Officially together~

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 16

 

“Jiyoung ah… don’t you think it’s a bit too fast for me to actually fall for Jongin…?” Soojung asked Jiyoung.

“Why?” Jiyoung asked.

“I just knew him for like what…months now? Not long time ago,” Soojung worriedly asked.

“He likes you right?” Jiyoung asked.

“Well…yeah…” Soojung blushed.

“Well for me, only that matters. So what if you guys barely know each other,” Jiyoung said, “this makes the relationship more fun. You guys will have more time to know each other~”

“Well, if you put it that way…” Soojung smiled.

“You really like him don’t you~?” Jiyoung poked Soojung’s arm.

“Stop…” Soojung blushed, “wanna watch a movie?”

“You didn’t answer me! How were his lips?” Jiyoung asked again but this time Soojung didn’t shout at her, instead Jiyoung earned a flying pillow on the face.

“Ow!” Jiyoung groaned.

“Soft…” Soojung answered anyway. Jiyoung stared at smiling Soojung.

“Why did I even bother asking…” Jiyoung looked away, regretted asking Soojung that question.

“Seriously soft~” Soojung teased.

“YAH!” Jiyoung threw the previous pillow to Soojung.

“I just can’t get enough kissing him!” Soojung shouted, and then Soojung laughed, “THIS IS WHAT YOU WANNA HEAR RIGHT?”

“I DON’T WANNA KNOW! PICK A MOVIE NOW!” Jiyoung yelled back. The two could only laugh.

 

 

 

 

As the movie kept on playing, Soojung kept on smiling like a crazy fool. Jiyoung couldn’t concentrate on the movie but she ignored the smiling Soojung. Suddenly Soojung received a text from Jongin.

 

FROM: KIM JONGIN

Hi… <3

 

Soojung read his text, her smile widened.

“You might get cramp on the cheeks,” Jiyoung rolled her eyes.

“I’m in deep trouble Jiyoung ah…” Soojung smiled.

“Why? Because you’re falling way too hard?” Jiyoung blankly said. Soojung smiled and nodded cutely.

“Ish… just text him back. I’m going to watch this movie and ignore your ugly smiling face,” Jiyoung innocently said and earned slap on the arm from Soojung.

 

TO: KIM JONGIN

Hi <3 what are you doing?

 

FROM: KIM JONGIN

Nothing much. Just watching Tv and texting with you. You?

 

TO: KIM JONGIN

Just watching a movie with Jiyoung… and texting with you.

 

FROM: KIM JONGIN

Oh, I haven’t ask you properly.

 

TO: KIM JONGIN

Ask me what?

 

FROM: KIM JONGIN

Ask you to be my girlfriend.

 

Soojung saw the text and she froze. She forgot about that particular word that should be heard from him. Soojung kept on staring on her phone for 5 seconds then moved her gaze up to the Tv screen. She didn’t say anything yet her heart was shouting and pounding hard. Jiyoung saw her not typing but clutching on to her phone like her life depends on it.

“Soojung ah, you ok?” Jiyoung asked.

“Oh? Yeah, of course…” Soojung blushed.

“Come on, tell me,” Jiyoung asked. Soojung smiled and showed her smart phone to Jiyoung. Jiyoung saw the text and she just turned her head to watch the movie once again.

“Something is wrong with my cousin… his mind is too distracted with you,” Jiyoung looked at Soojung, “He’s waaaaaay into you. What did you do!?”

“What did I do?” Soojung laughed.

“Just answer the poor boy~ hahaha he must be dying for your answer,” Jiyoung chuckled.

 

TO: KIM JONGIN

Can we meet tonight?

 

Jongin answered her almost immediately.

 

FROM: KIM JONGIN

Ok. I’ll come over to your house tonight. Have fun with Jiyoungie…

<3 you.

 

TO: KIM JONGIN

<3 you too… see you tonight.

 

Soojung could only smile at his short but cute texts. Soojung turned her head to watch the movie but it was half-way done. Soojung then went to look more DVDs to watch.

“What are you doing?” Jiyoung looked at Soojung.

“I wanna watch another movie,” Soojung said.

“Percy Jackson please!” Jiyoung said.

“I want Harry Potter~” Soojung pouted.

“We’re watching Harry Potter right now!” Jiyoung pouted.

“Fine…” Soojung rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

“Ron is so cute~” Jiyoung said, “Oh date me Ron! I have no one in mind right now! Just you~”

“But you can’t!” Soojung said.

“Why not?” Jiyoung said.

“You won’t be able to date a celebrity like him,” Soojung smiled, “besides, I thought you have someone you like?”

“Me?” Jiyoung looked away smiling, “what are you talking about?”

Yah~” Soojung scrunched her nose.

“I’ll tell you next time,” Jiyoung smiled.

“Fine, but don’t keep it to yourself, I wanna know too…” Soojung said.

“Ok ok, since you’re willing to wait,” Jiyoung said, “I’ll tell you the guy I used to like as well next time.”

“Ok!” Soojung smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

Night came fast and Jiyoung already went home. Soojung was sitting in the living room, watching some K-drama on Tv. She was looking at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter