Rei fought back... Jaejoong's heartbreak

BY BLOOD

 

 

“Hyung… just a bite please…” Changmin swallowed hard he while staring at Yoochun.

 

“No…” he smiled after he took a bite from it.

 

“Yah…! I want one bite.” Yunho commanded him. As the leader, he prayed that he would listen to him a give him even a little bite but….

 

“Nah….”

 

Yunho made a face in front of him.

 

“Yoochun… please…” but they could not convince him.

 

“I will tell Rei that her Oppa is selfish!” Junsu blurted out. He’s really not into cakes but knowing that Rei baked it and how the cake looks so pretty made his mouth waters. Rei already went home that time.

 

“Really huh?” Yoochun was really in the mood. “Then I will tell him that her new boyfriend who has an amplified dolphin voice, fart so loudly in the morning.”

 

“Aish! Evil Yoochun!” he growled.

 

Everyone just laugh it off. In the end, Yoochun shared the cake with them. But Jaejoong shook his head when he offered the cake with him. Yoochun just shrugged his shoulders and smiled victoriously inside.

 

 

 

 

Didi,

 

He finally called me by my name…

 

But it’s kinda sad. Jaejoong Oppa is so close and yet so far. I’m not giving up on him, it’s just that… I’m tired. I know its wrong… Maybe I’m being so clingy that I get to irritate him more. He needs his space and I think I should give him that.

 

I love the feeling of fulfilling someone’s wish. I really love Yoochun Oppa’s reaction after seeing the cake. It’s not perfect but it’s full of love. Ha-ha! Lol at Junsu Oppa’s reaction.

 

I hope I’ll get the chance to fulfill Jaejoong Oppa’s wish too.

 

MIMI ><

 

 

 

Meanwhile… SNSD dorm…

 

“Arggghh…!!!” Yoona shouted, disturbing everyone alive in that room.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” Hyo Yeon was irritated. She’s bee making a lot of noise since she woke up. It’s their precious free day but Yoona’s throwing her tantrums again.

 

“I’m gonna make her pay!” she said as she threw the pillow on the floor.

 

“Tsk… get over it. You’re not his precious princess anymore” Jessica said irritated as Hyo Yeon.

(tnx Alzina for the word ‘precious’ my precioussss… haha!)

 

Upon hearing that, she immediately stood and got dress… another battle is coming her way. She will not lose, she never lose. Not to anyone… not to Rei.

 

 

“You will fold it like this…” Rei patiently teaching him the swan origami, they were at the garden that time.

 

Yoochun was having a hard time remembering the steps. “Haish! I’m a singer slash dancer not an origami artist!” he scowled.

 

“Then why did you put it on your wish list?” Rei said half frowning then stood up.

 

“Huh?” he looked at her.

 

“Psshh… Oppa… it’s not funny.” She turned away and looked at her rows of plots of strawberries, thymes and rosemary.

 

“Is that where you got the strawberries on my cake?” he said as he put his chin on her shoulders trying to sound cute, and trying to change the subject. But Rei wasn’t buying it, she’s upset with him.

 

“No.”

 

“Ah… my little princess is upset!” he uttered.

 

“Oppa… I’m trying to fulfill your wish!” she stood up and pulled away.

 

“Okay…” he smiled and pinched her cheeks."Let's do that some other time."

 

“Ouch!” She touched it, she felt her cheeks turned red.

 

“Haha! You are so adorable!” he laughed.

 

She just pouted and sticks out her tongue to him.

 

But unknowingly … Jaejoong was secretly watching their moves from the terrace of his room. Jaejoong saw how Rei was so comfortable with Yoochun but she couldn’t stand even a minute when he’s around. And the cake...! That pissed him most. She didn’t even bother to bake one for him.

‘I’m her real brother…. not that playboy Yoochun... But I never treated her like a real sister.’

He scolded himself for his own thoughts. She’s slowly drifting away from him and… he’s frightened.

 

‘Jaejoong... promise me one thing…’ he suddenly remembered her Omma’s words.

 

“Ah! Omma!” He was still observing them when he saw Yoona’s car arrived. He saw her got down and went straightly to Rei. He immediately went down.

 

“Oppa…” she said to Yoochun, not smiling at all. Yoochun automatically put Rei way from her. She smirked at his sudden actions, it's as if she's going to kill her... well that's not too far to happen.

 

“Can I talk to her?” she then looked straightly to her.

 

“But…” But Rei cut him.

 

“It’s okay Oppa.” She gave him an assuring smile.

 

“Yoona.” Jaejoong finally joined them. Giving her a questioning look.

 

“Oppa…” Yoona gave her a pathetic smile. “Just a minute.” She was so sure about it.

 

They went inside the house… away from the two boys…

 

 

“What now?” Rei started emotionless. She was sick and tired of her.

 

“Stay away from him.” Yoona said sharply.

 

She glared at her. “You want me to stay away from my own brother? How pathetic can you get?” She won’t let her win this time.

 

“I’m his sister before you came.” Yoona’s words were razor sharp.

 

“You WERE his sister. Past tense.” She pointed out.

 

“You want war?” she challenged her but Rei’s not going down.

 

“You already started one.”

 

“You’re fearless now because you know Yoochun Oppa’s at your side.” She felt her all her blood rushes to her brain, sweat started to escape from her body.

 

“The more you have to beware because they are NOT on your side anymore.” She fought through words.She didnt know where her boldness came from.

 

“!”

 

 

Meanwhile… in the garden, the two brothers were left on a deafening silence. No one wanted to speak. Both of them are anxious of what’s happening inside the house. Then Jaejoong suddenly stood.

 

“I’m going inside.”

 

“Hyung! Leave them alone.” He tried to stop him. Jaejoong reluctantly followed. Both their hearts were beating like jets. They almost jump when they heard Yoona screamed. They run as soon as they heard it.

 

“!”

 

Rei smiled sarcastically.

 

“You came here just to say that to me? And you think I will break down just like that?” Rei felt so bold that time as if the heavens were at her side.

 

“Jaejoong Oppa doesn’t like you and he will never will!” Jaejoong and Yoochun heard what she said and they were at rage but they somehow manage to stop themselves from entering.

 

“How can you be so sure?” She challenged her but Rei’s not prepared for her respond.

 

She smiled; ready to put down her last card… and she made it sure that it’s the winning card.

 

“I got the best room in this house… and you stay in the maid’s room.” She laughed when she saw Rei stepped back, astounded.

 

Such simple words, petty reasons… but she was devastated. Jaejoong looked down after hearing Yoona’s words. He felt so guilty about it.

 

Rei’s not a luxurious type of girl, she could sleep anywhere without giving a damn. But her words were just too cruel. But Rei must not retreat… trying to fight her tears… even it’s against her heart…in her broken Korean.... She bravely said…

 

 

“You can have Jaejoong Oppa now… I already have my Yoochun Oppa.” She gave her a sad smile and walked away.

 

 

Yoochun followed her as she walked out the house, unsure of her path.

 

 

Jaejoong was devastated. His own sister gave him away. He felt like all his strength was robbed from his body. He reached for a post for support. He could not accept it. Everyone has turned away from him, his Omma and now Rei… they chose others over him. He slowly tried to enter the house, Yoona then notice him making his way helplessly. She tried to help her but he just pushed her away.

 

“Oppa…” she was worried.

 

“Pl...please..” he tried to find his words. “Leave me alone.” And then entered the house.

 

Yoona cried because of his rejection. She just can’t accept that she’s not his princess anymore. She will not stop. She will NEVER stop.She will get her throne back... whatever it takes.

 

 

 

************************************************************************************************************

 

Okey…… a shorter chapter but I’ll update tomorrow… promise!

Hope you like it!!!! Next chapter… um… hate to left you hanging but…. I haven’t thought of a title yet… please watch out for it….

aejae22.... by blood