Jiyoung is such a tease!

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11

 

Soojung woke up with a major headache, thanks to her sister last night. Soojung immediately switched off her phone and prayed that Jongin didn’t bother to reply. Guess she was deadly wrong as soon as she switched on her phone. She received 2 texts from Jongin. Soojung felt bad for not replying his texts.

 

 

FROM: KIM JONGIN

To comfort me? Really? How are you going to do that? :D

 

 

Soojung smiled at his text and went to read the next one. Her heart fell on the floor.

 

FROM: KIM JONGIN

Are you asleep? I waited for a reply, and nothing. Hmm. Bet you’re asleep now. Good night Jung Soojung. Sweet dreams J

 

 

Soojung felt bad and she texted him immediately.

 

 

TO: KIM JONGIN

I don’t know how I’m going to comfort you. How do people comfort each other? Haha. Oh right… Good Morning Jongin ah. Sorry I fell asleep last night. My sister was giving me a hard time last night. Hehe. Rise and Shine~ how was your sleep?

 

 

Soojung smiled at her own text for Jongin. She was nervous but she was happy when she hit the sent button. Soojung got herself ready and ate breakfast with her grandparents.

 

At the same time, Jongin received Soojung’s text right after he took his shower. He was only wearing a towel; hung on his waist. He widened his eyes and his eyes glistened at the name of, Jung Soojung on his screen.

 

 

FROM: JUNG SOOJUNG

I don’t know how I’m going to comfort you. How do people comfort each other? Haha. Oh right… Good Morning Jongin ah. Sorry I fell asleep last night. My sister was giving me a hard time last night. Hehe. Rise and Shine~ how was your sleep?

 

 

“What a long text…” Jongin smiled. Jongin then looked at his room’s wall clock, “She must be on her way to school now…”

 

 

TO: JUNG SOOJUNG

I had terrible sleep… You didn’t reply my text so I couldn’t sleep right. Haha, Good morning to you too. I bet you’re in school now, tell Jiyoung that I hate her and say thank you to her. She’ll get it.

 

 

Soojung sat on her desk when her phone vibrated. Soojung looked at her phone and saw Jongin’s name.

“Oooh~ Someone special is texting?” Jiyoung arrived.

“Good morning to you too,” Soojung rolled her eyes. Soojung then read his text and she chuckled. Jiyoung looked at her weirdly.

“What’s wrong?” Jiyoung went to peeked on Soojung’s phone, “Jongin?”

“Yeah, he said he hates you and he said thank you. He also said that you’ll get it,” Soojung told her.

“Can I see the text~?” Jiyoung showed Soojung her aegyo.

“Em… no teasing ok…” Soojung said. Jiyoung nodded and took Soojung’s phone. Suddenly Jiyoung grinned widely at Soojung.

“What have you been doing with my cousin huh? What did you do to make him not sleep well?” Jiyoung poked Soojung’s shoulder, “what were you guys talking about huh huh huh? Why didn’t you reply his text last night~ He can’t sleep well because of you~”

“Yah! We didn’t do anything ok,” Soojung said, “we barely talk… I didn’t know what to say…”

“Just say anything random… You guys will be fine,” Jiyoung said.

“What do you expect us to be huh Jiyoungie?” Soojung asked.

“Oh nothing~” Jiyoung just smiled and Soojung just rolled her eyes yet she was smiling. Soojung texted Jongin immediately before class starts.

 

 

TO: KIM JONGIN

Haha terrible night? Sorry ok, I fell asleep :p Jiyoung is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter