To go or not to go?

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 35

 

Soojung looked at her watch; it has been 3 hours they have been talking about boys. Soojung looked out at Jiyoung’s bedroom window; there she saw Jongin and Sehun hanging out, just outside. Talking and laughing freely. She then saw two girls walking towards the boys, just another passerby. Soojung stayed still when she saw the two girls were whispering, nudging each other.

“Those two girls are trying to flirt with our boys, Sully ah,” Soojung whispered towards Sulli. Sulli looked up at her, walking towards her.

“What do you mean?” Sully asked as she stood up next to Soojung. Sully and Soojung stared at Sehun and Jongin who were to oblivious on the two girls going to passed them by. Jiyoung stood between Sully and Soojung, she looked at the two boys.

“Hahah, those two aren’t looking at them strangers at all,” Jiyoung laughed. Soojung kept on watching Jongin intensely.

 

The two flirtatious girls were flipping their hair as soon as they walked up to the two handsome boys. Jongin kept on talking and laughing with Sehun, not even noticing some girls were trying to flirt with them. Suddenly the two girls stopped in front of them, clearing their throats.

“Hmm… Hi,” the girl in a blonde hair smiled at Jongin and the one with a darker hair smiled at Sehun. Jongin just looked at them and gave them a small smiled. Sehun gave him a generous smile.

“I’m Dasom,” the girl with the dark hair said to Sehun, “and this is Hyorin.” The two smiled at the two boys.

“Hello girls,” Sehun smiled.

“I’ve seen you from time to time in this neighbourhood,” Hyorin said to Jongin, “you lived here?” Jongin looked at her and he smiled.

“No, just my cousin,” Jongin simply said. The two girls nodded.

“Are you guys…brothers? Or friends?” Dasom asked.

“Best friends,” Sehun answered.

“Aww just like us!” Hyorin excitedly said, “can we…like go out sometimes?” Jongin looked at the two, didn’t say anything.

“No they can’t,” Sully suddenly came out from the entrance, walking towards the boys. Soojung just stood up at the entrance with Jiyoung, but her gaze was stuck with Jongin. Sehun looked up, smiling awkwardly at the Dasom.

“And you are?” Dasom asked Sulli, feeling irritated then she asked Sehun, “your little sister?” Sulli widened her eyes, she was angry.

“His girlfriend,” she hissed. Jongin looked up at Soojung, looking composed. She looked at him as well, but not even trying to say anything.

“Yes, my girlfriend,” Sehun smiled at Dasom, and then he pulled Sulli, resting his arm around her shoulder, “Sulli ah, apparently this is Dasom and that is Hyorin.” Sulli looked at the two, raising an eyebrow.

“Trying to pick up boys along the way?” Sulli smirked at the two girls, earning a death glare from them. Jongin never left his eyesight from Soojung. Soojung stared at him impassively, although she wanted to walk up to those girls and yanked him away from them. She wanted to show them that he belonged to her, but she didn’t because he wasn’t hers at all. They broke up. Sehun stared at Soojung then to Jongin, he sighed.

“Looks like you’re not taken right? Since she’s not claiming you,” Hyorin walked up to Jongin, touching his arm. Jongin flinched, Soojung widened her eyes. Her fist tightening.

“Don’t,” Jongin snapped at her, Hyorin stared at him, “don’t touch me.” Soojung stopped herself from walking towards him when she saw him walking towards her; his face was hard. Is he mad? She thought to herself. Jongin didn’t look away, he kept on staring at her until he was standing in front of her, too close. Breathing her scent, he closed his eyes; hewalked into the house, passing Soojung. Soojung stilled and looked at the dumbfounded girl. Soojung looked behind her, Jongin went straight to the kitchen without even looking back.

“Probably he was expecting you to save him from the girl?” Jiyoung said, a little bit amused; trying to not cousin. Soojung hit Jiyoung’s arm; making the girl whined in pain.

“Don’t make fun of him,” Soojung said to her. Jiyoung just rolled her eyes. Suddenly her phone rang, a new message came in. Soojung looked at her phone screen; it was her sister. Opening her text, while Jiyoung went to Sulli and Sehun.

 

Hey~ when are you planning to come back? Mom misses you! Final exam is coming right? – Jessica

 

She stared at her phone for the longest time, she sighed. I forgot about that… final exam is in a few weeks, and I haven’t told them that I’ll be going back to California as planned, she thought to herself. She closed her eyes, putting her phone back to her pocket, she sighed again. She felt a sudden warmth not far from her front; opening her eyes, he was right in front of her. Staring at her to the fullest. Maybe I should really stop play this hard-to-get thing, before I leave, I should really spending time with him, she thought. Thinking about it making her heartache. She looked into the boys eyes, she smiled.

“You wanna go home?” she asked him carefully. He stared at her, not moving.

“What’s wrong?” he asked her, “something’s bothering you? You look out of place just n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter