Lunch Day or Lunch Date or Lunch Disaster day date?

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 21

 

"Thank you for helping us Jiyoungie~" Soojung's grandma thanked Jiyoung. Soojung smiled while chopping some carrots. Soojung was just standing across the kitchen counter, cutting some carrots. She was wearing her daily apron, with pink and white polka-dots. Behind that cute apron of hers, she was wearing a simple clothing; very lose fury grey sweater with a red-green plaid wavy skirt, right above the knee. She let her hair down, resting on her shoulder.

 



"Oh no, it's the least I could do. And thank you for having me and my cousin to have lunch with you," Jiyoung politely said. Jiyoung was wearing something casual, not knowing what to wear. She told Soojung that she nearly wore a one piece dress and thank god she didn’t. Now, she’s just wearing a simple pink long sleeves clothing with a pair of long jeans. She had her hair made into a pony tail, with some strands of her hair on the side.

"Isn't she just perfect for Woonnie Oppa, grandma?" Soojung suggested.

"He seriously needs a girlfriend. He studies a lot but no time for romance," her grandmother said, “Jiyoungie could be the right one for him.”

"Exactly!" Soojung agreed. Jiyoung glared at Soojung and Soojung just laughed.

"Woonnie oppa? Who?" Jiyoung asked.

"The cousin I told you who are coming today's lunch~" Soojung winked. Jiyoung went over to Soojung and lightly pinch her side.

"Ouch!" Soojung winced but laughed.

"Don't you dare match making me with him Jung Soojung," Jiyoung whispered, "You know I like someone already!"

"Geeeez, calm down Miss Prez!" Soojung giggled. Jiyoung rolled her eyes. Then the three ladies kept quiet as they continue their works. Suddenly they heard Soojung's grandpa interviewing poor little baby scared looking Kim Jongin in the living room. Soojung poked at her grandma and she chuckled. Jiyoung giggled at the nervous tone of her cousin. 

"Poor boy," grandma Jung chuckled, "you better make it up for him later."

"I will~ don't worry grandma," Soojung smiled.

"Is this their first time meeting?" Jiyoung asked.

"No... haha," Soojung quietly laughed, "their first encounter was a bit...funny and cute..."

"How?" Jiyoung asked. Soojung whispered Jiyoung about Jongin’s so-called proposal and their couch session. Jiyoung stared at Soojung, as if asking something ‘hot’ happened. Soojung rolled her eyes.

“Nothing something what you think had happened, okay~” Soojung whispered back.

“Soon, it might happen, he is a young man with huge desires…” Jiyoung smirked.

“I doubt I’m ready~” Soojung rolled her eyes but then she stared into space.

“The kitchen isn’t where you should be thinking about something…emmm I dunno…him ~” Jiyoung whispered. Soojung smacked her arm.

“Shut up!” Soojung blushed.

“Hahaha whatever, Jongin is scared of him?” Jiyoung asked again.

 

"Grandpa scares him a lot..." Soojung smiled widely, "grandpa made Jongin stiffed and scared. He was strict with Jongin..."

"It's because the two were just finishing their kisses on the couch," Grandma Jung said, "not that I mind, Young love is beautiful~"

"What? Hahahaahah," Jiyoung laughed. Soojung shushed her and they laughed quietly.

“Grandma, you and grandpa must be like that when you were young then?” Jiyoung asked. Grandma Jung just smiled and shyly hit Jiyoung.

“Grandma!!!” Soojung and Jiyoung laughed.

 

 

 




Meanwhile...in the living room, Jongin and Grandpa Jung had an intense eye contact, well Jongin would sometimes looked somewhere else. Jongin was sitting across the table, and grandpa Jung wasn't giving him a friendly smile at all. As expected from the ex-army, and he was the captain. No wonder poor Jongin is scared.

"So young man," Grandpa Jung started again, "what are planning on to be?" Jongin stiffened at the question. Jongin was sitting on one of the living room’s couches. He was wearing his red-green plaid long sleeves shirt, along with that; he was wearing a pair of red cotton jeans. His hair was just combed downwards, no style but still handsome.

 




'What do I wanna be...’ Jongin thought to himself. Of course he has goals to achieve but confirming what he wants to be is just hard. It’s just hard around this age, to be honest.

"To tell you the truth... I haven't thought of anything. I wanted to enter the army before I turned 25," Jongin said with a smile, "I wanted to be a Lawyer though but then again I'm still debating whether to be one or not..."

"It's good that you're thinking of trying to do your responsibility as a Korean first. As you say, you want to be a Lawyer, that's not a bad choice," Grandpa Jung said, sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter