Sehun and Sulli kept it from Jongin!

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

Soojung went to the amusement park at the time given. She then saw Sehun approaching towards her. Soojung bowed to him and he just waved at her; emotionlessly. Then the both of them saw Jongin and Sulli came. Walking hand in hand; intertwining. Soojung was kind of annoyed because it’s as if Sulli was showing off. Sehun’s heart sank and broke in to a million pieces. He sighed heavily and looked down. Soojung who saw Sehun’s sudden changes was making her curious.

“Are you ok Sehun sshi?” Soojung asked him. Sehun then looked at her with sadness filled his eyes.

“Call me Sehun,” Sehun looked at her and smiled, “I’m fine. Let’s just have fun.”

‘I think I should be flirting with her today,’ Sehun said to himself in his mind.

“Hi you two!!!” Sulli yelled, “awwwwww you two would look good together!” Jongin made a face and Sehun saw him.

‘Kim Jongin, don’t tell me you’re jealous???’ Sehun smirked then started his game. Sehun started to hold Soojung’s hand and pulled her to the entrance gate. Jongin just glared stared blankly at Soojung’s hand; where Sehun gladly holding. Soojung was surprised and tried to pull her hand but it won’t budge.

“Let’s hold hands~” Sehun gave her his toothy smile, “think of it as a friendly touch.” Sulli smiled by herself, because Sehun was doing a great job. Soojung blankly stared at Sehun and just followed him from behind. Sulli too then hold hands with Jongin and went to the entrance.

“2 tickets please,” Sehun said to the counter.

“That’ll be $28,” the girls smiled at him.

“Here you,” Sheun said and he received the tickets, “thanks~” Jongin then did the same and paid for Sulli as well.

Soojung then pulled Sehun’s hand and looked at him blankly.

“$28 right for 2?” Soojung then took out her wallet from her bag, “My half is $14 right?”

“My treat,” Sehun smiled at her. Soojung shook her head stubbornly gave him the money. “You can buy me snacks~” Sehun said to her and Soojung just gave up and smiled at Sehun. Jongin who was behind the two, just stared at his best friend for acting so friendly with Soojung.

‘Does he like Soojung?’ Jongin thought to himself but soon after that, his thoughts were interrupted by Sulli.

“Awww Sehunnnie is so cute with Soojungie!” Sulli said to them and clapped her hands. Sehun just gave her a bitter smile.

‘Liking you is a bit too much huh Sulli ah… Probably giving up on liking you is a wise choice for me. Maybe I should shift my feelings towards Soojung?’ Sehun thought then he looked at Soojung. She was blushing while talking with Sulli. Sehun just simply smiled.

‘Sehun smiled while looking at Soojung?’ Jongin frowned and Soojung noticed him doing so. Jongin then looked at her and he stared at her which made her blushed more. She looked away and Jongin could actually saw her face gone red. Jongin smiled while looking at his shoes.

The four then went on having fun playing the rides and more. After that they ate at the food court and Soojung’s and Jongin’s interactions were decreasing. Sulli kept on clinging with Jongin as if she’s showing off to Soojung that Jongin is hers. Sehun could only scoff at Sulli’s intention and he saw that Jongin was quite annoyed. Soojung in the other hand didn’t feel any slight jealousy at all. She find it so natural for boyfriend and girlfriend to be that close, but she didn’t know why she was annoyed by Sulli’s actions.

“Sehun? Sulli?” one of the workers in the park recognised the two, “here on a date? Again?”

“Sehun and his, I’m here with mine,” Sulli explained to him. The worker then smiled at Soojung and Jongin.

“Come with me you two,” The worker said, “I’ve a present for the two of you. A couple present.”

“Sulli and I?” Sehun said. The worker nodded.

“Your dates could wait here, I just need the two of you,” he said, “I’ll be waiting there ok?” Then he left the four behind.

“He even recognised the two of you?” Jongin asked, jealousy weren’t showing on his face, just betrayed. Soojung looked at Sulli and she could tell something was up between Sehun and her.

“Um.. yeah,” Sulli smiled awkwardly, “it was because he was free on that day and you were busy. I couldn’t waste the free coupon right?”

“We went once and he kept on giving us free coupons, so we ended up going every two weeks…” Sehun told his best friend, “you were busy with your cousin—”

“Oh right,” Jongin stopped him, “I remember.”

“Jongin ah, wait here for me ok?” Sulli then looked at Sehun, “we won’t be long.” Sehun and Sulli then left Jongin and Soojung who was still eating her food.

“You can tell something is going on between those two right?” Jongin asked Soojung while staring at his food, “It’s obvious what they’re doing behind my back.”

“What are you talking about?” Soojung looked at Jongin, “Don’t think it that way you know.”

“How can I not, after a year of my relationship with Sulli, Sehun suddenly told me that he loves her,” Jongin explained to him, “my own best friend was in love with my girlfriend. And still he is.”

“Sehun is in love with Sulli?” Soojung widened her eyes.

“Lately I’ve been busy,” Jongin let out his anger through words, “I’ve no time to hang around with Sulli. Sehun volunteered himself to accompany her instead of me. If it was a year ago, Sulli will decline his offer but lately, she happily accepts them.”

“Do you…love her then?” Soojung asked him a tough question.

“I don’t know anymore,” Jongin told her the truth and looked at Soojung who was already looking at him, “what do you think? Do you think I still love her?”

“Uh? W-w-why would you ask me that?” Soojung stuttered, Jongin just smiled.

“Because my cousin said, ‘Girls can tell when that guy likes someone but girls couldn’t tell if that guy likes them. Also they can tell if their boyfriends have lost interest towards them or not.’ That what she said to me,” Jongin said to her. Soojung widened her eyes and she was speechless.

“What’s wrong?” Jongin aksed her again.

“You talk a lot,” Soojung smiled and she chuckled, “Kim Jongin is talkative with me? Haha.”

“Why? Is it funny?” Jongin looked at her weirdly.

“Now you’re talking in one short sentence again!” Soojung laughed at the flustered Jongin, “just be comfortabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter