Diary Entry No.1

BY BLOOD
Chapter 5
Diary Entry No. 1


 

 


"Welcome to your new home." Mr. Lee was happy but he was very good at hiding it.

Rei took her first step and dropped her lips after seeing the grand living room.

"Amazing." she said in English while looking around the modern living room in front of her.

"Excuse me?" Rei forgot that Mr. Lee doesn’t understand English.

"It’s great Mr. Lee. His house is so huge."

"Your house, Ms. Kim," He corrected her. "It is also yours. You will live here from now on with your brother, of course." Reimi didn't respond. Everything seemed unreal to her. From a shabby hut to a huge house, it just felt amazing and too good to be true. "Let me take you to your room."

"I have my own room?" she couldn’t believe it.

"Of course."

She was in a huge awe when she finally stepped into her supposed room. It was thrice-no five times the size of their home in Japan. She and Sakura had to share in their tiny room. They didn’t even have heater or anything to protect them from the elements. And her new room was a dream come true. Her bed was like that of a princess, so soft and comfortable. Just awesome. How she wished that Sakura was beside her to share the warmth of the covers.

"Mr. Lee, I could sleep like this right now," she said smiling while rubbing her face on the soft bed.

"I hope you like the colors.” Mr. Lee asked.

"I love it. Thank you." The butler nodded but there was still uncertainty in his eyes.

"You should thank your brother not me," again, he corrected her.

"Jaejoong Oppa?" she suddenly opened her eyes and said trying to sound Korean and glad.

Mr. Lee just nodded.

"He doesn’t like me right? Mr. Lee?" she asked, a bit disappointed at Jaejoong's reaction when they finally met. She wasn't expecting a grand welcome, but a hug will definitely do.

"Where did you get that? Of course, he likes you."

"Well, It’s just that-”

"Your brother is famous here in Korea and to the rest of the world. He was just tired. I apologize for him," he said bowing, cutting off the remaining words from her tongue.

The comfort of the bed and the softness of the pillows made Reimi drift into the sweet world of sleep without realizing that Mr. Lee was still talking to her. But he didn’t mind, he actually understood, the tiredness and all the reactions, she really deserved a very good night sleep.

But the sudden shouting brought her back to the world. She wondered where the noise and the banging were coming from. She stood and looked for it and was surprised to see Mr. Lee and Jaejoong at the living room and looked like they were talking about something important and serious. So serious that they had to stop when they noticed her.

"I’m sorry for interrupting," she said while looking at the floor. It was a very bad timing.

"Ms. Kim, I'm sorry if we disturbed you," It was Mr. Lee who apologized again.

Rei just bowed and smiled.

"Do something about this or else I will do it myself." It was Jaejoong who was obviously not happy to see her. The guy had some anger management problem. A thought that Reimi chose not to bring up or else hell will break loose.

Mr. Lee bowed as he left, trying to look composed as possible. He can't do anything or go against the will of her boss. Jaejoong was the owner of the house in the first place. One wrong move and he will be kicked out, even if he served the family even before Jaejoong was born.

Hello Didi, (her diary has a name, and it is DIDI)

                 I finally arrive here in Korea, the home of my Appa and Omma. Too bad my Appa couldn’t wait for me but still, I’m happy because I still have a brother. Can you imagine? A brother! I thought I was an orphan and will forever be but I was wrong. Jaejoong is his name, my brother.

                I feel like floating right now. But our first meeting wasn’t that nice. You see, Mr. Lee said they were just tired. Oh, did I already tell you that he's in a group called DBSK? Mr. Lee said they are famous . I think it’s really my fault that's why their first impression of me isn't  that great. You see, I thought DBSK was a fast food chain! Ahhh.... Too much humiliation eh?

                 I'm here now in my new room. Mr. Lee said I could no longer stay in that huge room he gave to me first because it is used as a guest room. Who needs a huge room anyway? I'm used to a small one. Even this new one is too much for me.

                My new room is quite good too but a smaller one. It has a huge window. I can see the very beautiful sunset here right now but its quite cold. Mr. Lee said my brother chose this room for me and I think it’s the best aside from the last one.

                You see, he's my brother and I know he'll give the best for me. Can’t wait to hug him, I will thank him for looking for me and I will ask him to tell me stories about our Appa. Omma never told me about anything, maybe because I was too young to understand then, and maybe she didn't have the chance because she left me in the orphanage.

                  I miss Saki so much. Tonight will be the first night without her. I know she misses me too. I hope she’s fine right now.

                 So much for today, until next time.

Mimi

 

 

*********************************

 

Thank you for taking time to read...... hope you enjoy! i will update very soon. Promise

 

 

aejae22

BY BLOOD