Crumpling down like crumbles...

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 31

 

Soojung stood up on her feet, looking helpless and tired. It has 15 minutes she was alone in the toilet. She looked at the pictures for the last time, she closed her eyes. She inhaled and exhaled, but nothing would change on what she just saw. She put back the pictures back into the envelope, unlocked the door, and went straight to the toilet’s mirrors. She looked at herself; she stood there for a bit then washed her face. She clinched her fist then suddenly flinched when she heard Jongin calling her name from outside. Her eyes were empty.

“Soojung ah, are okay in there?” Jongin called out again. Soojung snickered.

“What’s the difference between here and California anyways? Boys would screw any girl when they feel like it anyway,” Soojung said to herself, “fool of me thinking boys here would be different. Stupid.” Soojung took herself a last look then she walked towards the door. She saw Jongin was leaning on the wall waiting for her. If she didn’t know about the pictures; damn she’ll find him hot but now she find him disgusting and dirty. Jongin walked to her, smiling at her innocently. He was about to touch her when Soojung gave her the cold shoulders. She walked away from Jongin, leaving the man behind. Dumbfounded. Jongin looked at her, worried.

“What’s wrong Soojung ah?” Jongin went after her, he held her hand gently but Soojung pulled her hand roughly. Jongin widened his eyes, shocked of course.

“Don’t touch me,” Soojung whispered.

“What?” Jongin asked.

“Don’t touch me with you dirty hands…” Soojung whispered again. Soojung walked away toward their empty class, with Jongin following her behind. He looked at her, his eyebrows scrunched.

“Explain to me, why are you acting so weird?” Jongin asked as soon as they entered their classroom. One of their classmates was in but quickly went out sensing that Soojung and Jongin needed privacy.

“Explain?” Soojung looked pissed, she took out the envelope and pulled out the pictures. She threw them to his face, “Why don’t you explain THESE to me FIRST!” Jongin still looked confused, he then picked up the pictures and for the first time in his life, he had nothing to say but to be ashamed and scared at the same time. He picked them up and looked at every each pictures. His hands were shaking. He looked, Soojung was crying.

“Where…did you…” Jongin asked but he didn’t have the courage to even finish his sentence.

“Someone slid them into my locker. Someone must want me to know the truth what happened that day,” Soojung nearly shouted. Jongin stared at her, he crumpled the pictures. Suddenly a bunch of their classmates were chatting and laughing, walking into their class. The two looked at them, and the rest could feel the tension. They stopped talking and went straight to their seats. Sulli and Sehun entered; sensing something was off.

“What’s up you two?” Sehun asked. Jongin then suddenly grabbed Soojung’s hand and went out of their class, heading towards the empty school gym. Sulli looked at the two then she suddenly grabbed Jiyoung who just entered the class.

“Jiyoung ah,” Sulli whispered, “something’s wrong between Jongin and Soojung.” Jiyoung looked at her, she realized the two weren’t there.

“Soojung looked like she was crying,” Sehun interrupted.

“She did?’ Jiyoung asked, the two nodded. While the three were worried, one person was truly happy about it.

‘See what happened? I’ll make him mine,’ Suzy thought to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Soojung ah, listen to me first,” Jongin tried to grabbed her hand but it was no use, the girl was faster. He looked at Soojung who had her eyes swollen, her cheeks were wet, her lips were trembling ; Jongin exhaled heavily and he closed his eyes.

“Please, we didn’t do anything at all,” Jongin tried to convince her again, “I swear I didn’t do anything. I just…didn’t do it with her…”

“How are those pictures going to convince me that you actually didn’t do anything?!” Soojung shouted with her tears falling to her cheeks again. Her face was a mess and Jongin felt guilty for making her like that. Jongin walked a step toward her, while she walked a step backward from him. Jongin had tears in his eyes; making his most precious girl cry is the last thing he wanted to do.

“You kept this away from me… clearly you feeling sorry for me!” Soojung said again.

“Those pictures are a scam!” Jongin tried to tell.

“HOW IS THIS A LIE!!!??? A SCAM?” Soojung said to him, showing him the pictures she received earlier from her locker. Jongin grabbed his hair.

“We didn’t do anything okay! SHE SEDUCED ME. WE KISSED BUT THEN NOTHING!” Jongin lost his temper and made her flinched. Jongin saw her flinching, he apologized almost immediately.

“Soojung ah…” Jongin said again. Soojung then glared at him and exhaled.

“How am I going to trust you if things like this happened? This is extreme for me… even for everyone! We have trust issues now. Relationships won’t last when there’s trust issues,” Soojung said. Jongin looked at her, confused.

“Let’s just stop…” Soojung finally said. Jongin watched her; she was breathing heavily.

“What did you say?” Jongin stared at her in disbelief. Soojung then looked at him with her teary eyes.

“I said…” Soojung tried to say it in one go but choked at her own tears, and she continued, “I said…Lets just stop. I’m…breaking up with you.” Jongin walked towards her, making her walking backwards until her back was against the wall. Jongin trapped her in between his arms, he leaned forward to her.

“I don’t want to,” Jongin said gently. Soojung stared at him, stubborn she was.

“I want to,” Soojung looked into his eyes. Jogin felt weak after listening to her saying such a thing. He sighed and rested his head on her shoulder.

“Please no… I beg you…” Jongin begged, “forgive me please… I-I-I…I’m sorry… please…”

“You should at least control yourself…” Soojung whispered as she pushed him by the shoulder, “Let’s break up… I know I’m exaggerating stuff here… but I can’t take it. I’m sorry…” Soojung had her head down and walked past him, without even looking back.

Jongin stayed still, staring at the wall, making no sound. He was crying silently. He actually screw his perfect relationship with Soojung. His 3 months relationship with Soojung. Even though it wasn’t that long but he felt like she was the one and now he screw it up.

“!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jongin shouted, his voiced echoed in the empty gym hall.

 

 

Soojung walked towards the toilet, having her head down. She walked past everyone, even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter