It's about time!

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 37

 

A week passed, exam week came in like lightening. Soojung looked at her at herself in the mirror, feeling anxious than ever. She stared at her messy table through her mirror; she made a face. She walked towards her table, tidying them up before going to school to sit for her exam. She anxiously tidy up her Math notes, history, Geography, economics etc.

“What the hell was I doing last night?” she talked to herself, “I barely remember anything it touched…” She closed her eyes and she sighed.

“Kim Jongin, you better ace your Math after all those practices you made with me and also last night’s phone calls,” Soojung scrunched her eyebrows, “I hope I’ll ace them…”

 

 

Soojung was just walking into her room, just finished showering.She spent her whole weekend with Jongin; teaching the man Math. Apparently Jongin hates Math and kind of hopeless in any formulas given. Soojung sat on her dresser, she looked at herself. Teaching him made her aged too much. He was a handful indeed. Soojung stared at herself, she looked like she didn’t have enough sleep. She went downstairs to find something to munch for her late night revision. She walked into the corridor, on the way to the kitchen, she suddenly heard her grandparents talking.

“Maybe Soojung need’s to go back to her parents for now,” her grandmother said.

“Fine, her grandfather sternly said, clearly sulking. Soojung halfheartedly smiled at herself then quietly walked towards the kitchen. She looked into the fridge, lots of foods were in. She widened her eyes, her heart sank in happiness. She grabbed everything she needed and walked towards her room upstairs with a handful. Setting her food on her bed, then she checked her phone. She chuckeld when she saw his text, as if he was about to die.

 

SOOOJUNG WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS WEIRD FORMULA? WHY I FEEL LIKE I HAVENT SEEN IT BEFORE???? – Jongin

 

Soojung sighed and started to text him again, explaining on what to do with it. He kept on texting that he doesn’t really understand, making Soojung wanted to smack his head with a frying pan. Really hard. She closed her eyes then she picked up the house phone and clicked on his number.

“Soojung ah…” his voice was troubled. She sighed then smiled.

“What now?” she asked, “I taught you already Kim Jongin! Were you even listening this afternoon?”

He went silent.

“Jongin?!” Soojung snapped, “were you or were you not?”

“I was distracted by you…” he said.

“You said you got it!” she said to him.

“Because you were excited when you explained it to me, so I don’t wanna disappoint you…” he said.

“I’ma kill you…” she whispered.

“Math really brought the devil inside you isn’t it…” he said quietly.

“I’m going to kill you tomorrow,” she whispered, “but now, let’s continue with your Math problem.”

“Okay, this formula…”

 

 

“Okay, I need we’ve done far too much tonight,” Soojung said to him.

“I think my hair is all gone… will you still date me if I’m bald though?” Soojung chuckled when she heard him talking nonsense.

“I’ll make you wear a wig!” she said to him, he laughed at her.

“Am I an embarrassment to you?”

“At such a young age, hair loss is an absolute enemy!” Soojung laughed, “we need to rest for tomorrow exam… have good rest Kim Jongin!”

“Good night Soojungie.”

 

 

She went downstairs towards the kitchen, only being greeted by Jongin who was already having his breakfast with her grandparents. Soojung widened her eyes then she frowned. Jongin looked at her, then he pouted.

“I was hungry again…” he said to her quietly as she walked towards and sat beside him. Soojung took her plate then she looked at Jongin impassively.

“Ready for our first day of exam?” she asked. Jongin scrunched his face.

“Can we not talk about it?” Jongin asked. Soojung shook her head smiling.

 

 

 

 

The classroom was filled with frantic student, asking around on how to do the workings of each formulas. Soojung sat on her desk, resting her brain. Jiyoung flipping through her notes casually, not feeling any nervousness or whatsoever. She then looked at Soojung, who had her head resting on heer desk.

“Soojung will be going back to California after your exams Jiyoung ah.”

Dongwoon’s words kept on replaying inside her head like a broken record. She turned around towards Jongin who was busy sleeping on his desk. Jiyoung shook her head. Then she looked back at Soojung. When are you planning on telling us? She thought to herself. As if her words were heard, Soojung sat straight and looked at Jiyoung weirdly. Soojung looked at he, raising an eyebrow.

“What’s wrong?” she asked. Jiyoung shook her head smiling.

“You snored,” she lied. Soojung widened her eyes, closing with her hands.

“I did not…” Soojung whispered, “did I?”

“Haha, no,” Jiyoung laughed, “why are you so tired? Jongin as well, he’s sleeping right now. Did you two meet up last night??” Soojung’s face flushed.

“What are you talking about?” Soojung was flustered, “he called me last night…and I had to teach him math until only god knows what time…”

“No wonder he’s dead,” Jiyoung looked at her cousin, “he’s pretty much sleeping right now.” Soojung looked at him and she sighed.

“I hope he’ll ace his math honestly,” she said to her. Jiyoung looked at her.

“How ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter