Jiyoung knows everything!

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5

The next day, Soojung went to school early as usual. She didn’t get lost again because she memorised every signs, corners anything that could lead her to her class. She plopped herself to her seat and looked out at the window then she looked at her watch.

“6.23AM,” Soojung said to herself, “I’m too early… I should walk around the school…” Soojung was only thinking about going to the greenhouse. To see the person she’s hoping to see. She finds it addictive to talk to him or just by looking at him. She found her feet dragging her to the front door of the greenhouse.

“How can I not get lost when I’m going to this place…?” Soojung asked herself.

“Because you like this place?” a manly voice answered her rhetorical question. Soojung jumped when she heard the voice, and she thought she was alone.

“Jongin…” Soojung widened her eyes when she saw him rubbing his eyes; half-awake with his messy yet y hair. Soojung’s face reddened and Jongin saw that. Jongin then smirked and walked closer to Soojung, making her leaned her back to the greenhouse door. Soojung then closed her eyes and Jongin chuckled.

“Why are you closing your eyes?” Jongin chuckled, “I just want to open the door.” Soojung then opened her eyes when Jongin was just in front of her; she then moved aside and let Jongin in. She was too embarrassed to even stay there with him, so she started to walk away from the greenhouse when suddenly she felt a hand gripped on her left wrist.

“Where are you going?” Jongin said to her while holding her wrist.

“I-I’m going to class…” Soojung didn’t even bother to look back because she was sure that her face was redder than before; she felt the heat on her cheeks.

“Don’t go,” Jongin demanded and that made Soojung looked at him. Jongin saw her red cheeks and smiled.

“I’ve no one to accompany me here besides, no one will come this early to class as well,” Jongin said to her again. For somewhat reason, Jongin felt confidence wash over his circulation for him to say that to her and even held her wrist. Soojung just looked at him for quite a while and eventually nodded at him. Both then entered the greenhouse and took a seat on the empty bench.

“I feel like I’m cheating on my girlfriend every morning and every lunch time,” Jongin bluntly said.

“Well then,” Soojung stood up, “maybe…I should just—”

“I said don’t go,” Jongin firmly said and Soojung took her seat back and looked at Jongin blankly. Jongin then looked at her then looked up and smiled, “Don’t leave, because I like it that way.”

“Feeling like you’re cheating?” Soojung asked him with her eyes widened, “are you insane?” Jongin chuckled when he heard her calling him insane. He had to agree with her there; he was insane. Every night he didn’t think of Sulli, instead Soojung was filling every space of his mind. He then looked at her.

“You’re helping me cheating on her,” Jongin looked at her and he smiled. A smile that could melt every woman’s heart; Soojung heart skipped a beat. She didn’t know why every time Jongin smiled at her, she felt like suffocating; as if there was not enough oxygen surrounding her. She held her breath when suddenly Jongin waved his hand in front of her.

‘Why didn’t you appear in my life earlier?’ Jongin thought to himself and saw Soojung was just staring at him like a doll.

“Soojung, are you ok? Are you even breathing?” Jongin smiled. Soojung then went back to reality. She blinked twice then got re again. Only god knows (and also Jongin if he’s counting) how many times she blushed that morning.

“Stop embarrassing me!” Soojung stood up, “I’m going…to…class…” She then stomped her feet out of the greenhouse and closed the door. Soojung inhaled deeply and held her chest tightly.

‘Jung Soojung NO! YOU DO NOT LIKE HIM! HE’S FREAKING TAKEN!’ Soojung hit her head so hard that someone had to stop her almost immediately.

“S-Sehun?” Soojung widened her eyes.

“What were you doing?” Sehun asked her and looked at her weirdly.

“I was just…fixing my hair…?” Soojung smiled awkwardly at him.

“Hitting your hair so hard?” Sehun chuckled, “to make them flat?”

“Ha-ha-ha…”  Soojung forced herself to laugh. Suddenly the greenhouse door opened and Jongin showed up.

“Soojung you left your phone…” Jongin said to her and not knowing his best friend was around, “Sehun ah, you’re early.” Soojung felt her stomach tightened when she remembered what Sehun said. Then Sehun asked another question.

“How come her phone is with you Jongin ah?” Sehun looked at Jongin as Soojung took the phone from his hand.

“She left it in the greenhouse a while ago,” Jongin calmly answered Sehun’s question. Sehun just nodded and looked at Soojung then back to Jongin.

“Sulli’s looking for you by the way,” Sehun told him, “she’s in the classroom.” Jongin then nodded and wanted to go to class with Sehun and Soojung.

“I wanna talk to Soojung for a while, you go first Jongin ah,” Sehun smiled and held Soojung’s hand. Jongin eyed their hands holding and looked at Sehun.

“Not too long.” Jongin sternly said to him, with anger in his tone. Only Sehun could detect them but not Soojung. Jongin then walked away from Soojung and hurried himself to the classroom.

 

Sehun then brought Soojung to the school’s cafeteria and bought her some drinks. Sehun brought her water and got himself an orange

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter