Tons of emotions.

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 32

 

Jongin on his bed, feeling restless. Depressed most likely. He looked at his phone for a thousandth time that day, still no reply. It has been 3 days he hasn’t seen Soojung and will be 4 days tomorrow, since it was Friday. He sighed, releasing more carbon dioxide in his room. He wanted to go to her house, but his friends and his cousin think differently. The other three saw the pictures when Soojung and Jongin were quarrelling in the gym hall. Jongin stared blankly in his dark room. He looked into the dark space. He felt so suffocated; tears fell down on his cheeks. He stood up and went to the window. The full moon shown so brightly from the window; making him shine brighter in his dark room. He sighed again and again. As he exhaled, his breath fogged up his bedroom window. He dragged up his finger, writing something on the window filled with his breath.

Soojung

He closed his eyes, feeling his heart breaking into million pieces. His breathing slows down. He fell to his bedroom floor, clutching his chest. Tightly.

“I’m so sorry… Please…” Jongin whispered to himself, drowning himself in his dark room. Not knowing, he actually fell asleep on the floor, with his tears trickling down to his cheeks to the floor.

 

 

 

Soojung sat on her bed, looking lost. She has been locking herself in her room for 3 whole days. Her grandparents been knocking on her door, but no respond. Up to the point where her grandfather and her cousin wanted to break down her door. Thank goodness she opened her door.

Soojung sat on her dressers chair and looked herself on the mirror. She was seeing another whole new person. The person whom she believes she had never seen before. The girl she’s seeing in the mirror was pale, her hair was unruly, lips were chapped, eyes were red and swollen, nose was red and she was weak.  Soojung didn’t have the strength to even walk downstairs nor can she smile. As if smiling was the hardest thing to do. She looked at her phone that has been dead tired that has been receiving tons of messages from Jiyoung, Sulli, Sehun and mostly Jongin. She sighed more and more. She stood up and went straight to her bed, picking up her phone to charge it. As soon as her phone was connected to the power, her phone lit up after several seconds. She stared at her phone lighting up. Her stomach was flipping, as if they were burgers. She saw his name on her screen, only his name flooding her screen. She missed him so much. So bad that she was thinking of going to him and hug him all night, but she knows she doesn’t want to get hurt again. Not when he can’t control himself with other girls, who knew it might happen again. Soojung read all of his texts, her tears starting to form again, after an hour of stopping after her previous tears. She bit her lower lips, trying her best not to cry out loud because the last time she cried out loud, her grandfather thought she was in injured.

She scrolled his messages, her heart sank deeply. Her breathing pattern quickens, nearly suffocated herself. Her hands were trembling, feeling weak and weak. She shook her head, closing his eyes. She stood up, looking outside the window; where the moon shown so brightly towards her. The same moon than shown so bright on Jongin’s dark room. She looked at her hands; she remembered touching his soft hair in her hands. She missed the feelings of seeing his smiling face in front of her. His lips on hers.  Hers on his. Suddenly she remembered the pictures she saw from the envelope from her locker. Her eyes widened, disgust washed over he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter