Typical school~

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 23

 

Jongin came earlier to school than usual, making Soojung come to school by herself. Jongin was texted by one of his classmates, that he was asked by the teacher to come but the reason was vague. As Jongin went into the school corridor, it was awfully empty and only one person could be seen from afar.

“Suzy?” Jongin squinted his eyes, “why are you here so early?”

“Oh Jonginnie~ Why are you here so early?” Suzy asked.

"A teacher called me to come early," Jongin answered.

"No teacher here, only me~" Suzy came closer to him. She stood in front of him, smiling seductively to him. Jongin knitted his eyebrow not knowing what’s going on not until Suzy starting to rub his forearms to his shoulders. Seductively. Jongin backed away from her with fear.

“What are you doing?” Jongin asked. Suzy walked towards him, she held his hand and placed them on her chest. Jongin pulled his hand.

“What did I do?” Suzy innocently said with her smile.

“What are you planning on me?” Jongin asked.

“What plan?” Suzy asked, “Oh look at the time~ see you later!”

Suzy walked off and the corridor started to fill with students who are always early. For example; nerds. Jongin looked away and went straight to his and Soojung’s favourite spot. He took out his phone and tapped on Soojung’s number and started to call her.

“Hello?” Soojung said on the other line.

“Where are you now~?” Jongin asked her with little bit of aegyo.

“Hehe,” Soojung giggled, “I’m on my way to school, to meet a handsome guy why?”

“Who is this handsome guy you’re talking about?” Jongin asked and he smiled.

“Oh just an ordinary guy who is mine~” Soojung said, “I’m at the school entrance and looking for my charming prince?”

“Are you? Search for him with a white horse” Jongin said and quickly walked out from the greenhouse.

“White horse? Hmmm….let see…” Soojung said. Jongin then walked towards the school’s entrance and he saw her looking around. He smiled at her and she giggled.

“See him?” Jongin asked as her walked towards her and finally standing in front of her, still on the phone.

“I see no horse but I see my prince charming…” Soojung said and she smiled. She ended the call and kissed Jongin’s cheek.

“Morning beautiful,” Jongin smiled and leaned forward towards her lips. Soojung held his shoulders, stopping him from getting any close to her.

“No,” Soojung chuckled.

“You kissed me first, besides, there’s no one here,” Jongin said. Soojung looked around, not knowing to her, she let down her hands from him shoulders.

“True but—” Soojung’s sentence was stopped by Jongin. Jongin kissed her lips in 2 seconds. Making the girls blushed.

“Woah, PDA much~” Sehun teased. Soojung eyes widened and she hit Jongin’s shoulder then she walked away from the scene.

“Morning, Oh Sehun sshi,” Jongin said.

“Tsk, said the guy who ignored me yesterday,” Sehun rolled his eyes.

“Hey, hey, we need times with our girls ok,” Jongin said, “speaking of girls, Sulli’s here. I’m off man, Soojung’s alone.”

“Fine… it’s like I’m losing you,” Sehun said, “I hate sharing you with others~ I shall threatened Soojung for taking you away from me…”

“Yah!” Jongin glared. Sulli approached the two gays and they smiled.

“Morning,” Sulli smiled, Sehun grabbed her hand, “where’s…Soojung?”

“Inside, I should be going,” Jongin smiled and went straight inside.

“You’re still uncomfortable with Jongin?” Sehun asked her. Sulli nodded. Sehun tightened his grip on hers.

“It’s ok, you’ll be fine, you’re trying,” Sehun smiled and he kissed her forehead, “cafeteria? I’m thirsty.”

“Okay~” Sulli smiled.

 

 

 

“Soojung ah,” Jongin calls out his girlfriend as he approached her at her locker. Soojung looked at him as she put her stuff into her locker. She rolled her eyes and continued doing her thing.

“Soojung ah~” Jongin leaned his back on the locker beside hers.

“Soojung, Jung Soojung,” Jongin kept on calling her.

“What?” Soojung looked at him.

“So sorry for kissing you,” Jongin smiled. Soojung stared at him and she sighed. She held his face and caressed him.

“I thought you’re the one who is in control when we’re in school,” Soojung said.

“I was a bit out of control just now. Blame you,” Jongin pouted.

“Why me?” Soojung asked.

“You kissed me first missy~” Jongin lightly pinched her cheeks, “You made me out of control Jung Soojung sshi…”

“I don’t feel safe around you now,” Soojung laughed. Jongin pinched her waist and that made her whined.

“Oh right, what did the teacher say to you?” Soojung asked.

“Teacher?” Jongin said.

“Yeah, you came early cos the teacher asked you too right?” Soojung asked.

‘Oh… right… Should I tell her that Suzy was the one who lied to me?’ Jongin thought to himself.

“Well?” Soojung asked, “stop daydreaming…”

“Oh it’s nothing, the teacher forgot so nothing at all,” Jongin lied.

“Oh~” Soojung smiled. Jongin then grabbed her right hand and rubbed it in between both of his hands. Then he kissed her hand and he smiled.

“I missed you last night,” Jongin suddenly said.

“Last night?” Soojung said.

“I can’t sleep thinking of you,” Jongin said.

“ert,” Soojung rolled her eyes. Soojung then pulled Jongin towards their class.

“Wish you were in my room last night~” Jongin teased as he followed her from behind, walking hand in hand.

“Of course you did, ,” Soojung looked behind and she smirked. Jongin looked at his playful girl and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter