Will everything be normal?

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 30

 

Soojung looked at Jongin, she was speechless. Mentioning that kind of stuff in front of their friends was kind of embarrassing. Jongin held her hands and squeezed them a lite. Soojung stared at him for quite a while not until she stepped back from Jongin. Sulli looked at Jongin who had lust within his eyes. As as Sehun was, he was too surprised on how Jongin was behaving.

“Dude, what is wrong with you…” Sehun tried to calm Jongin. Jongin was shaking and he wasn’t able to control himself. Sehun grabbed Soojung’s arm and made her stand behind him with Sulli. Jongin looked at Soojung who was staring at him. She wasn’t scared nor she was terrified but she was worried about him. Jongin watched her apologetically, he sighed.

“I’m sorry,” Jongin mumbled to himself, he walked away from them. The rest of the day was pretty dull. He avoided the trio; too embarrass to show his face to his girlfriend. He didn’t even want to see them till it was night time already.

 

 

 

Soojung was walking towards the kitchen late at night, trying to drink some water; probably it’ll help her to fall asleep. It was their last night spending in that house and she was worrying over Jongin’s weird behavior that afternoon. She sighed by just thinking about it. She settled her glass on the kitchen’s counter after emptying it. A sound was heard from the front door; as if someone came in and locking it back. Soojung peeked through from the kitchen and suddenly she was shown a boy named Niel. She clutched on her chest, feeling relief for not encountering a ghost.

“Oh my god you scared me,” Soojung said. Niel too was surprised when he saw Soojung, he too was speechless when he saw her alone. He thought he was seeing a ghost too.

“You too scared me,” Niel honestly said. He then entered the kitchen, grabbing a new glass.

“Water?” Soojung offered. Niel looked at her and he smiled.

“Yeah, thanks,” Niel watched her. Soojung smiled at him and looked at Niel weirdly. Niel looked at her and raised an eyebrow towards her.

“Yes? You have something to ask?” Niel asked her as if he knew what he was going to say. Soojung chuckled.

“Where were you just now?” Soojung asked. He stood closer to Soojung and he smirked.

“Are you being Jiyoung’s assistant? Checking up on all of us?” Niel smirked. Soojung looked away, shaking her head. For somewhat reason she felt a sudden cold rush runs through her blood vessels.

“No… it’s just… it’s kind of late,” Soojung said. Niel stepped forward towards Soojung, trapping her between him and the kitchen’s counter.

‘Maybe this is the right timing to get her for myself,’ Niel thought to himself.

“You know what’s a fun thing to do during this late hour~?” Niel smirked, slowly leaning forwards towards Soojung. She was ready to scream.

 

 

 

At the same time, Jongin was in his shared room with Sehun; lying on his bead, staring up on the ceiling. After he apologized to Soojung on what he had just done on the beach, he felt guilt rushing towards within his veins.  Sehun looked at him and he sighed.

“You said you knew she wasn’t ready,” Sehun started. Jong in closed his eyes. He didn’t bother to answer.

“Did something happen?” Sehun asked again. Jongin also didn’t answer.

“You can’t just—” Sehun’s words got cut off by Jongin.

“I was just out my mind okay,” Jongin glared at him, semi shouted at him; nearly woken up Illhoon up. Thank god he was a heavy sleeper; he was awaken for a bit then fell back to sleep.

“Just drop it okay?” Jongin continued.

“She could’ve been traumatized because of that Kim,” Sehun said to him. Jongin stood up and walked up towards the door.

“I told her I’m sorry right?” Jongin walked out the room and headed straight towards the kitchen. Sehun mumbled something but Jongin ignoed him. When he was walking towards the kitchen he heard whispering from the kitchen saying ‘don’t you shout or else’ and some whispering from the other. The other person was murmuring the word ‘please’, almost crying. Jongin fastened his paced and he was showed his girlfriend was with Niel. Her pajama was ed; 3 buttons from the top. Soojung looked at Jongin, tears were in her eyes; her arms were held tightly by Niel. Niel was attacking her neck, clearly her neck down to her chest.

“J-jongin ah…” Soojung called out. Jongin ran towards Niel, and yanked him away from her. He buttoned up her shirt, cleaning her neck and her chest.

“Stay in the living room,” Jongin sternly said.

“Please don’t…” Soojung held his hand.

“He should be killed,” Jongiin glared at Niel who was still on the floor laughing.

“I think she wants me to do it to her~ She didn’t screamed or anything,” Niel smirked. Jongin walked towards and punch him hard on the jaw. He grabbed Niel by the collar.

“I think I want you die now,” Jongin sternly said. Soojung stood there, watching everything while Jongin was still throwing punches towards Nile. Suddenly Niel grabbed him by the collar.

“Your girl looks so yummy~ How I can resist her?” he smirked. Making Jongin more enraged, throwing his hardest punch on Niel. Soojung whimpered and she pulled Jongin away from making a crime scene in the kitchen.

“Jongin please,” Soojung hugged him from behind, trying to stop him. She looked at Niel, he was badly injured.

“Touch her again, you’re dead,” Jongin gritted his teeth. Suddenly Suzy walked into the kitchen, she was surprised seeing on what had happened to Niel.

“OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL?” Suzy shouted. Soojung grabbed Suzy’s arm saying she was sorry. Jongin grabbed Soojung’s arm and brought her out of the kitchen.

“You’ll regret doing this to me,” Niel said to him. Jongin looked at him for the last time, Niel was smirking as Suzy helped his try to stand up. Soojung grabbed Jongin’s arm and brought him to their shared room.   Jongin stopped from walking, he looked at the sleeping Sulli; he knew he can’t talk loudly.

“Why were you with him in the kitchen Jung S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter