"I like you too Kim Jongin" & "I love you too Oh Sehun"

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15

Soojung and Jongin sat on their own swings awkwardly after the long session of making out in public. Soojung kept on thinking on what just happened when…

Jongin kissed her hard on the lips, with her kissing him back, with her holding his face and not wanting to let go. Then when they broke the kiss, Jongin rested his forehead on hers, brushing his nose with her, both had their eyes closed and Jongin would give her small kisses on the lips while at it. Like 5 times before one of their classmates interrupted.

Jongin sat on his swing, smiling like a fool while Soojung was staring at her shoes; embarrassed. Soojung mentally cursed herself for not stopping him from kissing her. Though she liked it.

‘Soojung sshi! What were you thinking…How am I going to look at him now…’ Soojung stared into space while thinking.

Jongin looked at the girl he just kissed; he looked at her lips. Indeed they were swollen, thanks to him. He grinned when he saw her red cheeks.

“Pabo Soojung…” Soojung suddenly mumbled without herself noticing. Jongin heard her and chuckled while looking forward. Soojung looked at him.

“What’s so funny…?” Soojung looked at him. Jongin looked at her back and smiled. He stood up and squatted in front of her again. He pecked her lips and stood up straight. Soojung stared at him weirdly.

“Let’s get you home,” Jongin held out his left hand. He didn’t get it wrong this time he said to her and she giggled. Soojung took his hand and started to walk home.

 

Walking.

Home.

Side by side.

Hand in hand.

Interlocking.

Hands swaying back and forth.

 

Soojung could feel Jongin’s gripped is tight yet warm and comfortable. Soojung bit her lower lip, what is her relationship with him now? She felt like light headed whenever she thought of their kissing scene. It was so sweet.

“I just confessed to you at the park,” Jongin rubbed his neck with his other hand, embarrassedly. Soojung looked at him and saw Jongin was avoiding her eyes. She found him cute and more. She stared at him and smirked.

“Oh you did?” Soojung grinned. Jongin stopped walking and that itself made Soojung stopped too. They were just a few steps away from her house gate. Jongin looked at her confused.

“Of course you did,” Soojung giggled but at the same time she blushed, “but I wasn’t clear enough for me to catch it…”

“It wasn’t clear?” Jongin asked.

“Well…you attacked me after you said…those…words…” now it was Soojung’s turn to look away. Embarrased. Jongin smirked.

“Those words are??” Jongin’s turned to . Soojung turned around and Jongin was right in front of her face. He bent forward to match her height.

‘Oh so close…’ Soojung thought.

“I like you,” Jongin whispered to her, “I’ve fallen into your trap. Save me please…” Soojung tightened her grip and leaned forward. Surprising Jongin, she gave him a light peck on the lips.

“If I save you… You’ll be free from my trap then…” Soojung whispered. Jongin let go of their hands and encircled her arms around his waist. He too encircled his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to his warm body.

“Let me be then,” Jongin looked at her lovingly, making the girl blushed more. He pulled her into his embrace and softly brushed her hair with his hand.

“I like…you too…” Soojung whispered in his chest, “a lot…” Jongin pulled away a bit to have a look on her. He smiled and bent downward towards her lips. He was about to kiss her when someone interrupted their sweet moment.

 

“Ehem…” Jiyoung interrupted. Jongin and Soojung looked to her direction. Soojung quickly let go of him while he didn’t even bother to. Jiyoung looked away embarrassingly, with a happy grin spread on her face. Soojung signalled Jongin to let go.

“Let go,” Soojung whispered quietly.

“She saw us already anyway,” Jongin innocently said. Soojung slap his hands lightly and that made him chuckled. He let go of her and both looked at Jiyoung who has her poker face on.

“Jiyoung ah,” Jongin called out.

“Oh? Hi guys~” Jiyoung smiled at them. A little too wide.

‘I’m so gonna die later  on with her questions… TOO WIDE THAT SMILE OF YOURS KANG JIYOUNG!’ Soojung mentally shouted in her head.

Jiyoung approached the two and link her arms with Jongin and Soojung, making her stand in between the two. Jongin rolled his eyes and looked at Soojung.  Soojung could only chuckled. Their er has arrived. Ruining everything. Soojung couldn’t help but laughed lightly at the thought.

“Anyway, anything new? Like…anything~” Soojung and Jongin could sensed some teasing tone in Jiyoung’s way of asking.

“Nothing,” the two answered in unison.

“Oh really,” Jiyoung nodded and looked at Soojung, “anyway, I texted you but you didn’t answer me.”

“When?” Soojung looked at her phone and damn there were 3 texts from Jiyoung.

“Around…30 – 40 minutes ago? I forgot,” Jiyoung innocently said. Jongin could only chuckled. Soojung’s face reddened.

“Where were you, not noticing your phone had received my texts?” Jiyoung bluntly asked and she looked at her cousin, “and you. What’s so funny?”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter