Introducing, Jung Soojung

That Girl Caught My Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

“Did you guys hear the latest news?” Suzy said to her friends, Sehun, Sulli and Jongin, “a new student is going to enter our school from L.A! TODAY!”

“Oh really? A girl? A boy~~~?” Sulli looked at Suzy teasing, “you should flirt with him if it were a boy~” Sulli was sitting beside Jongin with his arm around her chair. Like a good boyfriend would do, he stayed with her and not flirt with other girls. He stayed quiet and not wanting to start any conversation that doesn’t interest him.

“If it were a girl, Sehun should flirt with her~” Sulli said again and winked at Sehun. Sehun could only smile at her; he was already used to Sulli being flirtatious with him; because he knew, he was being friendzoned by her.            

The school bell rang, indicated that the morning classes were about to start. Jongin and Sehun went to their assigned seats. Their homeroom teacher entered their class with a beautiful girl tailing behind her.

“Ok class, today, a new student will joining this class. Please welcome her warmly,” she looked at her class, then turned and smiled sweetly at the young new-transferred lady, “introduced yourself.” Jongin was sleeping at the back of the class while Sehun stared at the new student.

“Jongin ah, the new girl is here,” Sehun told him. Jongin groaned and sat up. He was half asleep and stared blankly to the girl.

“Hello, I’m Jung Soojung. I’m new to this school and Seoul,” she took a deep breath and smiled sweetly, “do take care of me and I hope I’ll have many friends.”

The whole class clapped their hands; boys were cheering for the hot new girl while the girls groaned, due to new competition. Suzy and Sulli looked at each other and smiled.

“She looks nice and bubbly,” Suzy said to Sulli, “I think she’ll be fine here. Hehe she’ll have friends in no time.” Sulli nodded and looked at Soojung sweetly. Little did she know, her boyfriend; Kim Jongin was mesmerized by Soojung’s voice, looks, hair, eyes, clothes, long legs and…lips. Sehun looked at Jongin who was stunned with his mouth agape while staring blankly at the new girl.

‘What’s up with this guy?’ Sehun thought to himself. Although Jongin didn’t show his expression well on his face, Sehun understood him pretty well.

“Ok, Miss Jung, you go and have a seat next to Jiyoung there,” the teacher pointed, “Jiyoung ah, you’ll help her ok Miss class President?”

“I’m fine with that~” Jiyoung gladly smiled at her teacher and told Soojung to sit with her. Jiyoung and Soojung were seated at the front of the class on the left end side of the class, while Jongin and Sehun were seated at the back of the class on the right end side.

 

Soo-

Jung

 

Ji-

young

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sulli

 

suzy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun

 

Jongin

(This is how the seating arrangement looks like.)

 

Soojung went to Jiyoung’s seat and Jiyoun gladly accepted her as her new seat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter