Gotcha!

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8

It was a lovely afternoon, Soojung was walking around inside the convenience store in her neighbourhood. She was looking for her favourite snack. She loves to eat fats. Yes she’s a normal typical teen; she cares about her weight but once a girl wanted to eat something, she’ll get it. Plus she was having her period, so more cravings. Soojung was taking too much time while looking at the snacks.

Jongin was bored in his room, so he thought of going to out and walk around the neighbourhood. He went passed the convenience store and saw a familiar figure through the glass window of the store. He stopped his track and a smiled was plastered on his face. He stared at the female figure from outside who was still thinking which to buy. Jongin then walked towards the entrance and approached her.

“Is it hard to even pick a snack?” Jongin suddenly said to her. Soojung looked up and saw her most favourite sight. She blushed and looked away almost immediately.

“I just don’t know which snack I want to eat really…” Soojung locked her eyes on the snacks. She wanted to eat chocolate but then her eyes would shift to the sweets but then some potato chips were literally crying her name. Soojung let out a long sigh and suddenly walked towards the fridge.

“Not buying anything in the end?” Jongin secretly smiled.

“I can’t sort out my cravings…” Soojung sigh, “I want everything here but its fattening too. I might blow up after I eat everything here.” Jongin surprisingly let out a sudden chuckle and Soojung’s ears wiggled, not literally. Soojung then looked at Jongin who was smiling at her.

“Interesting,” Jongin said, “let’s hang out today. I’m bored.” Both then exited the store and started to walk together, side by side.

“Interesting? What do you mean by that?” Soojung asked him.

“You know… how girls have those cravings and they wanted to eat everything. But then, they sometimes didn’t ended up eating what they want because of it might affect their health or whatsoever,” Jongin said to her while they strolled around their neighbourhood, “I will never get what girls are thinking. Complicated.”

“Wow, it’s as if you’re a…girl,” Soojung looked at him curiously.

“Sulli is always like that too,” Jongin chuckled. Somehow, with the mentioned of Sulli’s name, Soojung felt bitter. She didn’t like it but she ended up asking anyway.

“Sulli always have cravings too?” Soojung asked.

“Yeah, she always told me to buy that and this and I ended up eating them anyway,” Jongin smiled, “she said that I’m making her fat.” Soojung just smiled.

“True, snacks makes us fat,” Soojung smiled while looking forward.

“Why were you in that store anyway?” Jongin asked her.

“Emmm…you saw me right? Or did you lose your memory?” Soojung chuckled, “I was looking for snacks.

“I know that silly,” Jongin laughed, “I mean, out of all convenience store, how come you pick this store?”

‘Oh god, what if he thinks that I’m stalking him!?’ Soojung thought to herself. Jongin just looked at her.

“Well then, guess Sehun didn’t tell you huh?” Soojung stopped her tracks and looked at Jongin.

“Tell me what?” Jongin asked.

“I lived in this neighbourhood,” Soojung said to him and she pointed to a huge house, “that’s my house.” Jongin widened his eyes and nodded.

“Oh well then, he sure didn’t tell me that,” Jongin said, “welcome to the neighbourhood neighbour.” Soojung smiled

“You know… you’re quite talkative today,” Soojung suddenly blurted.

“Why, you hate me talking a lot?” Jongin asked.

“N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter