When will it be told?

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 36

 

Soojung stood in front of her doorstep, waiting for Jongin. She looked around, smiling to herself. Today will be a better day for me and for him, I hope, she thought to herself. From afar she saw Jongin walking with a smile on his face, looking at her. His smile making her more giddy than usual. She walked towards him, smirking.

“Morning.” He said to her, “you’re all smiley today~” Soojung chuckled then she linked her arm with him.

“I just feel like smiling~” she watched him, then she tightened her arm around his. Jongin was bemused but nevertheless he was happy to get to touch her, even by bits. The two walked towards the bus stop, talking and laughing gaining attention from others.

“This week starts our revision week isn’t it?” he asked her, looking down at her, “I need help with Maths though…” Soojung looked at him, smiling.

“I’ll help you,” she said to him, “just because I’m a nice person.”

“Nice…sure,” he smirked, “Oh, I got text from Sehun last night.” Soojung stared at him and she raised an eyebrow.

“And what did he say?” Soojung chuckled, “do I really wanna know what he said?” Jongin stopped then he looked at her, confused then he laughed.

“Nothing rated honest,” he smiled, “he asked me on how we going to get back at Suzy and Niel…” Soojung looked at him, then she frowned.

“We don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to…” he whispered. Soojung sighed, leaning her head onto his shoulder, “Just thinking about them makes me mad but if you want to get back at them, I won’t say no…” Jongin looked at her then he nodded.

 

 

Soojung suddenly held Jongin’s hand as soon as they got out of the bus. Jongin stared at her, shocked. Soojung looked forward, ignoring his stare at her. Soojung just smiled, pulling her towards the school ground. Jongin just smiled and continued walking towards the school.

“What’s going on here,” Jongin whispered as they entered the school hall. Soojung looked up.

“What is?” she asked him.

“You. What’s going on here?” he asked. Soojung shrugged and let go of his arm and went straight to her locker.

“Hey,” Jongin pouted and stood beside her, “why did you let go?” Sooojung looked at him, she smiled.

“I remember you hate being all clingy at school,” she said to him, “you set boundaries in school between us remember?” Jongin stared at her and he closed his eyes.

“Right now, boundaries between us is like hell to me,” he whispered. Resting his head onto the locker’s door, pouting. Soojung had to fight herself from kissing him because their history teacher passed by. Soojung bowed at her teacher and looked at him walked away. Soojung stared at Jongin, who still had his eyes closed. Soojung smiled at herself then she pinched his nose, making him breathless.

“Hey!” he glared at her, “do you want me to kiss you here?” Soojung poke her tongue on him.

“If you kiss me, you won’t be able to touch or have me!” she smirked, “remember~?”

“I also said, I won’t let you go even if you said so~ I’ll sew our lips together,” he smirked back, “remember~?” Soojung stared at him.

“You wouldn’t,” she whispered.

“Try me,” he whispered back. Soojung then closed her locker and bolted towards their class, with Jongin following her from behind, walking and laughing.

“Hey!” he laughed with his hands in his pockets.

 

 

 

Soojung walked out of their class, it was already lunch break. Their class was boring, just a regular revision time before their exam next week. Soojung waited for Jongin while Sulli and Jiyoung was somewhere in the cafeteria already.

“Hey, I’m nice alright~” Sehun said to Jongin while the two walked out of the class, then he looked at Soojung, “hey you. Why aren’t you with Sulli and Jiyoungie?” Jongin then looked at her, he smiled.

“Hey beautiful,” Jongin walked up to her.

“Can I have him for lunch Oh Sehun? Please~” She asked him cutely. Sehun looked at her and he smirked.

“Acting cute Jung Soojung?” Sehun chuckled. Soojung laughed. Jongin glared at Sehun and covered his eyes.

“Stop looking at my girl!” Jongin whined then he turned Sehun away and pushed him to the direction of the cafeteria, “go! Shoooh!”

“Whatever man!” Sehun rolled his eyes then he smiled at Soojung, taking her hand and kissing them gently, “he’s all yours~”

“OH SEHUN!” Jongin shouted, making the man ran, laughing like a mad man. Jongin took her hand and wiped it off with his shirt.

“That bastard, I’ll kill him later,” he said to himself. Soojung giggled, then she grabbed his hand.

“Let’s go to our favorite spot~” Soojung smiled at him.

“Greenhouse?” Jongin smiled, “let’s go.”

 

 

 

“Jongin nearly killed me for flirting with Soojung,” Sehun rolled his eyes, “everyone knows I only have eyes on my girl~” Sehun kissed Sulli’s hand. Jiyoung shook her head.

“You shouldn’t like that!” Sulli chuckled, “you’re mean!”

“That man is just too full of jealousy. Everyone knew Soojung only has eyes for him,” Sehun pouted.

“Pfft, he’s like a girl remember. His insecurity level is something else,” Jiyoung said, making him laughed.

“He serio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter