Kiss me ! NO!

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 38

 

Soojung walked in and out of the closet of her room. Jiyoung and Sulli chuckled while looking at the frantic Soojung. The trio went to Soojung’s house together after school. Trying every clothes she has inside her closet. Jiyoung looked into her closet and she was astounded when the only color she could find was black, white and more stripes.

“Chic Soojung indeed,” Jiyoung said to her, she could found was black, white and more stripes.

“Chic Soojung indeed,” Sulli said to her, “how about we force her wear something pink? How much time do we have left before the boys come and get us?”

“We have an hour till they come and get us here,” Jiyoung said.

“NO PINK! PLEASE!” Soojung shouted from the bathroom. Jiyoung laughed out loud.

“You don’t have any cheerful colors here!” Jiyoung shouted from her closet, “can’t you be cute for today?” Soojung walked out of the bathroom, staring at the two.

“Cute? Who? Me?” Soojung looked at her innocently, “no matter what I do is cute~” Sulli dropped her jaw when she heard Soojung said those words.

“I cannot believe you said that,” Sulli chuckled, “in what world are you talking about?”

“Her own world she’s cute,” Jiyoung snickered, “in our world, she far from cute. That’s for sure~” The two shuddered then they laughed. Soojung glared at the two then she went straight to her dresser, looking into her face. Giving her face a little bit care then she went straight to her closet.

“Look at that body~ No wonder Jongin doesn’t wanna let you go!” Jiyoung winked at her. Soojung rolled her eyes, only wearing her bra and her . Sulli smacked her bum, making the girl whined.

“Damn, Jongin be jealous if he knew I smacked you right there~” Sulli smirked. Jiyoung and Soojung just laughed.

“Stop it!” Soojung giggled, “You guys are already fully dressed…so I’ll just wear this.” She took out her white shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans.

“Just that?” the two asked.

“Hey, I looked better in this kind of clothes, rather than in pink bows and ribbons,” Soojung pouted.

“Just so you know, people don’t wear bows and ribbons anymore just to go to parks, we’re not in the 70s,” Jiyoung rolled her eyes, “why don’t you like pink anyway?”

“Why aren’t you two wearing pink?” Soojung asked. Jiyoung looked at her blue navy shirt and Sulli looked at her green floral dress by the knee.

“Well said,” Sulli said, “who are we kidding, pink are just too girly, even for me. Me, who’s in this dress~” She twirls around Soojung’s room then tripped on Soojung’s shoes. Soojung looked at Sulli who fell flat on her .

“How lady like,” Jiyoung scrunched her nose. Sulli poked her tongue to her. Soojung just shook her head, watching the two bickered.

“I’m glad you guys are okay now,” Soojung smiled. The two stopped bickering then they stared at her. Sulli sighed heavily and took Jiyoung’s hand when she offered her. Jiyoung smiled at Soojung.

“Are you planning on telling him today?” Jiyoung asked. Him. Soojung took a deep breath then she nodded. She slipped into her shirt and her pants. She sat in front of her dresser, seeing the two staring at her. She took one of her scrunches, a blue one and pulled her hair into a ponytail. 

“Just so you know, we are not getting back together,” Soojung quietly said, gently fixing her pulled up hair. The girls looked at her.

“Because, I know it’s not easy. We’ll let have fate do the job and have trust to it,” Soojung smiled at her. Jiyoung shook her head.

“He won’t understand that. I understand what you’re trying to do but he won’t understand it,” Jiyoung looked at her, exhaled heavily. Soojung stood up and walked towards Jiyoung and Sulli. She went to the drawer beside her bed, taking something out. She took out two boxes, holding them tightly; retraining herself from crying. Looking at the two boxes, she had bought presents for the two girls; one had been there for her since day 1 and the other went a long way to be her friend. She made two best friends in a short time her there. She inhaled deeply and went to the two who were sitting on her bed. Sulli looked at her, raising an eyebrow.

“No, not a present… I didn’t get you any…” Sulli pouted. Jiyoung nodded as well.

“I want to give you two something though. It’s not a goodbye present, I may comeback you know,” Soojung smiled, “it’s a friendship bracelet. Just like I’m wearing right now, with your own names on…” She gave them their bracelets, they were indeed beautiful. Soojung got Sulli a bracelet with her name on a purple colored metal while Jiyoung’s was red. Soojung’s was teal. Sulli help Jiyoung with her bracelet while Soojung helped Sulli with hers. Soojung stared at them and she smiled.

“It shows that, if I comeback, I can claimed you guys back from any friends you guys will be having in the future!” Soojung confidently said.

“Possessive just like her ex,” Jiyoung whispered.

“Ex?!” Soojung scowled.

“Ooops~ I though you guys broke up?” Jiyoung smirked. Sulli just laughed.

“Yeah just like Jongin. You guys are meant for each other, may not be now but we know you will be reunited in the future~” Sulli smiled. Soojung just looked at her and she smiled, nodding. Suddenly her grandmother entered her room after knocking the door. Soojung looked up at her, then she smiled.

“The boys are here?” Soojung asked her.

“Yes, you grandfather is keeping them company,” she said, “Sehunnie is probably having a hard time this time.” All the girls giggled.

“Awww poor Sehunnie~” Jiyoung laughed, “Jongin must’ve known this would happen!” Soojung laughed and Sulli was dumbfounded.

“What’s going on??” Sulli asked.

“Shall we take a peek?” Soojung laughed. Her grandmother shook her head.

“Better save the poor boy, your grandpa is drilling his brain off,” Grandma Jung said. Soojung pulled Sulli’s hand, “let’s go!”

 

 

Jongin sat with Dongwoon in one Sofa while Sehun was sitting on a single sofa, opposite Soojung’s grandfather. Dongwoon looked at the flustered looking Oh Sehun, wanting to laugh his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter