Sehun's such a flirt!

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7

“I’ve texted Jongin that I want to break up with him…” Sulli told Sehun with tears in her eyes.

“Did he reply anything?” Sehun asked her. Sulli shook her head. Suddenly Sulli received a text from Jongin.

 

 

FROM: JONGIN

I need to talk to you tomorrow.

 

Sulli for somewhat reason was scared to death on what Jiyoung must have had told him. Sulli then cried silently while Sehun just looked at her. Sehun was so happy when Sulli wanted to break up with Jongin.

‘Jongin wouldn’t let her go isn’t it?’ Sehun said to himself.

“Sehun ah, I’ll just go home,” Sulli stood up and Sehun grabbed her hand.

“Stay here if you wanna cry,” Sehun said to her.

“I’ll just go home,” Sulli smiled at him bitterly, “see you at school tomorrow.” Sulli then held Sehun’s shoulders and kissed him on the lips, Sehun kissed her back by holding her hips.

“See you tomorrow…” Sulli broke the kiss and walked off from his house.

 

Next morning, Soojung like always, came early and found a blue note on the window. Soojung smiled and went to take the note. She read it and she smiled again.

 

‘Why are you always in the class?’ – KJ.

 

Soojung couldn’t stop smiling and looked at his seat. He wasn’t there. She took out her pink note and started to write something for Jongin. She then sticks her note on his notebook again. She saw that Jongin didn’t even bother to take out the first note she had given him the other day. She was happy because he didn’t throw it away, because she, herself kept it in her notebook as well.

“Guess he’s in the greenhouse huh…” Soojung said to herself and went back to her seat. She then saw Sulli’s bag was there.

“She’s early today… guess she’s with Jongin…” Soojung pouted.

“Don’t pout early in the morning,” a boy suddenly said to her, “it won’t make you cute.”

“Morning to you too Oh Sehun…” Soojung frowned at him.

“Smiling at me wouldn’t hurt you know,” Sehun said again.

“You won’t even smile at me…” Soojung then smiled at him, “look I’m smiling.” Sehun then chuckled.

“Silly girl,” Sehun said to her and Soojung pouted again, Sehun then said again, “come to think again, you are cute.” Soojung then blushed and Sehun just chuckled.

“Whatever,” Soojung cleared . Sehun placed his bag on his seat and went to Soojung’s desk.

“You’re close with Jiyoung right?” Sehun said to her and he was already sitting on Jiyoung’s seat.

“Why?” Soojung looked at Sehun, “well… she sat next to me…”

“Just asking…” Sehun asked, “she told you anything about me or—”

“Seriously you’re asking me this?” Soojung giggled, “why would she talk about you to me?” Sehun then understood what she meant. Jiyoung didn’t tell Soojung anything at all. Sehun then changed the topic.

“I’m handsome you know,” Sehun said confidently and that statement of his made Soojung coughed.

“Oh my god,” Soojung looked at him in disbelieve and then she laughed, “you’re really serious about this aren’t you? Hahah and unfortunately, she didn’t tell me anything about you.”

“Well then, should we spend more times together,” Sehun smirked at her, “and… get to know each other?” Funny that Soojung was not nervous around Sehun at all; although with all those talk he said to her ever since they met.

“How cute,” Soojung scoffed, “I’ve nothing that I want to know about you.”

“But I’ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter