Touchdown!

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 25

Soojung had her eyes closed while her head rested on Jongin’s shoulder. The journey to their camping place was 3 hours from the train station.they have been travelling for 5 hours in total on that day. Soojung and Joongin sat together on the bus ride. Jongin watched her sleep and he smiled.

“We’ll be arriving soon,” their homeroom teacher beamed as she looked at her students. Some were asleep, some were listening to their own music, some were chatting, some students who sat next to the window were staring endlessly outside; probably wishing that they’ll arrive already.

Jongin looked at Soojung and he smiled. He her hair softly, to her cheek then to her lips. He tap his finger on her lips softly, making the girl moved a bit. Jongin chuckled and he continued to tease Soojung in her sleep again. Jongin slowly grabbed her nose and slowly pinched her nose. A few seconds later Soojung’s eyes wide open, gasping for air. She sat up straight, still in dazed and she turned around to see her handsome boyfriend trying to hold his laughter. Soojung semi glared him and picnched his nose harder.

“Ah!” Jongin shouted making everyone looked at him. Soojung then turned her whole body to the window, as if she didn’t do anything at all. Jongin looked at everyone and he smiled shyly.

“Sorry…” Jongin apologized and earned a couple of laughter from other girls, also from SeSul couple and his own girlfriend. Jongin exhaled and pinched Soojung’s side making the girls burst out laughing and quickly covered . Jongin rolled her eyes playfully.

“You’re such a girl~” Soojung said to him smiling. Jongin playfully flipped his hair and acted y.

“Well~” Jongin said in a y tone. Soojung chuckled. A few minutes later, the bus stopped and they were greeted by a two storey guest house with a beautiful garden. In front of the garden, right down the hill, there they were greeted by spectacular scenery, it was the beach. The sun made the ocean looked like it was glowing. The students were amazed.

“Okay okay kids! Get your bags. As you guys enter the house, you’ll see a huge stairs. On your left it’ll be the boys’ rooms and the right will be the girls’. Go to your respective rooms, rest and after that lunch time okay?” their homeroom teacher said, “after lunch time, it’s your free time up until 5. Now is just 2:30PM.”

“Neh~!” all of them responded.

 

 

 

“Waaah, the room’s so pretty!” Sulli exclaimed, “it has four beds as expected!” Soojung went in and she was astounded and smiled.

“This is soooo comfyyy!” Soojung stretched her arms, making Sulli chuckled, Soojung then looked at Sulli, “there’s the two of us, Jiyoung isn’t in and one of them is?”

“Emm well let me check the paper again,” Sulli said, and then she checked. Soojung walked towards a single bed near a huge glass window, she sat on it and she smiled at Sulli.

“I GOT DIPS ON THIS!” Soojung grinned widely. Sulli looked at her and she ran to her.

“I got dips on this then!” Sulli laughed, sitting on the bed; the opposite of Soojung’s, beside the huge glass window as well.

“Oh right, who is it the other person joining us?” Sooung asked. Sulli looked at her and hesitated.

“Well…” Sulli hesitated, “Su—”

“Me~~~~” Suzy popped out from the door frame, smiling towards the two. Soojung looked at Suzy and she smiled, forcefully.

‘I don’t feel good about this…’ Soojung thought to herself.

“Oh Suzy ah, come in. Pick your choice of bed,” Sulli smiled, “we got dips on this beds already!” Sulli happily said to Suzy.

“Oh man! I wanted the beds on the side too,” Suzy slumped herself and walked towards the bed next to Soojung.

“Maybe here will be fine~” Suzy sat on her choice of bed, she noticed Soojung was staring at her, Suzy smiled, “You don’t mind right?” oojung stared at her and she nevertheless smiled.

“Of course not,” Soojung said.

“KIDS! LUNCH TIME!” their homeroom teacher called out.

 

 

 

“Dude, we’re in the same room with Niel and Illhoon~” Sehun beamed. Jongin looked at Sehun and he started to run towards their room.

“I GOT DIPS ON THE BED NEAR THE WINDOW!!!” Jongin shouted. Sehun stared at his best friend, after a few seconds e got what Jongin meant.

“CRAP!” Sehun started to run as well, “BOOK ONE FOR ME TOO!!!!”

 

Jongin went into the room and thanked to god because the room was pretty much still empty. After a while, Sehun came in, panting hard.

“I’ll take this bed!” Jongin lay flat on his back, “wah I’m freaking tired man!” Sehu walked towards the bed opposite Jongin’s.

“I’m more tired than you man!” Sehun lay on his bed, having his arm over his forehead, “I feel like sleeping.”

“Hey, what are you going to do after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter