Texting is quite fun really~

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10

“Morning Soojung ah~” Jiyoung greeted the girl who was sleeping on her own desk. Soojung sat up and rubbed her eyes. Jiyoung took a picture of her cute friend; in which Soojung just glared at Jiyoung and Jiyoung smiled.

‘Morning picture for you cousin~’ Jiyoung sent the picture to Jongin.

“YAH! Don’t take a picture of me without my permission~” Soojung whined, not knowing about her picture being sent to Jongin.

 

During that time Jongin who was still sleeping heard his phone rang. He barely opened his eyes and started to look for his phone. His phone was nowhere to be found. He then searched and searched, turns out it was under his pillow.

 

 

FROM: JIYOUNG

‘Morning picture for you cousin~’

 

 

 

Jongin smiled at the picture and it certainly made his day. He wanted to go to school and stared at Soojung the whole day; but he was being punished from going to school and besides he didn’t want to sit next to Sehun as well. He then looked at his phone once again and he smiled.

‘I’ll try not to fight again…’ Jongin said to Soojung’s picture.

 

 

In school, Sulli was still shocked about what happened and still she didn’t know how it all happened. Suzy then looked at Jiyoung’s and Soojung’s tables. She saw Jiyoung and Soojung were laughing like nothing happened.

“I think Jiyoung told him,” Suzy said to Sulli.

“You think?” Sulli sarcastically said to her. Sulli rolled her eyes then stood up to approach Jiyoung.

“Jiyoung,” Sulli stood in front of Jiyoung’s desk, “look at what you have done to their friendship!”

“Me?” Jiyoung snickered, “don’t you think it’s your fault? You’re the one who started it all!”

Sulli kept quiet. Jiyoung let out a mocking laughed at Sulli.

“What’s wrong?” Jiyoung smirked, “You just remembered what you had done actually? Where everything is your fault? Where you actually knew that Sehun liked you first but ignored him and went to Jongin? You and your games end here.”

 Soojung kept quiet, not wanting to interrupt but Jiyoung just had to bring Soojung in.

“About your brake up with Jongin, you yourself knew it wasn’t her fault fully!” Jiyoung stood up and half yelled at Sulli’s face, “you’re just using her as one of your excuses to break up with him.”

“Shut up,” Sulli glared at Jiyoung then looked at Soojung, “and you. You know you’re part of my reason of breaking up with him as well. You like him don’t you? Are you happy now that I broke up with him? Happy?!”

“I-I’m sorry…” Soojung apologized.

“Don’t you apologize to this girl,” Jiyoung said to Soojung, “She doesn’t deserve it!”

“Jiyoung ah,” Soojung said to her.

“She still at fault. She practically seduced my boyfriend to be with her every morning and lunch time!” Sulli shouted making others looked at Soojung.

“Ex-boyfriend~~~” Jiyoung sang, “It’s not her fault for being too beautiful. Even that cousin of mine couldn’t take his eyes off of her.” Sulli glared at her.

“Jiyoung ah!” Soojung grabbed Jiyoung’s arm, “stop that!” Sulli just snickered and rolled her eyes.

“You’re still new here ,” Sulli warned Sooojung, “know your place here.” Sulli then left the class and people started to whisper.

“Nothing to gossip about here!” Jiyoung said to the class, “If I hear rumours outside this class, I will not hesitate to report any of you to the teachers.” Jiyoung gave them another look before they continued on their own business.

“Yah…” Soojung whispered to Jiyoung, “why do you have to be so spiteful?”

“Don’t tell me that you’re not mad?” Jioung looked at her.

“I can be scary when I’m mad but I’m at fault as well here,” Soojung admitted, “if I didn’t hang out in the greenhouse, none of this will happen.”

“It’s bound to happen anyway…” Jiyoung whispered.

“What is bound to happen?” Soojung asked, “what’s up with Sehun and Jongin? Sehun said to me that it’s nothing for me to know…”

“Let’s go to the greenhouse,” Jiyoung said to her and Soojung just nodded.

 

“Okay… what’s going on? Why being so secretive?” Soojung asked.

“You may be new, but I think you should know this,” Jiyoung said.

“Carry on,” Soojung told Jiyoung to continue her ‘story’.

“Sulli had an affair with Jongin’s only best friend,” Jiyoung started, “Sehun.” Soojung widened her eyes and no words came from . So Jiyoung continued her ‘story’.

“It was because Jongin has been so busy for Sulli. It was wrong of Jongin though but for her to do that to him with his best friend is just unforgivable. 2 years ago, Sehun confessed to Sulli that he liked her. He even proposed her to his girlfriend; Jongin didn’t know about this. Sulli though in the other hand thought that she would be better off with Jongin, because he was the man that every girl wants. Not knowing to Sehun, she began to date with Jongin. Although Jongin didn’t wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter