To tell or not to tell?

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6

Soojung hasn’t been going to the greenhouse. Jongin been waiting for her; morning before class and lunch. 3 days straight with no appearance of Soojung. He was devastated on the fourth day, during lunch time as he went to class; he saw Soojung was asleep; her head on her desk. Jongin looked around the class to see no one was around. He then approached her and stood in front of her desk. He looked out of the window and thought of something. He then went back to his desk and took out a small post-it note. He wrote something for Soojung. He then placed in on the window next to Soojung’s seat and he left her sleeping again.

5 minutes after Jongin left her, Soojung woke up and she stretched her arms. She then looked at the window and saw a post-not sticking on the window.

‘Where have you been?’ – Your cheating partner in crime. KJ.

Soojung smiled while reading the small blue paper on her hand. She then looked around the class and only to see empty seats. No sign of Jongin at all. Nevertheless, she was all smiley at the note. She thought of something ridiculous; she took out her small pink  post-it notes. She wrote something on the paper.

Soojung then got up and looked around before she walked up to Jongin’s table. She then sticks her note inside one of his notebook. Soojung smiled at his cute handwriting. Some were small, some were big, some were neat and some were just messy like his hair. Soojung giggled and suddenly she heard girls chatting, approaching the classroom. Soojung then rushed herself to her seat and inhaled deeply as she sat on her seat. Sulli and Suzy went in to the classroom and took their seats. Soojung felt tensed, knowing that she and Jongin were talking through secret notes behind Sulli’s back. Soojung didn’t want to stop though, because she likes the feeling.

‘I’m making a sin here. Worse, I like it. Damn it.’ Soojung thought to herself not realising Jiyoung was already beside her.

“Soojung ah~” Jiyoung called her but no responds.

“Yah, Jung Soojung!” still no responds, suddenly Jiyoung thought of something.

“Jongin is here~” Jiyoung whispered to Soojung’s ear and that made Soojung turned her head almost immediately. No sign of Jongin. Soojung then hit Jiyoung’s arm and she blushed.

“That’s not nice Jiyoung ah!” Soojung pouted and Jiyoung just laughed.

“Ok, tell me the truth,” Jiyoung smirked, “You like him don’t you?”

“NO.” Soojung insisted and as soon as she turned around towards Jiyoung, she saw Sehun and Jongin entered the class. Jongin looked at her with his serious face and so did Soojung. Soojung looked away and Jiyoung smirked at Jongin. Jongin just shook and smiled towards his cousin and went to his seat.

‘Jongin ah, be ready to be surprised by your own best friend and your own girlfriend.’ Jiyoung thought to herself.

 

Jongin sat on his seat and realised the order of his books were being touched. He then looked at Soojung’s window and saw no blue note.

‘She read it?’ Jongin thought to himself and went to open his notebook. He then saw a small pink post-it note and he smiled. He didn’t took it out of his notebook but just simply read it.

‘In class.’ – Your cheating partner in crime. JS.

Jongin smiled, because she replied his note. His heartbeat was beating fast and he likes it. He knew it was wrong of him to even pass notes with Soojung knowing he was in relationship with Sulli. But this kind of sin, is one of the sins he tends to like of doing. He didn’t know why but surely he doesn’t want to stop at all. Jongin during in class always kept his eyes on Soojung from time to time. Soojung to keep her eyes on Jongin from time to time. Jiyoung wants to tell Jongin what she knows. As soon as the afternoon class ended, Jiyoung immediately took out her phone.

 

TO: JONGIN

FROM: JIYOUNG

Jongin ah, come to my house tonight. Mom would love to see her favourite ‘son’ visiting. I’ve something to tell anyway.

 

Jiyoung then heard Jongin’s phone rang. She looked at him and he nodded to her. Soojung who was busy with her stuffs didn’t even bother to look. Jiyoung helped her and Soojung gladly let Jiyoung helped her. Both exited the school gate and walked side by side to Soojung’s house. Jiyoung’s first time going to Soojung’s neighbourhood.

“You live in this neighbourhood?” Jiyoung asked Soojung.

“Yup,” Soojung then looked at Jiyoung who has her eyes widened, “Jongin lives here right? Because Sehun told me the other day.”

“Yeah, he lives here. Wow, you two are fate,” Jiyoung smiled widely.

“He’s taken Jiyoung ah!” Soojung yelled, “get that head of yours straight!”

“HE’LL BRAKE UP SOON!” Jiyoung yelled back but close immediately.

“What?” Soojung widened her eyes, her heart was excited and she didn’t know why.

“I mean, all couples break up right?” Jiyoung answered calmly and Soojung just answered her with a simple ‘oh’.

“Awww you’re disappointed that he’s not breaking up?” Jiyoung smiled.

“You wanna enter my house or just sit here all alone?” Soojung glared at Jiyoung and started to walk off.

“Don’t leave me Soojung ah!!!” Jiyoung fastened her pace to catch up with Soojung.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter