Swollen lips, liking strangers, everything is 'complicated'.

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 17

 

“Morning Soojung ah!” Jiyoung greeted Soojung as soon as she entered the classroom, only to see Soojung sleeping on her desk. Again.

“Yah, wake up!” Jiyoung nudged her. Soojung stirred a bit and sat up straight with her hair messed up, covering her beautiful face.

“I wasn’t sleeping, just…thinking,” Soojung didn’t even bother to fix her messy air.

 

“At least fix your hair when there are boys around…” Sehun suddenly said while standing in front of her desk. Soojung looked up to him through her hair.

“I’m fine with this hair Oh Sehun,” Soojung said, “you sounded like Jongin… he said that to me too…”

“He did? Our charms are definitely strong,” Sehun smirked.

“Anyway, Sehun’s right, at least fix your hair,” Jiyoung laughed. Soojung groaned and fixed her hair nicely.

“Happy?” Soojung sarcastically smiled.

“Woah, what’s with the swollen lips?” Sehun asked. Soojung immediately covered with her hands.

“Someone smacked her lips,” Jiyoung simply said.

“Who?” Sehun asked, “Jongin?” Sehun smirked.

“No,” Soojung looked away.

“Waaaaaah, you’re really bad at lying,” Sehun blankly said. Soojung could only pout.

“So it was Jongin,” Sehun chuckled, “damn, he knows how to kiss rough too…”

“Shut up,” Soojung said, anyway, how are things with you and Sulli?”

“We’re fine,” Sehun said.

“You guys are together now?” Sehun asked.

“Sorta…” Soojung answered him.

“I’ve no chance?” Sehun smirked.

“Seriously?” Soojung said.

“But I’m glad to hear that,” Sehun smiled.

“His lips are swollen too,” Jiyoung smirked.

“My lips have always been like this Jiyoung ah!” Sehun said.

“Riiiight…” Soojung said. Suddenly Sulli went in to the class and she saw Sehun looking at her, then she looked away. She took her seat and bit her lower lip.

“Look at Sulli’s lips,” Soojung whispered to Jiyoung. Jiyoung then chuckled.

“Looks like you two made up….or should I say made out?” Jiyoung said to Sehun.

“Stop teasing,” Sehun started to walk away, “also, I’ll try to talk to him once he got back to school. Don’t worry you two.”

“Glad to hear that,” Jiyoung said and Soojung could only nod.

 

 

Sehun walked to his seat but before that, he leaned downward to kiss Sulli’s reddened cheeks, surprising Sulli and everyone in the classroom.

“Morning,” he whispered, locking eyes with her, making the whole class gasped. Soojung widened her eyes.

“Morning,” Sulli said while biting her lips to hide her embarrassment.

Sehun then went to his seat and acted like nothing happened. Sulli looked forward and returned to read her book. Suzy who was sitting next to her was also surprised.

“When did this happen?” Suzy asked.

“Yesterday…” Sulli smiled.

“Oh… how is Jongin?” Suzy asked.

“I don’t know,” Sulli said.

“Oh,” Suzy smiled.

‘Sulli’s with Sehun now… Jongin, I must get you now. I’m only friend with Sulli because I want to be close with you after all,’ Suzy thought to herself, smiling.

 

 

“Sulli ah,” Sehun sat next to her in the greenhouse during lunch time, “can I have a taste?”

“Taste?” Sulli teased.

“This….” Sehun asked while touching her lips. Sulli then leaned forward and brushed her lips on his.

“There,” she said when leaned backward.

“I mean…taste…taste…” Sehun leaned forward and captured her lips fully. He grabbed her face and kissed her deep making the girl whimpered.

“Sehun ah,” Sulli pulled away, “we’ll be in big trouble for this.”

“I wish we could just go now and go to my house,” Sehun smiled.

“We can. We have no class after this…” Sulli smiled, then she grabbed his face and kissed him back, “what should we do when we’re in your room anyway?”

“Let’s cuddle and sleep?” Sehun smirked.

“I wanna do some homework,” Sulli said.

“Hey!” Sehun frowned.

“Help me…with biology… I’m really bad with the reproduction system,” Sulli blushed, “the…particular…section… since it has no clear practical in school…”

“I can show you the ‘practical’ for better understandings~” Sehun smirked.

“We’ll see…” Sulli looked away and smiled.

“Can’t wait,” Sehun smiled, “let’s just go now!” Sehun grabbed her hand and quickly ran to their classroom to take their bags to go home.

 

 

 

 

As the morning classes were over, they were informed that their afternoon classes will be all cancelled due to the teacher’s meeting. Soojung was ecstatic that their classes were all cancelled. She just wants to hang out at school with her friends. Soojung and Jiyoung went to the cafeteria to grab some food and went straight to the school’s garden.

 

“Hey, you haven’t told me the guy you like,” Soojung asked Jiyoung, “mind telling me now?”

“You’ll get a heart attack,” Jiyoung smirked, “I have two, the guy who I had a hard time moving on from or the guy I just got my eyes on nowadays?”

“Woah~ was the previous guy that handsome? Was it hard to move on from him?” Soojung smiled.

“Oh Sehun,” Jiyoung simply said.

“Where?” Soojung looked around the school’s garden. Jiyoung laughed out loud and shook her head.

“The guy that I’ve moved on from,” Jiyoung said.

“Who?” Soojung asked again.

“I won’t be able to finish my story if this kind of conversation keeps on going,” Jiyoung sighed, “Sehun. The guy I’m moving on from.”

“Ah~” Soojung didn’t digest the words at first but as soon as she did, “ah? Ah? WHAT?!”

“Yep~” Jiyoung just showed her angelic smile. Deep down she was hurting to be honest.

“Are you ok?” was the first question Soojung asked Jiyoung. Soojung didn’t even ask questions like ‘Since when?’ or ‘How did it happen?’ or ‘Does he know?’

“What?” Jiyoung smiled.

“I said, are you ok? From everything that just happened lately…” Soojung asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine now, I was sad at first when I found out that he liked Sulli so much,” Jiyoung explained, “but that was months ago, now I’ve moved on. I see him as a brother now.”

“Jongin knows about this?” Soojung asked.

“Don’t tell him this,” Jiyoung pleaded.

“But…” Soojung hesitated.

“Jongin wouldn’t let him go for this as well if so,” Jiyoung said, “Jongin wouldn’t like the idea of Sehun hurting my feelings. Ignoring my feelings.”

“Well yeah…oh wait…what?” Soojung widened her eyes.

“What now?” Jiyoung chuckled.

“Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter