” Jiyoung asked Soojung and Jongin walked pass the two.

“She got lost again,” Jongin answered her and smiled at Soojung.

“AGAIN?!” Jiyoung laughed at Soojung and glared at her and Jongin.

“Draw a map then!” Soojung pouted. Jongin softly smiled and walk towards the door.

“Well then, see you guys in class,” Jongin said to them and walked away. Jiyoung recovered from laughing too hard and looked at Soojung.

“What were you two doing staring at each other???” Jiyoung said to her, “don’t tell me you’re falling for him?” Soojung looked at her and made a face.

“Noooo,” Soojung awkwardly smile, “he’s taken ok~~~ and yeah, You’re close with him?”

“Let’s just say, we know each other since we were kids,” Jiyoung said to her. Soojung left it that way and she didn’t want to dig more info.

Soojung and Jiyoung arrived at their class and Soojung saw Jongin was busy chatting with his friends; Sehun and Chanyeol. She then looked away because Sulli and Suzy greeted her. Jongin then looked at her and saw her talking to Sulli. He stared at her and suddenly she looked at him. He looked back at her and she quickly turned away, Jiyoung noticed that and smiled.

‘You two are in deep trouble. Seriously, Jongin ah…’ Jiyoung said in her head and went to her seat while Soojung tailed her.

Soojung then took her seat and looked out at the window, “I think it’s going to rain soon Jiyoung ah…” Jiyoung took a glance outside and looked at Jongin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter