Soojung's Map. Sulli's plan?

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

The next few days, Soojung and Jongin kept on meeting each other in the greenhouse during lunch ‘coincidently’. They know it’s wrong to even see each other without their friends but they didn’t do much really. They sat and just kept quiet; enjoying the silence engulfing the air. Both enjoyed each other’s company and none even complained about the silence.

If lunch time was coming to an end, Soojung would go to class first and followed by Jongin 5 minutes later; to avoid from suspicions from their friends. Soojung would secretly looked at him while Jongin wasn’t looking at her and vice versa. Once, when Soojung was secretly looking at Jongin, Sehun was already staring at her and that startled Soojung. She didn’t dare to look at Jongin the whole day. Soojung started to look at Jongin but carefully.

“Soojung ah, you’ll hurt your neck if you keep on doing that,” Jiyoung said to her smiling, “seriously, just talk to him already.”

“Who?” Soojung acted innocently, “what are you talking about?”

“Kim Jong—” Jiyoung’s mouth was covered by Soojung’s hand.

“What are you talking about?” Soojung then pulled her hand away from Jiyoung, looked away and blushed like mad.

“Whatever Miss in denial~” Jiyoung , “but seriously, it’s not bad talking to him.” Soojung just looked at the window and wondered how it will be like to have a real conversation with Jongin someday.

 

Jongin who was busy sleeping in class was awoken by his derpy best friend. He then sat straight and looked blankly to Sehun who was busy playing a game in his phone.

“Where is the teacher?” Jongin looked to the teacher’s desk with one eye closed.

“Oh? You’re awake?” Sehun still playing with his game passionately, “he went out. He said about a meeting or whatsoever was it.”

“You woke me up,” Jongin hit at the back of Sehun’s head, “you were banging on the desk. I thought there was an earthquake.”

“Ow… sorry~~” Sehun paused his game and winked at Jongin, “stop sleeping man, you’ll grow taller by this rate. You won’t fit the door by next year.” Jongin just rolled his eyes and Sehun just continued playing his game. Jongin then looked at Soojung, with his elbow on the desk, his hand supporting his head. Not to his expectation, Sulli looked at him and smiled. Jongin just smiled at his girlfriend. He nearly forgot about his relationship with her. Sulli then walked up to him with Suzy by her side.

“Jongin ah,” Sulli called him and sat on his chair making him move a bit to her some space, “let’s go out this weekend?” Sehun who was playing his game, stopped for a bit and continued afterwards.

“This weekend?” Jongin asked her.

“Yup! Let’s go for a double date!” Sulli clapped her hands happily.

“Double date? Who with?” Jongin asked her curiously.

“You&I,” She smiled at him while linking her arm with his and rested her head on his shoulder, “Sehun&Suzy could join.”

Soojung saw the two and then looked away before someone ever saw her looking.

‘They look great together…’ Soojung mumbled to herself and made Jiyoung looked at Jongin’s direction. Jiyoung just sneered and continue drawing.

 

“Woah~~~ I can’t join. I’ve family bonding time~” Suzy immediately said so.

“I don’t wanna be the third wheeler. Thanks,” Sehun said without looking at Sulli; still playing with his game.

“How about…Soojung, Sehun ah?” Sulli blurted out. Jongin heart skipped a beat but made his face stay composed.

“What? Why the new girl?” Sehun asked Sulli.

“She’s pretty, why not?” Sulli said to him, “let’s ask her!” Sulli then pulled Jongin with her and Sehun followed them to Soojung’s seat.

“Hi Soojung ah!” Sulli said to her, “and Jiyoung.” Jiyoung just rolled her eyes and continued drawing something on her sketch book. Soojung looked up and saw Sulli; linking her arm with Jongin. She saw Sehun as well.

“Soojung ah!” Sulli suddenly said to her, “do you have a boyfriend?” Soojung made a confused face and shook her head. That action made Jongin’s heart beats at ease.

“GREAT! LET’S GO FOR A DOUBLE DATE!” Sulli said to Soojung excited almost shouting, “me and Jongin while you and Sehun!” Jiyoung then looked at Jongin and she smirked. Jongin just rolled his eyes towards Jiyoung.

“Ah? Me and Sehun?” Soojung asked Sulli, “but… but… why?”

“I can’t let you have a date with Jongin right?” Sulli said to her bluntly, which almost made Jongin choked himself with his own saliva.

“But a date is just…” Soojung said.

“Ok, think of it as a simple friends outing,” Sulli said, “Suzy couldn’t come, so, I thought you would be ok. I kknow Jiyoung would be…emm… busy. Right?”

“Of course~~~” Jiyoung answered her with sarcasm, “I’m always busy.” Jongin raise an eyebrow to Jiyoung and scoffed softly. No one heard him. Soojung then looked at Sehun.

“I’m fine with that,” Sehun said to Soojung emotionlessly, “it’s not like we’re dating. It’s just a friendly outing wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter