What couples do...

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 20

 

Soojung and Jongin went home together; Jongin then brought her to his house, since his parents will be out for the day. Soojung walked into his house, seeing his pictures being hanged on every wall. Jongin told her to wait while he make get something for them to drink. His pictures with his sisters and his parents were put up on the walls. Soojung smiled to herself seeing Jongin’s picture. There were 4-5 horizontal lines of pictures of every family members; From his father’s pictures in one line, followed by his mother’s below his father’s and so on. What caught her attention was her boyfriend’s. Jongin’s picture were at the bottom long horizontal line; from his baby pictures up until he was around his teen years. The picture shows how he grew up from time to time.

“Such a lovable picture…” Soojung mumbled.

“We took our pictures every five years and hang it on,” Jongin said while handing her a cold lemonade, “just to see the difference we get in every five years.”

“So this latest picture of yours?” Soojung pointed at his last picture.

“15 year old me,” Jongin smiled, “I’ll be hanging another one when I’m 20.” Soojung looked at him while drinking her lemonade and nodded. She continued looking at their family picture, proudly hanging on their main living room wall. She looked at his father then his mother. She then looked at Jongin, who was standing beside her, she smiled. Jongin looked at her and scrunched his eyebrows.

“What is it?” Jongin looked at Soojung who was smiling looking at the rest of the pictures.

“Lovely family you got here,” Soojung said.

“You smiled after you saw my parents’ pictures,” Jongin said, “what’s that supposed to mean?” Soojung giggled.

“Nothing,” Soojung looked at him and Jongin knew she was lying. He stepped forward, put down his glass on the nearby table and grabbed her waist. Soojung widened her eyes at the sudden action.

“Liar,” Jongin looked at her. Soojung looked at him with her wide eyes and smiled eventually.

“It’s just that…” Soojung started to speak, Jongin took her glass and put it beside his. He encircled his arms around her once again.

“Just what?” Jongin smiled.

Soojung shook her head, “forget it. Haha.”

“Jung Soojung,” Jongin pulled her closer, making their body crashed with each other. Soojung looked up and rolled her eyes. Jongin smirked, he leaned down planning to kiss her but she stopped him with a single word.

“Beautiful,” Soojung said while looking into his eyes. Jongin looked at her with their lips centimetres apart. Jongin blinked and he was speechless. Soojung tiptoed and gave him a peck. She smiled shyly and hid her face on his chest, hugging him tighter than ever. Jongin smiled.

“Let me look at you,” Jongin tried to push her away from him. Soojung shook her head and continued hugging him tighter. Jongin laughed and thought of something, he smirked.

“Oh Noona, you’re here,” he lied. Soojung immediately let go and turned around, just to see no one but an empty air. Soojung froze when she felt Jongin rested his head on her shoulder and snuggled into the crook of her neck; with his arms encircling her waist, giving her a back hugged.

“Got you,” Jongin whispered. Soojung’s mind then turned wild; she’s scared that she might not be able to control herself around Jongin anymore, but the main problem here isn’t her. Jongin is. Will Jongin be able to control himself around her, especially they’re alone, together in this house?

“When are your parents coming back?” Soojung suddenly asked, making Jongin stood up straight. Soojung turned around and looked at him.

“Not until night. Oh you have to be home before dinner right?” Jongin smiled, Soojung nodded.

“Who will cook dinner for you then?” Soojung asked. Jongin stopped for a while.

“I’ll cook something for myself,” Jongin answered.

“Like what?” Soojung asked again.

“Ramen? Well something easy to cook by most man,” Jongin shyly answered. Soojung scrunched her eyebrows and pouted.

“That wouldn’t do. I’ll cook something for you ok?” Soojung caressed his face. Jongin held her hand on his face and pulled her closer. He leaned forward and smiled before he kissed her fully on the lips. Soojung encircled her arms around his neck.

 

 

 

“Jiyoung ah!” Soojung called Jiyoung through her phone while lying on Jongin’s bed. Jongin went to the washroom to change his clothes while Soojung waited for him, on his bed.

“What~?” Jiyoung asked on the other line. Soojung smiled while listening to the water running inside the toilet; Jongin was taking a shower.

“Hello~~~~~?” Jiyoung called out through the phone. Soojung blushed at the thought of wet hair Jongin. Soojung immediately sat down.

“Oh. Em Jiyoung ah,” Soojung gulped a bit and continued, “remember when I asked you about the lunch time with my cousin this weekend?”

“Yeah… what about it?” Jiyoung asked.

“Your cousin gave out a green light~” Soojung smiled, “he said, as long as you’re there too.”

“What? He actually said yes?” Jiyoung asked. Little did Soojung know, Jongin was out from his shower. He had his pants on, wet hair, towel on his hand to dry his hair but shirtless. He went to approach Soojung who wasn’t aware about his presence.

“Yes your cousin actually said yes,” Soojung giggled when she suddenly felt the side of the bed was sinking. She looked to her right; wet haired Jongin, still dripping, shirtless with hotness overload type of body. Soojung widened her eyes and quickly looked away with her already reddened face. Jongin looked at her and he smirked.

“He said yes?” Jiyoung asked again. Jongin took the phone from Soojung and talked to her himself.

“Yes. I said yes,” Jongin rolled his eyes, holding one phone with his right hand and the other hand of his drying his hair. Soojung looked at him in awe. Who wouldn’t? That inconsiderate hot piece of was sitting next to her, shirtless, wet hair, still dripping. Who wouldn’t be by that?! Jongin looked at her and smiled, making the girl looked away.

“Jongin?! Why are you answering… wait where are you guys?!” Jiyoung asked.

“In m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter