Let's go with a train ride~~~

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 24

 

Camping just started and one bad news came. Soojung sighed heavily as she was standing in from of the entrance of the station alongside with her classmates, with her luggage. She looked around for her boyfriend but not her best friend, Jiyoung. People from her classmates were already there but Jongin, Sehun and Sulli.

 

 

Last night…

“Soojung looks like I can’t join you guys for this camping trip,” Jiyoung said through the phone, “I have to take care of my mom. She just got admitted to the hospital this morning.”

“Oh my god Jiyoung ah, is she okay now?” Soojung worriedly asked, “Jongin knew about this?”

“Don’t worry, he’s here with his parents to visit,” Jiyoung said, “he’ll be in charge of taking care of you there okay? If he did anything to you, I’ll gladly kill him for you!”

“Hey!” Jongin’s voice could be heard.

“Anyway, I’m so so so sorry I can’t come… I can’t talk to you till late night like how we planned,” Jiyoung apologised, “we should do it sometimes. Sleepover soon?”

“SOOOON! Hehe,” Soojung happily said, “tell your mom to get well soon!”

“Sure~ Okay bye!” Jiyoung said.

“Bye bye!” Soojung said.

“Bye!” Jongin shouted, making the girls laughed.

 

Soojung looked down on her shoes when suddenly she felt someone bumped her shoulder. She looked up and there she saw her boyfriend smiling at her. Soojung smiled and she looked around, there she saw Niel smiling at her; sending her winks. Soojung looked away, feeling a sudden shiver hitting her. Jongin stared at her weirdly, he then grabbed her hand.


“You okay?” Jongin asked her. Soojung looked at him and she smiled, assuring him that she was fine. Jongin smiled at her, making her heart flutter. Their homeroom teacher came with her luggage as well, holding a file.

“Okay class, is everyone here?” Mrs Shim said, she looked around, “okay, this is your tickets guys.” She calls out everyone to give them their tickets but two tickets still haven’t had their owners. Soojung looked around; Sulli and Sehun were nowhere near them yet.

“Mrs Shim, I’ll hold on Sehun’s and Sulli’s tickets for now,” Jongin called out, “I guess they’re on their way here.” Mrs Shim smiled at him and gave the tickets to him. A few minutes later, 10 minutes till boarding, Sehun and Sulli came running towards the entrance; panting.

“We’re here!” Sehun shouted, gaining attention not only from his classmates but from every stranger walking round the station. Sulli hit his head and walked towards Soojung. Sehun walked towards Jongin and earned a smack on the head.

“Overslept?” Jongin asked him.

“He overslept and I had to wait for him,” Sulli complained. Sehun rolled his eyes. Soojung looked at Sehun and chuckled.

“I forgot to set the alarm…” Sehun grinned widely. Jongin sighed and gave them their tickets.

“Ok we have to get in now!” Mrs Shim exclaimed excitedly, “stay close together okay?” Suddenly Niel and Suzy came to join the two pair couples.

“Can we join you guys~?” Suzy smiled at the four while linking her arm with Niel. Sulli looked at the three and she sighed.

“Hmmm why not…” Sulli bitterly smiled. Soojung tightly gripped on Jongin’s hand, making the man more worried. Jongin looked at her, he let go of her hand and throw his arm around her shoulder.

“Better?” Jongin asked her, making her feeling safer. Soojung smiled. Suzy looked at the two and she secretly winked at Jongin. Jongin scrunched his brows; ignoring the girl.

 

 

 

The train left immediately as soon as the students boarded. Most seats were taken by either couples or groups of friends. The 3 pairs of couples walked on the aisle, searching for seats for them.

“Let’s sit here,” Jongin said while pointing at the 4 seated seats; facing each other. Sehun nodded and took the seat the aisle while Sulli took the seat near the window. Soojung took the seat across Sulli while Jongin took across Sehun. Suzy and Niel stood there and thinking where could they sit.

“I saw 2 seats at the far end were empty,” Jongin said.

“Better take before no seats left~” followed Sehun. Suzy jaw dropped and she rolled her eyes. The two walked away, making the four giggled.

“Bye~!” Sehun exclaimed. Sulli bit her lower lips, feeling bad for neglecting her friend. Soojung looked at Sulli worriedly.

“You okay?” Soojung asked.

“I feel bad for Suzy though,” Sulli said.

“At least she’s with Niel anyways, let them each other at the back~” Sehun said bluntly, making the other 3 stared at him.

“You and your mouth, seriously,” Jongin said. Making the girls shook their head in disbelieved. Soojung just chuckled. Sehun looked at Jongin, to Soojung then to his girlfriend. He rolled his eyes.

“Now you guys are ganging up on me isn’t it?” Sehun pouted. Sulli chuckled and hit Sehun’s head lightly. Jongin looked at Soojung and held her hand tightly.

“Rest on my shoulder if you’re sleepy later okay?” Jongin whispered to her, too close that his lips brushed on her left ear. Soojung turned to him and she nodded. Sehun looked at them and he copied what Jongin did. Making the man kicked his leg.

“Ow!” Sehun shouted, he then glared at Jongin, “Jonginnie oppa~ that hurts~” Soojung and Sulli chuckled. Sulli stood up and grabbed Sehun by the ear.

“We’re going to buy some snacks, want anything you two?” Sulli asked. Jongin looked at Soojung and she shook her head.

“No, if I want something, I’ll just get it later~” Soojung smiled. Sulli nodded and immediately dragged Sehun to but some snacks.

 

 

 

Soojung looked outside the window, enjoying the scenery while Jongin was busy playing with his phone. Soojung looked to her boyfriend and she sighed. She kissed his right cheek to gain attention but no avail. She stared at him for the longest time and finally she cleared .

“Seriously?” Soojung sarcastically asked, “who are you dating? That phone or me?” Jongin only answered with a little hummed and wasn’t even audible. Soojung pinched his cheeks hard and looked away like nothing happened. Jongin put his phone down and groaned.

“Owww… that hurts…” Jongin whined, seeing his girlfriend wasn’t responding; he then grabbed her sides. He tickled her sides, making Soojung laughed and leaned backward to his broad chest. Jongin encircled his arm around her waist, giving her back hug. Soojung breathe heavily and held his hands on her tummy.

“I wanna ask something…” Soojung said and turned around to look at him, eye to eye.

“What is it?” Jongin asked.

“But don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter