Confessions and realisations

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14

Lunch time came, Sehun stayed quiet in his seat; sleeping. Everyone went out even Soojung. Sulli in the other hand was still in dazed in her seat. She stood up and went straight to Sehun and sat on Jongin’s empty seat. Sehun realised that someone was seating beside him but he shrugged off the thought and continued sleeping.

“Sehunnie…” Sulli started.

No response.

“Sehun ah…” Sulli called again.

No response.

“Oh Sehun!” Sulli called out loud.

“WHAT?” Sehun yelled back. Sulli widened her eyes; Sehun saw that and he exhaled heavily. Sehun saw hurt in her eyes.

“Sorry,” he apologized. Sulli weakly smiled and stood up.

“I’m sorrier… I’ll just go…” Sulli said and walked away.

“I’m so sorry Sulli ah… Give me time. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to yell at you. I’m just…I’m sorry…” Sehun quietly said.

 

 

Sulli walked to the cafeteria, not even noticing that Soojung was in front of her. Sulli suddenly bumped in to Soojung.

“Ow,” Sulli said and she saw it was Soojung.

“Oh, Sulli ah,” Soojung said.

“Move away,” Sulli pushed Soojung’s shoulder and walked away. Only then she stopped when she heard Soojung spoke.

“Can I talk to you for a while?” Soojung had the courage to say it finally. Sulli looked at her and sighed heavily. What surprised Soojung next was that Sulli nodded.

 

Both Sulli and Soojung went to the greenhouse to have a talk. This is probably their very first time having a talk alone just them. Sulli felt a bit weird out; because she seriously has no energy to fight.

“What do you want…?” Sulli finally asked.

“I… emm...how are you? With…Sehun is back and all,” Soojung asked.

“Why are you asking me this?” Sulli rolled her eyes.

“Can I be honest and be blunt right now?” Soojung asked. Sulli raised an eyebrow and Soojung just continued.

“You like Sehun right?” Soojung asked, “It was never Jongin isn’t it?”

“Wow, how blunt can you be?” Sulli sarcastically said.

“I can actually see through you,” Soojung calmly said, “the way you acted around Jongin is ‘like’ but around Sehun is ‘love’.”

“Don’t act like you know me Dr.Love,” Sulli stared at Soojung, “you’re just assuming stuffs here.”

“I may get it wrongly,” Soojung said, “but…this time I believe on what I’ve seen. You like Sehun more than Jongin to be honest.” Sulli kept quiet and looked away.

“I’m right then…” Soojung continued.

“I’m not talking to you anymore,” Sulli stood up and left Soojung alone in the greenhouse. Soojung sighed.

“You’re torturing yourself and Sehun…” Soojung said quietly. Sulli heard her an left immediately.

 

 

Sulli walked to the school’s garden and started to take out her phone. She looked at the lock screen; it was her picture with Jongin and Sehun, but as soon as she unlocked it and her picture with Sehun was set up as the home screen wallpaper.

‘Sehun has always been the one,’ Sulli murmured.

“I’m so stupid,” Sulli closed her eyes. She searched for Jongin’s number and started to text him.

Sulli sighed. She did love Jongin don’t get her wrong, but that particular year Jongin has been different and her feelings for him was unstable as well. Sehun has been there for her despite all the ignoring he had been receiving from her. Sulli had no right to be mad at Jongin really, she was at fault as well. Sulli was never a mean girl; but ever since she dated Jongin and had Sehun by her side, she became greedy. Greedy from the school’s attention, due to her dating with Jongin and closeness with Sehun. She just didn’t want people to get close to any of them.

 

 

TO: JONGIN

Jongin ah… I know you don’t want to read anything from me. Well I want to apologize for everything. Looks like Jiyoung has been right or should I say, Jiyoung has the right to hate me all this while. To be honest really, our feelings towards one another has been fading earlier this year isn’t it? Our relationship was unstable, even from the start. What I’m trying to say here, I love you, I do but…it was an excuse. I love you as a friend. I’m so sorry. I’m using you, and I’m a jerk. But time passed by I did fell for you… I hope you’ll ever forgive me. Better if you forgive your own best friend. Please don’t be mad at Sehun for too long. I’m awfully at fault here. About Soojung… you like her don’t you? I’m jealous of her. She’s new yet she got your attention almost immediately. I had to work hard for your freaking attention. From the start… to be honest… I like Sehun, Jongin ah… but I know you won’t approve me. I understand. Thanks for the love I’ve been receiving from you. Once again I’m sorry.

 

 

 

Sulli clicked send and tears started to fall on top of her phone screen. Soojung stood behind Sulli and didn’t dare to utter a word. Soojung left her alone and went back to class.

 

 

The school ended quickly that day. Sehun rushed to get out of the school’s ground. He didn’t have the mood to even look at anyone. Sulli who was still sitting in the classroom. Daydreaming. Not moving just breathing. She took out her phone and started to text Sehun. Her hands were shaking hard yet she carefully type down her thoughts.

 

 

TO: SEHUNNIE

I’m sorry Sehun ah… I just wanna say I like you. I do. I’ll just go to the point… I’m pretty much in love with you. When you confessed to me, I was ecstatic and I didn’t know what to say. At the same time I was scared. You were the first boy to ever confess to me like that. I wanted to accept you but…I don’t know if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter