That girl caught my heart...again...

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People might say, “Just text each other, or give them a call~” People say it like it’s easy, but the time difference isn’t easy. When one person is on the other side of the world and the other on another side, it’s never easy. We will get tired easily. People who doesn’t know the feeling won’t agree with this. Everyone has their own life to move on and if fate really have faith on them who are dealing with this; no matter what, no matter on how much interaction they’ll have, in the end they belong to each other. Have faith and trust in fate. Some would say, “He or she will have new replacements then if so. Why not hold on to them? Claim them as yours!”

The answer is, “If they love you and waited for your return, no doubt, you never did lose them. That’s what we call trust. Even if the person has a new replacement, remember, they were never yours from the start; they were just passing through your life and think of it as a blessing to have them rather than regretting from knowing them.” – Mimi <3

 

-Back to the story. Last Chapter. Thank you for reading.-

 

 

CHAPTER 40

 

 

1 year later…

 

Jongin walked around the neighborhood, looking around. He put his headset on, hands in his pocket. Girl would stare at him and smile but he didn’t even bother to take notice of them. He is now a college student. His first week was hectic, every girl wanted to know his name. He looked forward then he chuckled to himself remembering what had happened just the week before. Wearing his black and white stripe shirt with his longs jeans; on top of that he wore his Vans and a black army cap, he looked at his watch as he sat on the empty bench, 10:20AM; at the bus stop. He stared at his phone. Her picture. They had lost contact after 3 months she left for California, but they would send e-mails, once in a while. He closed his eyes and he sighed.

“How are you?” he said to himself. Suddenly his phone rang; he got a text.

 

Where you at~~~~~~~~~~~? >3< – Oh Sehun

 

He smiled at the short text, shaking his head. He heard the bus’ arrival then texted Sehun a short message.

 

I’ll be there. – Kim Jongin

 

 

 

***

 

 

15 HOURS behind from Seoul, Soojung sat in the kitchen island eating her dinner. Her parents were out of town, having some dinner party with their friends. Jessica on the other hand went out with her friends since this afternoon, leaving the maknae all alone at home. She stared at her pre-heated frozen pizza then to her cold cola. She looked at her watch, it was only 7:22PM. Soojung walked towards the living room, taking her phone with her to the kitchen back again. She tapped her grandparent’s number, missing them but then she stopped. She checked the time then she smiled.

“It’s 10 in the morning there,” she said to herself, “I should call them.”

 

After a few minutes talking to her grandparents; where apparently she had to stop because her grandfather kept on nagging when she’s coming back to visit. She smiled when she heard that Jongin kept on visiting them every Sunday to keep her grandpa a company. She thought of calling him but she doesn’t want to give him some false hope that whether she’s coming back or not. Moreover, she’ll cry again after listening to his voice; that’s why she stopped calling him after 3 months she left. She took a bite of her pizza while scrolling through her camera roll. Seeing his picture makes her smile but sad at the same time. Her sad thought got pushed away when she thought of her new school. She’s now a college student. She hasn’t started hers yet but the Chairman of the school understood her situation and she was glad. She smiled seeing his picture. The picture she took when they were in the greenhouse just a year ago, him holding a pink rose; the rose where she rejected because it was pink. She chuckled at herself, where she nearly dropped her phone when her sister gave her a sudden back hug.

“Soooojjjuuunnnggggggg~!!!!!!” Jessica shouted while hugging Soojung. Soojung tightened her grip onto her phone and she shouted.

“Unnniieee!” Soojung pouted, “you scared me!”

“Hahaha, well why were you laughing all by yourself?” Jessica said to her, “You know, it’s kind of scary. You’re kind of alone then you laughed by yourself. People might find you crazy.”

“Say what you wanna say~~~” Soojung smiled, “I just had a phone call with gramps~” Jessica glared at her.

“Tsk~ I’ll call them later~ I miss them!” her sister pouted, “what did they say?”

“Gramps kept on nagging, when are we all going to visit him~” Soojung laughed, “and Jongin visited him every Sunday.”

“Awww isn’t he a sweetheart~” Jessica giggled, “aren’t you going to call him or something?”

“I don’t want to. He probably already has a new girlfriend,” Soojung said to her, “plus he’s in college too. I heard from Sulli, lots of girls were all drooling over him.”

“He’s that good looking?” Jessica asked.

“Sulli said he’s getting more handsome by the day but to me he has always been,” she said confidently, “his cousin Jiyoung, Dongwoon oppa’s girlfriend, is currently studying in the UK.”

“Awww Dongwoon must be heartbroken~” Jessica laughed.

“He went to the UK with her! Just to help her to settle in!” Soojung excitedly said.

“He’s waaaaay tooo in love with that girl,” her sister said, “I can’t believe someone actually likes him. He’s so weird and so into to himself. Thank god he’s so into to another person other than him now.”

“He’s really sincere towards her. I’m glad,” Soojung smiled. Jessica then stared at her sister, giving her a warming smile. Soojung raised an eyebrow.

“You ready for college?” Jessica asked. Soojung looked at her then she stared at her knotted fingers.

“Not exactly,” she answered, “I hope they would like me to be there…”

“They would! I’m happy for you. With your excellent results, any college would love to accept you with open arms!” her sister happily said, “I’m proud of you.” Soojung was in tears, walking towards her sister, she hugged her.

 

 

***

 

The day had come where Soojung had to pack her things into her suitcase. She sat inside her closet, folding and packing her clothes. She thought of bringing her winter coats but then again, her bags would be fully loaded.

“I can just buy it there,” she said to herself. Suddenly her mother came into her room.

“Buy what?” she asked. Soojung looked behind her, her mother was sitting on her bed. She smiled.

“The winter coat,” Soojung said.

“No, just bring it. You have too much already to buy a new one…” her mother shook her head, “you and your sister kept on buying.”

“But… what if it won’t fit my luggage??” Soojung pouted.

“How many bags you’ve packed?” her mother asked her again. Soojung looked at her, she hesitated.

“Four,” she quietly said.

“What?” she didn’t hear her.

“Four,” she whispered again. Then she showed her by finger gesture. Her mother’s eyes went widened.

“Excuse me?!” her mother exploded, “what did you pack? The whole house?!” Soojung bit her lower lips, she laughed lightly.

“My clothes and food…” Soojung giggled.

“Soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter