Friends? Best friends~?

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 18

 

The day had come, where Jongin will be coming back to school. Soojung woke up earlier than usual and she was prettier than usual, because she had a great night sleep. Jongin texted her; the night before, saying that he’ll go to school with her. Soojung smiled at the thought and went downstairs to greet her grandparents.

“Breakfast,” her grandfather told her.

“Neh~” Soojung sat across her grandfather, “I’m hungry!”

“You’re always hungry,” her grandmother said.

“Hehe,” Soojung smiled and started eating her food. Well she was practically inhaling her food, so fast.

“Why are you so happy?” her grandfather asked. Suddenly Soojung’s phone rang, a text from Jongin saying he’s outside.

“Because of this~!” Soojung smiled and showed her grandfather Jongin’s text. She quickly stood up and took her bag. She hugged and kissed her grandparents before sprinting to the front door.

“Careful on your way to school,” her grandmother said.

“Neh,” Soojung answered.

“Keep your distance with him,” her grandfather strictly said.

“Neh~” Soojung smiled, “I’m off to school now! Bye bye!”

 

 

“Morning beautiful,” Jongin smiled. Soojung looked at him. He certainly looks best in his school uniform. He looks hotter.

“Morning,” Soojung smiled. Jongin held out his left hand and Soojung happily took it.

“Miss me in this outfit?” Jongin asked as they walked to the bus stop.

“You look good…” Soojung blushed but still she looked at him. Jongin leaned down and secretly gave her a peck on the lips as they waited for the bus.

“You’re pretty,” Jongin ruffled her hair.

“Don’t mess up my hair, we’re going to school,” Soojung said.

“Guys will drool over you if you keep on looking pretty,” Jongin scrunched his eyebrows.

“So?” Soojung asked.

“What do you mean by that?” Jongin raised an eyebrow.

“Jealous?” Soojung smirked.

“What do you think?” Jongin blankly said.

“Eyyy, you know I don’t look at them~” Soojung smiled.

“Better be,” Jongin said. Soojung then looked at him intensely.

“I only look at you. Like this!” Soojung stared at him with wide eyes.

“Haha, that’s creepy, stop it,” Jongin laughed, “araso, my girl has to be pretty. Araso.”

“I’m all dolled up today just for you though…” Soojung pouted.

“Really? Thank you~” Jongin caressed her face and pat her head. Soojung smiled.

“Oh the bus is here~” Soojung sang.

 

 

“Have you talked to Sehun already?” Soojung suddenly asked as they sat rode the bus to school. Soojung was sitting next to a pregnant lady. Soojung took the seat next to the aisle, with Jongin standing next to her.

“Em…I haven’t talk to him…” Jongin scratch his head.

“Why haven’t you? Didn’t I say try talking to him?” Soojung pouted.

“I’ll talk to him later,” Jongin looked at her, signalling that he’s telling her the truth.

“Ok Kim Jongin,” Soojung smiled at him. Jongin too smiled at her. They didn’t show any PDA, unlike some couples.

“Wanna sit?” Soojung suddenly asked her boyfriend.

“No, I’m fine~” Jongin patted her head.

“Tell me if you’re tired,” Soojung held his hand, their fingers intertwined. They held hands until they reached school. Soojung stood up and Jongin told her to lead the way.

“Let’s get you to school Mr Trouble maker,” Soojung teased.

“Yes Ma’am,” Jongin smiled. Both walked side by side but no holding hands. The hated showing their PDA in front of others.

 

 

While the Kaistal couple went to school together from home, Sesul couple went together as well. Different from the other two, these two really loves to show their PDA to everyone.

 

 

Sehun walked up to Sulli’s house; greeted by her mother Sulli finally went out to see her handsome ‘friend’. Sulli bid her goodbye to her mother and walked with Sehun to the nearest bust stop.

“Morning beautiful,” Sehun said to her while walking, grabbing her waist and pulled her closer to him. He stopped his track and that itself made her stopped walking too. Sehun leaned towards her and kissed her on the lips. Sulli smiled and it made him hard to kiss her.

“Yah, I wanna kiss you right now,” Sehun whined while looking at her.

“Minty fresh~” Sulli smiled and leaned forward again to capture his lips. The two kissed for a while and continued walking to the nearest bus stop with their red lips.

 

While in the bus, Sehun held Sulli’s hand securely while standing close to each other. Sulli didn’t mind the skinship, but she was worried about Jongin’s reaction when he sees all this.

“Jongin knows about this?” Sulli held up their intertwined hands.

“He will, I promise,” Sehun smiled.

“I’m worried,” Sulli pouted.

“Soojung will be there to calm him down,” Sehun said, “he’ll listen to me no matter what. I might look like a bad best friend right now, but he’ll listen to me… I know he will. I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter