Kiss kiss kiss~

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 19

 

Lunch time came in quickly and everyone rushed towards the cafeteria leaving, Soojung and Jiyoung in their seats, Sulli and Suzy in theirs, and Sehun and Jongin in their own. Soojung stood up to stretch her arms while Jiyoung cleaned up her messy notes. Sehun and Sulli went out of the class while Suzy went out with some random guy to accompany her.

“That was…fun…” Soojung rubbed her eyes. Suddenly Jongin stood in front of her and pinch her cheeks.

“Wake up princess,” Jongin lightly said and he smiled at her. Soojung rolled her eyes.

“Princess? Really?” Jiyoung snickered and left the two as she went to the cafeteria, “see you guys later~” Soojung then turned her head back to Jongin.

“See you later,” Soojung smiled.

 

 

 

 

“Have you talked to Sehun?” Soojung asked him as they walked side by side towards their favourite spot; Green house.

“Well… sort of?” Jongin said.

“Ah?” Soojung looked at him. Jongin smiled looking at her and grabbed her hand.

“I thought no skinship at school?” Soojung smirked.

“This is ok although I wanna kiss you right now… I just can’t,” Jongin smiled. Soojung laughed. As soon as they entered the greenhouse, Jongin locked the door to prevent others to enter.

“Why locked the door?” Soojung asked.

“So I can do this…” Jongin walked towards her and grabbed her by the waist. Pulling her by her waist until their bodies was in contact. Jongin smirked at her and Soojung rolled her eyes. Soojung encircled her arm around his neck pulling him closer. Jongin leaned forward, but he stopped when their noses touched, his forehead rested on hers.

 

“I love your perfume by the way,” Jongin said making the girl giggled.  He didn’t wait for her to talk; he suddenly kissed her on the lips. He kissed her slowly making the girl smiled and kissed him back. Jongin then bit her lower lips, making the girl whimpered. Soojung open for air, yet Jongin pushed his tongue in, to explore . Soojung tightened her arms around his neck, Jongin too tightened his grip on her waist. Jongin walked backwards towards the bench with Soojung following him, not breaking the kiss. They broke the kiss and both panted. Jongin sat on the bench and made Soojung sat on his lap. Soojung then grabbed both of his face and kissed him hard with his hands back on her waist. Their kiss was so passionate that the greenhouse felt so hot all of the sudden. Jongin removed his blazer and Soojung’s so both won’t sweat too much. The two broke away from their passionate kiss. Jongin looked at Soojung’s lower lip; it was bleeding a bit and swollen. Jongin leaned forward to the blood away from her lip. Soojung closed her eyes in pleasure. He lastly them away and let her rest on his neck. Soojung gave some light butterfly kisses on his neck.

“I want this every day,” Jongin said while closing his eyes. Soojung giggled.

“Grandpa said to keep my distance away from you in school,” Soojung looked into his eyes and laughed.

“He won’t see us like this here though~” Jongin smirked.

“True~ True~” Soojung said and bit his nose.

“Ow,” Jongin stared at his girlfriend, “you bit my nose…”

“I know…” Soojung smiled. Jongin watched her strangely and he laughed at her weird act.

“Why?” Jongin asked.

“I tend to bite people that I wanna bite,” Soojung innocently said. Jongin looked at her, mouth wide opened.

“Huh?” Jongin could only let out this word. Soojung chuckled at her Jongin’s dumb face. Jongin just stared at her face and to her swollen lips. He swallowed his saliva forcefully making Soojung wondered.

“What’s wrong?” Soojung then asked.

“I’m…addicted,” Jongin whispered. Soojung looked at him strangely.

‘, why am I addicted? I’ve never been like this? Why is her lips so good to taste… How the heck am I going to hold during afternoon class later….’ Jongin mentally said to himself.

“Kim Jongin!” Soojung shook his shoulder. Jongin looked at her for the last time and leaned forward afterwards. Soojung saw him coming so she backed away but Jongin stopped her by grabbing her waist into place.

“Don’t move will you?” Jongin whispered. Jongin gently grabbed her neck and pulled her closer to him, “You’re like a drug to me…” Jongin then crushed his lips onto hers. Soojung was surprised but soon she received them well. She kissed him back and held both of his face with her small hands. Jongin bit her lower lips for entrance, Soojung gladly let him in. He explored every inched of , making the girl whimpered. Soojung pulled back for some air but got pulled back in by Jongin for another round of lips smacking. After a few minutes of lips crashing, lips smacking, tongue fighting, both pulled away. Making Soojung rested her head on Jongin’s shoulder, panting. Jongin’s hands were still securely on her waist, he pulled her close. Hugging her tightly, while she still sitting on his lap.

“Sorry I can’t help it,” Jongin said in his husky voice that could turn everyone on. Even Soojung.

“Hmmm…” Soojung just replied him with a simple hum. Jongin looked at his watch; they still have 40 minutes till lunch was over. Jongin grabbed her shoulder and pushed her up so he could see her face. Indeed her lips we swollen thanks to his reckless action. Jongin gave her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter