Boys will always fight!

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 9

Jongin then walked up to their classroom and went straight to his desk. He was fuming mad and was about to kill anyone who was about to stop him if anyone knows what he was about to do. Sehun saw him and flashed him a smile.

“Hey man, good morn—” Sehun’s words got cut off and was greeted by Jongin’s fist. The whole class stood up and didn’t know what to do. Jiyoung ran towards Jongin and tried to stop her cousin but nothing. Jongin pushed her away and Sulli shouted. Soojung was surprised and didn’t know what to do.

“KIM JONGIN! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?” Sulli shouted. Jongin stopped then without any second, Sehun started to punch Jongin’s face back. The two boys started to fight and shouted towards one another. Sehun grabbed Jongin’s collar and vice versa.

 “Dude what’s wrong with you?!” Sehun shouted at him.

“How could you!” Jongin shouted back.

“What?” Sehun asked.

“You are one untrustworthy best friend!” Jongin was mad.

“Kim Jongin! What did I do?” Sehun was irritated by his statement.

Then Jongin pulled Sehun closer and whispered in his ears, “What you did with Sulli is something I can’t imagine something from you.” Sehun widened his eyes and looked at Jiyoung; Jiyoung just mouthed ‘I’m sorry’ with tears in her eyes. Sehun just nodded and closed his eyes. Before Sehun could say something else, their discipline teacher entered the class and saw the already bloody faces of the boys.

“Oh Sehun! Kim Jongin!” Mr. Lim shouted, “COME WITH ME! THIS INSTANCE!”

Both boys followed their teacher and was followed by Jiyoung their class president. Sulli was worried about the two boys and followed them as well. Soojung couldn’t do anything but to sit still in the class and got scared when she saw the other side of Jongin.

 

During class the two boys were not allowed to enter class, they were asked to stay in infirmary. Sulli went back to class; Jongin didn’t even want to take a glance on her in which Sehun just told her to go back to class. Sehun and Jongin were stuck with each other in the infirmary.

“Look, I’m so sorry for that. I got lost of my own control and my own needs…” Sehun explained, “I’m really sorry.” Jongin kept quiet.

“Jongin ah…” Sehun called him again.

“Nothing will be the same now,” Jongin finally said something and not shouting.

“Jongin ah…” Sehun called his name softly.

“We broke up for good yesterday,” Jongin informed.

“You did? Sulli loves you,” Sehun exclaimed.

“Does she?” Jongin mocked, “She loves me? Right~ her love for me was too much, so she gave some to you and ended up on your bed right?”

“She was just lonely that day,” Sehun explained more.

“Doesn’t mean you can HER!” Jongin shouted.

“I went too far, I know…” Sehun pleaded, “I’m so sorry. Tell me what to do to make it up to you please.”

“You sacrificed our long-time friendship for Sulli. Looks like, I’m nothing afterall this while. All this while you two has been lying to me. ALL THIS WHILE, I TRUSTED THE TWO OF YOU. I TRUSTED YOU TO TAKE CARE OF HER WHEN I’M BUSY,” Jongin exclaimed, “but one thing you can do for me.”

“What is it? I’ll do anything!” Sehun’s face lit up.

“Stop being friends with me. I don’t want you to be my best friend,” Jongin firmly said. Sehun’s face went dark. Jongin then stood up and left Sehun alone. Sehun then went back to their class, alone. It was lunch time.

“Sehun ah!” Sulli ran towards him and caressed his face. She looked behind him and saw no one was tailing him, “Where is Jongin?”

Sehun looked at her and ignored her. He went to his desk and laid his head on his desk. Sehun exhaled heavily and didn’t have the mood to talk. Sulli looked at him worriedly; she just walked away and went to the cafeteria with Suzy. Meanwhile, Soojung who was left alone in the class, approached Sehun. Soojung sat on Jongin’s seat and looked at Sehun.

“Don’t sit here, Jongin might throw some tantrums to me,” Sehun looked at her, with his head on his desk.

“What’s going with the two of you?” Soojung asked.

“Nothing for you to know,” Sehun answered, “why? You like me?”

“In your dreams,” Soojung stood up and hand his a plaster, “you didn’t patch up that wound on your nose bridge.” Sehun took the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter